Chapter:21

Will you ever be mine?

"Min Jung-sshi, you are so pretty." A guy said.

"Wait, aren't you the one who wanted to see how ugly I got just now? You change so fast." I said.

"Eyyy, I was just kidding." He said as he touched the back of his neck.

"Oh really? Hahah, stop bulling. You love to bully me right last time? So I ain't got the time to entertain you." I said and I walked away.

I left him dumbfounded and went to Infinite. Too bad that VIXX isn't here. I would be with them rather than being around Hoya. Talking about Hoya, he is just standing beside Dongwoo oppa and kept quiet. He didn't even went around flirting with girls. He's not like what he usually is. I got a call and it was Hakyeon. He told me to go out and I excuse myself from them. He ran to me and hugged me, making md confuse.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hugging him back.

"Nothing, I just missed you." He answered.

"That's all? Haha. You are so funny." I said.

"I mean it, I really miss you." He said.

"It hasn't been even a day, oppa." I said.

"What did you just say?" He asked with a wide smile.

"What did I say? Ohh! Nothing!" I shouted.

"Say it again!" He whined.

"No!" I said.

"If you don't, I'll...." He smirked.

"Oh no you are not going to that." I said as I was running away from him.

"You better get ready to be tickled." He said as he speed up.

I ran all with all my might but he backhugged me. He started to tickle me. He knows all my sensitive parts. His tickling is second deadliest after my oppa.

"Stop! HAHAHAHAH!" I shouted.

"No, not until you say it again." He said as he tickles me more.

"STOP HAHAHAH! OPPAAAAA!" I shouted as I fell on top of him.

Our eyes widened and I tried to stand up but he pulled me back to his chest. He slowly went closer to me and our lips touch. I tried to push him but he held my hand tightly, making it hard for me to move.

"We can't do this Hakyeon." I said.

"I know. I know that you only treat me as a friend. I know it very well." He said.

"If you know, why would you kiss me?" I asked.

"Because I can't resist it. I really can't." He answered.

"Hakyeon-ah, I'm sorry." I said as I hug him.

"Sorry for?" He asked.

"Just because." I replied, still hugging him.

AUTHOR POV;

What both of them didn't know is that Hoya saw everything. He sighed and walked away. He never knew that she would actually make a huge impact on him. Infinite, who saw what happened too and they comforted him. Woohyun could see that Hoya loves Min Jung a lot. He tapped on Hoya's shoulder and told him to keep on fighting. Hoya gave him a very weak smile and walk inside the building. He felt really miserable. But, what he experienced now, is nothing compared to the pain he gave Min Jung in the past.

"I guess its karma." Hoya said to himself.

Min Jung then came back in to the building with N. Min Jung was interlocking her arms with him. He soon felt the pain in his heart. He knew that both of them would be coming towards Infinite. Before they reached, Hoya walked away from Infinite and went out alone. On the other hand, Min Jung was talking to Infinite with N beside her. She realizes that Hoya wasn't there. She then felt a hole in her heart. She excuse herself from Infinite and walked out from the building, trying to find Hoya. Although, she shouldn't even care about his whereabouts, she couldn't resist it. Her mind tells her to hate him, but her heart tells her to continue loving him. She sat at the bench alone, not knowing beside her bench, is where Hoya is.

She misses him.

He misses her.

She needs him.

He needs her.

They were thinking about each other. They love each other a lot. They cherish each other's presence.

Min Jung took out her phone and look through their conversation right from the start. She couldn't contain her tears. No matter how much she tries to forget him, she couldn't.

Hoya took out his wallet and stared at the photo of her with her thick glasses. His tears couldn't stop flowing. No matter how many times he tried to let her go, he couldn't.

They both walked away at the same time back to the building. They both had no mood to party. They just wanted to drink and let out their feelings. Hoya went inside first and told the others that he wants to leave first. They guys nodded and told him to take care of himself. A few minutes later, Min Jung came and took her bag. She told all them to not follow her. N wanted to follow her but was stopped by Woohyun. He shook his head and told him to stay.

Hoya drove to the nearest club while Min Jung flagged a taxi and to the nearest club.

END OF POV;

I just want to drink and let out my feelings. I ordered the heaviest drink without even caring about my low tolerance of alcohol. I paid for two bottles and kept drinking. Then a guy sat beside me and ordered the same exact thing as me.

"Hey, are you feeling down?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied, drunk.

"Me too. You, look like my ex girlfriend who I really love. What's your name?" He asked after drinking a cup full of alcohol.

"My name is Kang Min Jung. And you too, you look like my ex boyfriend who I love too. His name is Lee Howon." I said.

"Haha. Its a funny thing that my ex girlfriend's name is Kang Min Jung and my name is Lee Howon. What a coincidence." He laughed.

"You're making me miss him more. Babo." I said.

"Me too." He said as he came closer to me.

AUTHOR POV;

Their lips touched and none of them didn't bother to back away because it really felt magical. They didn't even recognize each other. They felt happy kissing each other. They were too drunk too recognize each other. They soon broke the kiss.

"You really remind me of her. It feels like you're the twin of her. I really love her, but I have to let her go. Her happiness comes first. I thought that I would be okay looking at her being happy with another guy but turns out I'm really hurt." He said.

"You too, you remind me a lot of him. I kept seeing him with another girl, I really tried moving on, but I couldn't, I really love him. Anyways, I think that you should show her that you love her, you may never know that she hasn't move on from you. Chase her before the other guy gets her. From what I see, you can't live without her." She said.

"Should I? Maybe giving it a try won't hurt." He said.

They soon confess a lot of things about their love ones. Its funny that they still don't know that they are complimenting each other because they were too drunk. Both of them kept ordering for more drinks and getting themselves drunk. After drinking, they decided to go home and Hoya struggled to find his driver's number. Min Jung and Hoya hugged and she went in the taxi. Soon, she reach home and struggled to open the door. Luckily her oppa just came back from the reunion party and help her. He carried her bridal style and let her sleep.

"Aigoo, why is she so drunk?" He said.

He closed the door and headed back to his room. He's really worried for her sister's love life. He sighed and tried his best to fall asleep without being worried.

END OF POV;

Uhh, damn you alarm clock. Do you have to ring annoyingly? My head really hurts because of yesterday's drinking and I felt the weight of my feelings lighten because of the confession I did with a stranger which I have forgotten how he looks like and also his name. I would really like to thank him for listening to my stories eventhough he has no idea who am I. I dragged my foot to the washroom and got ready for school;

I went down and saw oppa cooking for me a hangover soup. I ate it lavishly and thanked oppa. He smiled at me and help me wash my bowl. I drove to school and Woohyun oppa came to me.

"Yah, where did you go yesterday?" He asked.

"I went to drink." I said.

"Luckily, you went home in one piece. Do you know how much I was worried about you and Hoya. Both of you left us." He said.

"Hoya left too? I didn't know that." I replied.

"He left before you. He didn't look too happy though yesterday. He looks like a guy who just lose his soul." He said.

I laughed and walked with him to the cafeteria. What shocked me is that Infinite and VIXX are stitting together. Okay, now I'm totally surrounded by guys, I need a girl bestfriend~ So, while we were all talking. SunMi came and sat at Hoya's lap. I thought that he would like kiss her or something but instead he pushed her away and glared at her. That's my boy. Oh what the hell am I talking about? I ignored him and talked to Taekwoon oppa all the way because I feel awkward towards Hakyeon. I could feel both Hakyeon and Hoya is staring at me. A.W.K.W.A.R.D. 

Taekwoon oppa seemed to know what's happening and gave the both of them his death glares. They quickly looked away and I thanked him. 

"Jungieeeeeeeeeeeee." Myungsoo oppa called.

"Yes Myungsooooooooo?" I answered.

"Come out and play with me after school at the normal place." He said.

"Okayyyy!" I said.

I turned around and saw both Hoya and Hakyeon staring at me asking me where the venue is. I ignored the both of them and walked with Myungsoo oppa.

"Oppa, those two are so weird." I said.

"Its because of you." He said.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I asked.

"We'll know soon." He smirked.

I looked at him, confuse. We then went to dancing class and did our daily routine.

_____________________________________________________________________

HAIIII, A NEW UPDATE FOR TODAY. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READINGGGG ~~

XxheartsxX

(ps; comment okayyyy!!!)