Chapter:29

Will you ever be mine?

5 months has passed and to be honest, I have frequently fought with Young Do over Infinite and VIXX. Its like I'm not allowed to hang out with them. He has been asking me whether I am cheating on him. Ergh, does he understand that I love him and only him. I'm tolerating a lot for him. And plus, I haven't talked to any of them for almost a month. I'm doing this because I love Young Do a lot.

"Oppa, can I at least talk to Woohyun oppa?" I asked.

"Nooooooo." He whined.

"Arrasso...." I said.

Ergh, if you're not my boyfriend, I would have freaking beat him up. I miss Infinite and VIXX a lot. Is there any way for me to talk to them? 24/7 I am stuck with him. And its not that I don't like to be with him but I need my personal space too.

AUTHOR POV;

Both Infinite and VIXX were looking at Min Jung's direction. All of them thinks that Min Jung is hating them. They sighed. Hoya looked at her and sighed again. He kept asking himself, why is Min Jung being like this. Was it his fault that she is avoiding the whole clique. She has spending all her time with Young Do and only him. He hates it.

*My love, are you avoiding me again? Why? Why are you avoiding all of us? Is Young Do that important to you? Have you forgotten all of us already? You don't smile at us, you even change your seat next to him. I miss you, do you know that?* He thought.

"I wonder why is she no longer talking to us...." Ravi said.

"I know right... I mean she didn't talk to us out of a sudden." L said.

"She's not the type who will ignore someone without a reason." Woohyun said.

All of them nodded because they know that Min Jung will never ignore/avoid someone without a valid reason. They kept on wondering why she avoided them.

"Well, we need to find out..." Ken said.

"But how?" Dongwoo asked.

"VIXX and I will try to find time to talk to her." Leo spoke.

The others nodded. They really feel uncomfortable about Min Jung avoiding them. Its like why would she avoid them when they didn't do anything bad to them? This left a lot of questions in their head. 

On the other hand, Min Jung is getting bored sitting with Young Do. They were just sitting down not doing anything. Young Do was just looking through his phone while lying on Min Jung's back. Min Jung sighed, she can't do anything. If not she would be accused as cheating which she never did. She hated the fact that he's being over-protective over her. 

"Oppa, can the both of us go their table? So you can also see what I am doing... I really miss them. " Min Jung asked.

"Uhhh. Fine." He replied coldly.

Min Jung was too happy to realize that Young Do hates her going there. He just thinks that the guys are going to snatch her away from him and he doesn't want that to even happen. He especially thinks that Hoya, N, Leo and L will be the one snatching what's his. Eventhough he knows that Woohyun is her bestfriend. He stills think that its better if they cut their friendship. Because bestfriends can turn to boyfriend/girlfriend.

"Guys!!" Min Jung shouted.

The boys were startled at her shouting. Min Jung running to them, smiling. They smiled at her back and felt relief that she was still okay with them. She went to her bestfriend and hugged him tightly. 

"I missed you so much!" She smiled.

"I was always here, but you didn't even bother to come." He pouted.

"I have my reasons. Heh..." She grinned.

Obviously she can't tell the real reason. Or else tomorrow Young Do will end up at the hospital. Min Jung had a lot of fun talking to them. Her boredom finally erased and now she is having fun. But, she has a lot of restrictions. She has to sit so damn close with Young Do. Young Do would wrapped his arms around Min Jung, making her feel uncomfortable in front of the others.

Hoya looked at her and he could see that Min Jung is uncomfortable, but he couldn't say anything in order not to create any fight. He promised himself that he will not do anything to their relationship unless he does a little mistake. He's happy if Min Jung is happy, therefore letting them alone is the best thing to do. He just keeps staring at Min Jung. Her laughter and the way her eyes twinkle when she smiles are the little things that made his heartbeat race. What he didn't realized is that Young Do has been glaring at Hoya for staring at his girl, so he purposely nibbled her ears, making Min Jung blush and begging him to stop. He smirked at Hoya who was looking so frustrated, but trying his best to keep cool.

Soon classes starts and Min Jung had to sit with Young Do. She sighed and sat down. Young Do never studies and always fall asleep in every single classes, even freaking dancing class! 

"Oppa, wake up." Min Jung said.

"I'm awake." He said, but his eyes are still closed.

"Open your eyes oppa. Listen to the lecturer." She said.

"Aish! Just let me sleep." He said.

Min Jung sighed again, and let him do whatever he wants. Honestly, although she stills love him, but at some point of time, she really got sick of his attitude, he's unwillingness to study. She frowned at him and continued listening to the lecturer. It was a lucky thing that next class is dancing class. She can dance her off with her dancing partner, who is no other than her ex, Lee Howon.

Hours has past and its time for dancing lessons. Min Jung changed to her dance clothes and went to Young Do who was waiting for her. They held hands while walking to the dance room. 

"Okay, please go to your dance partners." the instructor ordered.

Hoya and Min Jung went to each other and they started doing their daily dance routine which involves a lot of touching. And since Young Do is always asleep at the back of the class so he didn't know anything. He got angry at Hoya for touching Min Jung excessively and came up to him. He gave him a hard punch that made Hoya fall down. 

"Yah! What the is your problem!?" Hoya shouted.

"You ing get your hands off my girl!" He shouted back.

"Its not what you-"

"Stay out of this! This is between me and him!" He said as he held Hoya's collar.

"What's going on here!? And you Young Do! All you do is sleep in class, they are just doing the daily dance routine! Don't be a childish boyfriend and be a little mature! Is just a dance for goodness sake!" the instructor shouted.

Min Jung helped Hoya up and then L took care of the others. She glared at Young Do and took his hand.

"And you! We need to ing talk!" She shouted.

Everybody got shocked because it was the first they ever heard Min Jung shouted. They gave the both of them way because they were too scared at the aura that Min Jung emitted. 

"What was that for!?" She shouted.

"I was just angry!" He shouted back.

"But you don't have to punch him right!? You know what? You dissappoint me Young Do." She said.

Min Jung has never called his real name ever since they got together, but when she calls him by his real name, that deep . It meant that she is realy pissed off and dissapointed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again." He pleaded.

"The world doesn't revolve around you, do you think a simple sorry can fix everything? Park Young Do, if you want to be forgiven, you freaking show me that you deserve to be forgiven. Don't ever cross the line because I'm at the brim already." She said coldly.

She left him alone at the corner and went to the sickbay where the nurse is treating his wound. She felt guilty looking at Hoya with a blue black plastered on his face. She came to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for what happened just now, Howon. I'm apologizing on behalf of Young Do." She said while hugging him.

He smiled secretly smiled and hugged her back.

"Its okay. I'm a strong man. This is nothing to me." He grinned.

She knocked his head and laughed. Luckily it was just bruise on the cheeks. L from the sidelines smiled and secretly took a picture of them smiling while looking at each other affectinately. 

*The hyungs will love this. Hahaa, they suit each other a lot, Jungie look so much happier with hyung. This is a couple that is match-make by the heavens.* He thought while grinning like a crazy guy.

"Myungie, why are you grinning? You look like a crazy guy." Min Jung said.

"Oh! Nothing! Heh... are you guys done? I think we need to report back to class though." L said.

They nodded and walked back to class. She totally forgotten about her anger when she was talking to Hoya. Somewhat she really love is company. 

*No, Min Jung. The guy you love is Young Do, not Hoya. His just a friend.* She reminded herself.

*Ahh, the moment she hugged me just now. It feels so warm and comfortable. She will always be a kind person, apologizing on behalf of others. Aish, you're not helping Min Jung, you're making me fall in love with you even more. There seems to be nothing about you that I hate. I love everyting about her. You're my perfect woman.* He thought.

He smiled as he saw her skipping towards the class. He catch up with Min Jung leaving L behind.

"Yah, don't forget about me!" He said as he pouted.

The both of them laughed and waited for L to catch up with them. She slung her arms around their neck and walked happily to class.

_____________________________________________________________________HEYYYYYYYY!!!! A new update. Enjoy ~ 

And for @LuhanLovesClaire;

Young Do;

(His real name is Yang Gyu Bin ^___^)

XxheartsxX