Chapter:28

Will you ever be mine?

"Wake up honey. Its time for school." Young Do smiled.

I opened my eyes slowly and was delighted to see the person I love, right next to me. Although he was hugging me tightly, I felt something was missing. But I erased that in mind and got ready for school. The fact that I'm going to school with my boyfriend makes me happy. I went to oppa's room and took any shirt from his wardrobe and lent it to Young Do. I went back to my room and did my daily routine. I wore my clothes and put on light makeup;

I went down and saw Young Do cooking breakfast. I smiled and quietly went behind him and hugged him from the back.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"French Toast, are you okay with that?" He asked.

"I'm okay and plus, its my boyfriend who is cooking, how can I decline?" I said.

He grinned and continued his cooking. His seriousness in cooking the french toast is really cute. I pinched his left cheek and then ran to the living room.

"Okay! I'm doneeee!" He shouted from the kitchen.

I went to kitchen and we start digging in. To be honest, the bread was a bit burnt but its still edible. I ate it without letting out a single complain. We soon finished our food and headed to his car.

"Why are you so happy babe?" He asked.

"Well, its because we are going to school together after a loooooong time!" I said.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. We went in the car and he drove us to the school. When we reached school, we straight away went to our usual table. Infinite and VIXX looked at me and smiled while Young Do received glares. I looked at them and they smiled at me back. Weird.....

"Oppa! We should go out again! I really had fun yesterday!" I said to Woohyun oppa.

"Its a good thing that you had fun. Yeah, we should. How about a date?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I said.

"Ehem..." Young Do said.

"Yes oppa?" I asked.

"How about me? You don't want to go on a date with me?" He pouted.

"Aigoo, I want but I also want to hang out with my bestfriend." I said.

"Hmph... bad girl." He pouted.

"Yah, is it time to be jealous? Aish." I said.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." He said.

"That's better!" I smiled.

N POV;

Aish, she seems okay with Hoya already. I saw the way she smiled at him. She seems to be a bit comfortable around him. Aish, will she be comfortable with me back? Why is that she is able to give Hoya a second chance while she didn't even gave me a single chance? Its been a long time since we talked, she didn't bother to even say hi or smile at me. What is the message that she is trying to convey? 

Pfft, that bastard is trying to act cute towards her 'girlfriend'. It makes me wanna puke. Does he think that by doing that she will fall for it. please. What is there to be jealous for? Its just her bestfriend and he is being so selfish. You can't have her all alone just because she is your girlfriend. I just despise people like him.

"Yo hyung, what's wrong?" Ravi asked.

"His behaviour makes me cringe." I said.

"Young Do? I know right." He replied.

I glared at him and make sure that he feels uncomfortable. I really hate his guts. You shouldn't have came to this school. Why did you have to appear? Uhh, how I wish I never met Min Jung after our break up.... I was going to move on but she appeared making my heart waver. And now, all I see is her being happy with another guy. It took me a long time in order to almost forget her, but now, how am I supposed to move on. Must I suffer in order to see her happy? She's near yet so far from me. 

"Guys, we need to talk." I said to VIXX.

"Oh okay." They said in unison.

We walked away from the table and went to a unpopulated place. We sat down at the bench and the guys waited for me to talk.

"Okay, I need your opinion..." I said.

"What opinion hyung?" Hong Bin asked.

"Should I give up on her? I know this may sound stupid to you guys, but I really need your advices." I said.

"If your heart is really hurting, I suggest you just move on. I may be quiet, but I watch all of you guys and I can say that you're definitely heartbroken. I mean, come on, she's not the only girl in this world." Leo said.

The other members start to agree at what Leo had said. Should I move on from her? Or most importantly, can I move on from her? 

"I know what you're thinking hyung, we will definitely help you in forgetting her. WE are brothers for a reason, we help our members in need." Hyuk smiled.

I'm so glad that I have them. If its not because of them, I am not who I am right now. We went back happily to the usual table acting like nothing had happened just now. Cha Hakyeon, you can do this! 

END OF POV;

"Oh they're back." I said.

VIXX sat down and just in time the bell rung. I laughed because they just sat down and now they had to stand up again for class. Subconciously I ran to Hakyeon and laughed at him. He gave me a weak smile and walk a bit faster.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked myself.

"Better don't bother him jungie." Taekwoon oppa said.

"Omo, oppa! What do you mean?" I asked.

"Uhm... nothing. Wanna walk to class with me?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled.

Taekwoon oppa and I talked while we were walking to class. There were a lot of things to catch up with VIXX. I really want to hang out with them. 

"Uhm.. are you free today?" He asked.

"Yeah... why?" I asked.

"I was thinking if you can hang out with us. Like you and VIXX, the other members are being annoying because they missed you so much after you got in a relationship." He said.

"I can?! I really would love too! Luckily today's school ends early!!" I shouted.

Taekwoon oppa smiled and ruffled my hair. Then, Young Do came and took me away from Taekwoon oppa. Oppa's smile instantly turned into a poker face and walked away. 

"Yah~ why are you with other guys?" He whined.

"Aish, oppa! I just want to talk to my friends." I said.

"You're not cheating on me right?" He asked.

"Yah! What do think of me as?! Uhh, how dare you jump to conclusions. I was just talking to my friend whom I haven't talk to for a long time." I said.

I felt insulted, feeling annoyed, I walked away from him and went to the class without him. He has been shouting my name to come back but I ignored him. He deserves to be ignore. I can't believe he would even think that I'm cheating on him. This just pisses me off. Myungsoo oppa who saw my pissed off face and quickly asked me.

"Why? Its there any problem?" He asked.

"He thinks that I'm cheating just beacuse I talked to Taekwoon oppa. I'm just mad at him." I said.

"Aish, that dude... can't differentiate between talking and cheating. Keep cool okay?" He said.

"I'll try oppa." I smiled.

Classes went on with me being mad. I couldn't even concentrate in class. I just can't believe he asked me whether I am cheating on him, why would I cheat on him when I know how it feels to be cheated. Oh wait, he doesn't even know about Hoya and Hakyeon. Uhh, whatever it is, does he not trust me? Not caring about the lecturer, I put down my head on the table and slept. I swear my boyfriend totally ruin my mood for the day.

School has ended and I went to VIXX not caring about Young Do. I went to Hakyeon's car and we went to their hangout place. Everyone excluding Hakyeon and Taekwoon oppa hugged me like there is no tomorrow. We decided to not go out because they wanted to do something indoor with me, so we decided to some movie marathon. Hyuk and Hong Bin were busy doing the popcorns while I was trying my best to have a conversation with Hakyeon, well, I realized its pretty stupid of me to avoid him. 

"Hakyeon-ah, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am." He replied.

"You know what? I'm sorry for avoiding you. I know I did wrong so will you forgive me?" I asked.

"I have forgave you long time ago." He smiled.

"Aww, gomawo Hakyeon-ah." I said.

AUTHOR POV;

What Min Jung didn't know is that she is making things hard for N, he is trying to move on and she just had to start talking to him. To be honest, he is more than happy that Min Jung has stop avoiding him. 

*How can I move on when you're so addicting to me?* He thought.

They decided to watch a horor movie which N really hate. Min Jung looked at him and smiled. She knew that N hates anything that got to do with horor. Well, that dude is practically afraid of everything. He's a total opposite of Hoya to Min Jung.

*Talking about Hoya, I really miss him though. Whatever happened yesterday, his backhu- OMG, WHAT THE IS WORNG WITH YOU. YOU HAVE PARK YOUNG DO. Aish, Lee Howon! Get away from my mind!!!! Uhh, this dude can drive me crazy. Stupid Lee Howon!* I thought.

Meanwhile at Infinite's dorm....

*Ahh, I miss her. The hugged that I have longed for.... thanks to my brothers, finally I could do it. But why was she so pissed off just now? Makes me worried. I hope she's okay... Whatever it is, she freaking smiled at me just now morning!!!! HAPPYBOY!!! No words can explain how I feel. Just a simple smile can make me go in circles. Damn girl, you complete me.* Hoya thought.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Sunggyu asked.

"My angel." Hoya replied.

"Aigoo... our Howon is totally a loverboy. There's nothing else except for Min Jung in his mind." Sunggyu said as he shook his head.

"You will be like how I am when you're in love too hyung." Hoya said.

"We'll see..." Sunggyu smirked.

"KANG MIN JUNG! I MISS YOU!!!" Hoya shouted.

"Yah, shut the up, We know you miss her. You don't have to tell the whole world!" Dongwoo joked.

"Who the cares? Its wayyyyy better if the whole world knows. But, its even better if that Young Do knows. Urgh, I just wanna puke when I see him." Hoya said.

"Hold it in dude. Don't forget his the guy that Min Jung loves." Dongwoo said.

"I know.... I'm just waiting for the time he makes a mistake." Hoya smirked.

Both of them laughed and did their own things.

Back to VIXX hangout place;

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

The place is filled with N's shouting. He would often hugged Leo's arms because his just too scared. Leo looked at him and shook his head. He has no idea how can he be a guy when he's scared of almost everything. Leo just let N grabbed his arms eventhough he hates skinship between guys (A/N: Neo moment ^----^)

The movie ended and everyone had fun watching except for N. His soul has gotten out from his body. He's just sitting down at the sofa, lifeless. Min Jung came and slapped his face so that he would come back to his senses.

"Its late, and I think oppa is going to get worried. Mind if we I hop in your car?" Min Jung asked.

"We're all following you!" Hyuk said.

She smiled and they went in to N's car. He drove to Min Jung's house and found someone sitting at the stairs of her entrance door. It was no other than Young Do. Min Jung saw him and her face instantly changed. She waved at us and walked to towards the entrance door, but too bad Young Do was blocking her way.

"Get out of my way." She said.

"No, I won't. I'm sorry for what I said just now, I was too jealous and insecure." He said.

"I felt insulted just now. Its like you don't trust me at all. Oppa, I will nevr cheat on you. You know that?" She said.

"Yes I know. Sorry once again." He said as he hugged her.

Min Jung hugged him back and he placed his lips on hers and that instantly made N froze on the spot. Trying his best to avoid looking at it, he called s to go to his car. He was too shock. The girl that he loves kissed someone else in front of him.

"Hyung, sit behind. i'll drive." Ken said.

Ken took the car keys and drove back to the hangout place. N was feeling really down and the members decided to let him have some time alone.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

A new long update for you guys. And I read all your comments. Love you guys!!!

XxheartsxX