Chapter:42

Will you ever be mine?

"Are you sure you can?" Howon asked.

"Yeah, plus sooner or later I still have to attend school. Might as well just face the reality." I said.

Howon has been staying with me as much as he can. He would always be there for me when I'm scared and slowly help me in overcoming my fears. When we go out for a 'date' which was mainly for me to overcome my fears for men, Howon would always keep me by his side. He was really patient with me and resist himself to actually do any skinship with me. Although I felt thankful for what he did for me, but there is a part of me saying that I should let him go. He deserves more. I couldn't give him what he want. There is also a part of me that tells me to stay selfish, and have him for all myself. As much as I want him to leave me, I still want him to stay with me. 

Howon has left my house a few moments ago, thinking that I was already asleep. But, truth is, I can't sleep. Its like I'm having insomnia. I curled my body and cried. For that very first time, I felt really pathetic. I know that Howon is hurt. I can see through his eyes, is just that he doesn't want to show me. 

"Howon-ah, do I really deserve someone amazing like you?" I asked myself.

I cried myself to sleep trying my best to forget whatever had happened.

HOYA POV;

Another day of sadness. It really pains me to see Min Jung like this. The way she flinched when a guy touches her. Curse that bastard for doing this to her. I'm such a incapable boyfriend. Why can't I even protect someone who I really love. I . Although she may seem comfortable with me, I could still see how she tries to move away from me. It really pains me. Every single day after I made sure she has already sleep which I actually know she didn't. I would let out my feelings with my fist. This is why I always wear a glove. I don't want the others to know what am I going through. The others might think that I'm okay, but to be honest I'm not. Yeah, call me gay for all I care but crying has been my hobby ever since the incident had happened. For the first time after many years, I yearn for my mother's hug and comfort. 

I keep promising you that I will protect you and whatsoever but I did nothing. I should've known anout the danger coming through. Why is it that you have to be the one getting hurt instead of me? Why is that you are suffering because of me? I can't help it but to feel guilty. Why hadn't I see this coming? I could've have prevented this all to happen. 

"Arghhhhh!!!" I shouted.

I feel horrible, really horrible. No one knows that I'm messed up. Everything now is in a mess. I'm sorry Min Jung, but this time, I will try my very best to protect you, even if it means that my life has to be taken. In our relationship, there's never me, but you. Your happiness is all I care but I just want one thing from you, never leave me alone.

END OF POV;

"Twinnie, wake up. Time for school." Oppa said as he kept his distance from me.

"Its okay oppa, you don't have to keep a distance from me." I smiled.

I went to my bathroom and had a long bath. Its been almost 2 months since I last came to school. People are just going to stare at me like as if I'm an animal that just came from the wild. But this isn't what I'm supposed to care about. Right now, my only thing that I'm worried about is the boys. No matter how much I tried to tell myself that other guys are not Young Do, but each time I see a guy, that memory that aches me came back. 

I went to my closet and wore;

"Looking beautiful as always." Someone said from behind.

I turned around and saw Howon looking at me smiling.  I smiled at him and tried my best to hug him. I really need his embrace.

"M-M-Min Jung, what are you doing?" Howon asked obviously stunned.

"Stay like this. I just wanna hug you, let us be like this for a moment." I said.

He instantly hugged me back and soothe my hair. 

"Oh how much I miss this." He said.

"Howon-ah, I'm sorry." I said.

"For?" He asked.

"I think its best that we b-b-break u-u-u"

"No, we can't. You are even hesistant to even say the word. I ain't breaking up with you because you are my destiny. Don't you dare say that I don't deserve you. You deserve it. Who cares about what people are going to talk about me? When it comes to you, nothing else matter. I'm happy to be with you. Well, to be honest I was a bit sad that he took it, but its okay. I can wash away all the pain. I will create new memories for us. Let whatever happen last time, be gone. I promise I will make you feel better. Just please.... don't ever leave me. I can't bear to see you leaving by my side." He said.

"You won't regret it?" I asked.

"I will never regret it. I will take care of you. I will protect you with all my life. Because you are my life. Just be okay, and I'm happy. I love you so much. A smile from you can change my mood. A simple hello from you can make me jump. A hug from you gave me the warmness. A kiss from you makes me nervous and lastly, an 'I love you' from you gives me butterflies in my stomach. In my world there's only you. Only you can melt this cold-hearted man heart. So, never say that we should separate okay?" He said.

Only god knows how happy I was. He loves me more than he loves himself, he loves me more than I love him. Howon-ah, I'm glad that I met you.

"Thank you, thank you for clearing my doubting heart. I love you, my Hobaby." I smiled.

"Min Jung-ah, can I like give you a short kiss?" He asked.

"I guess." I said.

He gently pulled my waist towards him and gave me a sweet passionate kiss. It wasn't rough and I loved it. I could feel myself getting caught up with the kiss. 

"Wow, so much of the short." I giggled.

He hit the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. He quickly gestured me to have breakfast and soon we left the house. The ride to school was quiet because I got really nervous as we get closer to the school. Howon seem to see my uneasiness, he quickly planted a kiss at my temples and told me that everything was going to be alright.

"Come on, its going to be alright. I will protect you." He said.

I took his hand and he pulled me closer to him. I hung my head low while walking. I shouldn't have came to school today. But what's done is done.

AUTHOR POV;

"Oh! Guys! Min Jung the is back!" Someone said.

A group of SunMi's girls came to the centre of the cafeteria and showed a picture of Min Jung's censored photo.

"And she's back with SunMi's man. What a . Don't you guys think?" She said.

Everyone looked at Min Jung and started whispering while giving her a disgusting look. She look at the people, confuse not knowing why the were all staring at her.

"Jungie, no time to look. Let's just head to class." Eunyoung said.

Eunyoung pulled Min Jung so that she won't see the commotion and also not to remind her back about what had happened. But too late, the news was already viral.

"Gosh what a . After ing Young Do, she still wanna stay with Hoya. Too cheap."

Too bad she heard it, Eunyoung glared at the girls and stuck in the earpiece to her ears and blasted the song so that she won't hear any of their comments. Min Jung kept on crying. It wasn't what she even wanted. She got . Its not like she wanted it to happened. Eunyoung just sat beside her, comforting her. 

"Aish, those should learn their lesson." Eunyoung muttered under her breath. 

Then someone pluck out the earpiece from Min Jung's ear and she flinched. A group of guys were surrounding her table. Eunyoung shouted at them but fail. They wouldn't even listen.

Hoya was actually handling her, but then he felt somethng was not right and he quickly ran away to Min Jung's class.

"Get the off from her!" He shouted.

A dark aura was surrounding him. His eyes was really dark and that made the guys run away. He quickly run to Min Jung and hugged the crying her.

Eunyoung decided to walk back to the cafeteria and wanted to confront the girl. Yes, she may be quiet, but once you step the line, you die. She ignored Infinite and VIXX who just came to school and went to the girl. She pulled her hair and glared at her.

"What's going on there?" N asked.

"I don't know. Let's go and check." Sunggyu said.

When they walked in, they saw a dark Eunyoung glaring at the girl. 

" you! You ing leader has ing made my best friend suffer and you still dare to talk about it, How about I ask any random guy to you, would you like it? Don't you have a sense of dignity. So what if Hoya didn't choose SunMi, its none of your business. What are you? Her dog? Go get a ing life." She said.

And that certainly shocked the guys. There never knew that Eunyoung has this thing in her. But they didn't know what happened. What caused Eunyoung to be like this.

"Whether or not she got isn't my problem. Thank god she's feeling miserable. Its because of her SunMi is inside the cell. She's suffering at the cell while she is happy. That isn't fair. Your little ty best friend deserved it." She smirked.

"What did you just say? That's our friend you're talking about. Are digging your own grave? You should have kept this little secret instead of spreading it. You know why? Because you are abou to face the real me." Leo hissed.

"You know I won't hesistate to hit you. So what you're a girl? You hurt her, you die. But too bad, you hurt her already. So what should we do about you? Should I make you suffer like how Min Jung did? Let me tell you this, SunMi isn't even suffering as much Min Jung. Having a guy to you, isn't a good memory." Leo continued.

The girl got scared and ran away. Leo then changed his expression and everything was settle except for one, Min Jung. The rumors are still going around. And it certainly didn't make them feel good, Woohyun who is always the kind and bubbly one got annoyed at the whisperings and shouted.

"Can all of you guys just shut the up! You guys don't even know the story. Its none of your business. Stop being a busybody and live your own life! One more time I hear you guys talking about my Min Jung, you guys will have to face me!" He shouted.

"And also all of us!" They shouted in unison.

Min Jung was still in Hoya's arms crying. She felt really insecure.

"Howon-ah, I'm scared.." She said.

"You don't have to. Infinite, VIXX, Eunyoung are here for you." He smiled.

"But still... the others..." She muttered.

"Shh.. don't talk about it. It will just hurt you." He said.

Then the others soon came with a smile plastered on their faces.

"You don't have to worry about the others. We handled them! And plus, you should have see Leo! He was so cool!!!!" N spazzed.

"Yah! Shut up!" Leo said.

That certainly made Min Jung laugh. Soon, everything was clear and luckily no one talked about the incident again. 

Min Jung was really glad that she had caring friends and especially a great boyfriend who accepts for who she are.

_______________________________

A month later:

Min Jung has already gotten rid of her boy fears and is now slowly progressing to forget about the terrible incident. Everyone treated her nicely and never once talk about her incident. Their final exams were already done and soon they are gonna graduate from school. 

"Let's hope that we would pass." Min Jung said.

"I know and I believe we can pass." N said.

"Hahah, guys! Let's have fun! Exams are just a pain in the ! Club later on?" She asked.

"Hell yes!" Everyone shouted.

They all soon went back to their own houses to change their clothes. Its been awhile since they even club. Min Jung got really excited and she quickly changed to her clubbing outfit alongside with Eunyoung. There decided to wear something similar since they are bestfriends.

"And we are done!!" They said in unison.

Both of them waited for their love ones and separated their ways.

"Hey babe, looking so fine huh?" Hoya smirked.

"Byuntae. Hahha, let's go baby!" She shouted.

The fun is about to start now!

___________________________________

YO WASSUP!! Sadly, this is going to come to an end and I maybe doing a sequel or a new story. So finally all of them have settle down. Can't really see them really hurt hahah. Well, anyways have fun reading!

XxheartsxX