Chapter:6

Will you ever be mine?

"Catch me if you can!" I shouted at Hoya.

"You're going to get punish if I catch you!" He shouted at me as he is running after me.

Its our first month together, we are just going on a normal date together like other couples. Hoya has been the perfect boyfriend that any girl would want. He's caring and such a freaking gentleman. He can be a ert at some time but I could tolerate his ertness. And also not forgetting his a skinship freak and also a over protective boyfriend who doesn't s get near me. I love that he accepts my flaws and love me for who I am.

"I finally caught you! Now you are going to be punished." He smirked.

He pushed me to the nearest wall and stared at me. He smirked and crash his lips onto mine. It was rough and I love it when he kisses me roughly. I could feel people staring, but who cares? His my boyfriend and I have the right to kiss him. We soon broke the kiss, panting like a mad dog.

"I told you, you are going to get punished if you get caught." He smirked.

"If I knew the punishment would be this, I will be gladly to let you catch me that easily because Im hungry for that y lips." I said.

He ruffled my hair and slung his arms around me. While walking, girls were looking at him and trying to seduce him. I got angry and kiss him to let those girls know that he belongs to me and only me. The girls sighed and walked away. I punched my fist in the air and smiled. 

"Protective much? You're so cute." He smiled.

"Of course I have to. You're too hot. Girls just have to stare at you." I said.

"Babe, who cares? No matter how much these girls stare at me, I will only look at you honeybooboo." He smiled.

I blushed and kiss him in the cheek. We then went to the restaurant and had our lunch. We ordered our food and waited for it to arrived.

"Its been a month since we dated, why until now, you still won't show me where you live?" Hoya asked.

"Its because you're going to hate the place. I don't want that to happen." I said.

"No, I won't. Would at least show me you live?" He asked.

"When I'm ready, I will show you."I said.

"I shall respect your decision then." He said.

The food finally arrived and we ate quietly. Well, we don't talk a lot when we eat. So its a pretty much a normal thing when we are quiet during meals. Once we were done, Hoya brought me to many places. We really had fun on our first month. He took care of me really well, trying to make sure that I stay safe at all times. 

"Its late, I think I got to go now. Bye babe." I said.

"Let me sent you off to the taxi." He replied.

I nodded and kiss his lips softly, he then sent me to the taxi and look at me go. I will usually, tell the driver to drive in circles and stopped me at a different place in case if he follows me. And then, I would walk a bit further and go inside my car and drive back home. 

_____________________________________________________________________

The Next Morning:

"Yah, Kang Min Jung! Wake up you lazy pig." Oppa shouted.

"Hmm?? I'm lazy! 5 more minutes!" I shouted back.

"Your Hoya has been calling you and its freaking annoying!" He shouted back.

I quickly ran to my phone and saw no notifications. I stared at oppa and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I had to. If not you won't get up from bed. I guess Hoya is the only thing in your mind. Have you forgotten your handsome oppa?" Oppa sulked.

"I will never forget you oppa! Oppa, you should find someone to love too." I said.

"Should I? Hmm...." He asked.

I nodded and he laughed. I went to the bathroom and got ready for school. After putting my uniform, I had my breakfast and went out to meet my Hobaby. I walked to the normal place and waited for him. Then, a strong pair of arms hug me. I smiled and turned around. My baby is here already. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the school, yes, that judgemental school. We soon went to Infinite's table and I sat beside Woohyun oppa. Its a funny thing that they still can't figure out that Woohyun oppa is my bestfriend. I mean, he always tell Hoya what's my likes and dislikes. I guess they aren't smart. HAHAHA. I kept talking to Woohyun oppa until Hoya stopped me.

"Babe, time to go to class." He said.

I nodded and and waved at Woohyun oppa. Hoya held my hand and pulled me faster to the corner. He looked at me with his intense stare which made me scared for a second.

"Why are being so close to Woohyun?" He asked.

"He is just my friend, in fact Infinite is my friend." I said.

"Yes, I know. But you are unexpectedly more closer with Woohyun than the others. Have you frogotten about me?" He sulked.

"Aigoo, is my Hobaby jealous?" I smirked.

"I am not!" He blushed.

"Oh yes you are." I nudged him.

"No!" He said.

"Your expression shows that you are jealous! Hobaby is jealous! Hobay is jealous! Hobaby is je-"

He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly without letting me finish my sentence. My eyes widened and was shocked for awhile. But then, I responded to the kiss. He slowly kissed my neck. We broke the kiss to catch some air.

"Yes, I'm jealous, really jealous. And your neck is really delicious." He smirked.

"Yah! Byuntae. One hickey is already enough!" I said as I covered my face.

"This is what you get if you defy the Hobaby!" He grinned.

I laughed and we walked back to class not caring whether people is staring at us. Soon, class started and we listened to the teacher. Hoya seems to be sleeping in maths class. I went closer to him and whispered to his ear.

"If you ain't going to wake up, you will never get to kiss me, hug me or do any skinship when we have a date." I threaten.

He quickly got up and listened to the teacher talking. I heard L chuckling at the back and tried to refrained from laughing out loud. I grinned at him and continued listening to the teacher.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Yah, Kang Min Jung!" someone shouted.

I turned back and saw the Queenka, Kim SunMi walking towards me with her dogs. I pretended to be afraid and put my head low. To 'avoid' gazes with her. She then lifted my chin and stared at me.

"I want you to get away from Howon oppa right now. Or better, get away from Infinite. You're too low for them. Look at the difference between you and them. They have looks, and you don't. They have money and you don't. You are on a different level than them. So off." She said.

"I'm sorry SunMi-sshi. But, I'm not leaving them." I simply said.

I didn't want to fight back, because you know nerds don't fight back. They just give in. I then walked away but my hair was pulled back. I quickly calmed down and let them pull me back.

"You ! I told you to get away from them, you jolly well do what I say because Howon oppa is mine." She said as she raised her hand trying to slap me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to hit me, but I felt no hit at all. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hoya stopping her hand from slapping me. He glared at her and roughly let go of her hand.

"Don't you ing dare try to slap your disgusting hand on her beautiful face. She can hang around with Infinite anytime she wants. , you can't even be compared to her. You called me what? Oppa? Only Min Jung can call me that. And who ing gave you the rights to call me by real name? We are not even friends to begin with." He said.

He took my hand and said, "No one can be compared to her. She is even more beautiful than you s. Trying to look pretty with those think make-up. Just look at her, she doesn't need to put on make-up and she got me. But, that doesn't mean that if you guys removed those make-up will make me like you, because you guys are ugly." 

He pulled me to Infinite's table and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I wasn't there to protect you." He said.

"Its okay. At least you did stand up for me. Thanks Hobaby. I love you." I said,

"I love you too." He said.

We then bought our foor and ate together with Infinite.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Let's go on a date today. See you at the normal place babe." Hoya said.

"Okay then, what time?" I asked.

"Hmmmm..... at 3pm?" He suggested.

"Alright, see you later honey." I smiled.

I quickly walked away from him and went in to the car. When we reach home, I quickly bathed and got ready for my date since its already 2.30pm.

I put on my glasses and went out from my room. I kissed oppa's cheek and walked out from the house. I walked to the normal place, once I reached there, I saw my baby waiting for me looking so handsome. I ran to him and hugged him.

"JAGI!" I shouted.

"Hey babe. Ready for our date?" He asked.

"Yes, and by the way, you look great today!" I said.

"Of course, I mean I am the LEE HOWON." He grinned.

I shook my head and linked my arms with his. We went to the amusement park. I got really excited, he then paid for my ticket and we headed to the entrance. I quickly ran to the rollercoaster and queue up for it. Hoya ran after me and we patiently waited for our turn. When it was our turn, Hoya let me choose our seats and we sat down. The rollercoaster ride was really fun, and thrillling. I swear I felt like a little child again. We went to all the thrill rides except for the hauted house. Hoya assured me that everything is gonna be okay. We went in the haunted house and he backhugged me as we walked in. For that moment, I felt this warm sensation around him, it makes me feel secured and safe.

"Your hugs feel so warm. I like it." I said.

"Really? Glad you like my hugs." he said.

The haunted house was indeed good but nehh, I still hate it. By the time, we finished the whole course of the amusement park, it was already dark. We then went to have our dinner and he sent me to the taxi. He hugged me tightly and watch me leave.

I soon reached home and have a nice bath. I got ready to sleep and I received a text from Woohyun oppa.

"Bestfriend! Let's go out tomorrow!" He texted.

"Okay oppa. With or without my glasses?" I asked. 

"Without, of course!" he texted back. 

I texted him back and fall asleep. Today was another great day.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi peeps. Sorry for the LATEEEEEEE post. I was at China, so I didn't get to update. So, whatever it is, the story will soon have a drama so, please wait for it and I might be doing a double update today! 

XxheartsxX