Chapter:25

Will you ever be mine?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Young Do asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

He smiled and hugged me while twirling around.

"Thank you for accepting me." He said.

"I should be the one saying thank you. Thank you oppa." I smiled.

Finally, I'm his. Young Do, my very first crush is my boyfriend! Words can't describe how happy I am. He hugged me tightly once again and I blushed.

"You're finally my girl, I love you Kang Min Jung." He said.

I smiled and he lean closer to me. Our lips touched and he pulled me closer to him, I responded to his kiss and put my arms around his neck. Everyone around us were congratulating us. They were cheering for us and wishing for us. I felt really happy at that moment.

AUTHOR POV;

While those two lovey dovey couple are having their happiness moment, they were oblivious of their surrounddings. They only cared about the people who is cheering and congratulating them. What they didn't notice is that two living souls were having a major heartbreak. They couldn't stand what they were seeing but none of them back off. Their legs were as if they were glued to the ground, forcing them to see what's happening in front of them. 

Their members pulled them away from the scene and both of groups were comforting those two boys. Hoya didn't like the members seeing his weak side, he pushed all of them and ran away. On the other hand, N is just sitting there keeping quiet. The pain is his heart was unbearable. He looked out of the window and saw them being happy together. The members decided to let him be myself and left him alone to think. 

Hoya ran to a unpopulated place and let out his anger, not caring the fact that they were still a few people at the place. He punched the wall multiple of times without caring how bad his knuckles were. The pain he experienced now is nothing compared to the pain Min Jung had caused him. He never felt this weak just because of a girl before. His heart was crushed into millions of pieces. The fact that the girl whom he loves has got over him makes him sad and hurt. He needs her, he needs her embrace. But.. now that she is in another person's arms, its impossible. Eventhough this is what he wanted at the beginning, but now, he can't. Without her, its nearly impossible for him to be normal.

N was sitting at the bench, looking out at the new couple. His tears kept flowing while looking at them. He felt angry at himself for not taking care of Min Jung well. He felt pathetic at that moment. He punched the table and walked away, making people stare at him. He couldn't care less about them staring at him. He walked out to the garden and braved himself to go near them.

"You better ing take care of her. If not, you're ing dying in my hands." He glared at Young Do.

Before Min Jung could say anything, N walked away leaving both of the dumbfounded. Then, Hoya came with his bleeding hands. His eyes were cold and scary. He glared at Young Do and stood in front of him. Min Jung got shocked at his hand and asked him what happened. He ignored her questions and focused on Young Do instead.

"This is girl is senstitive, take care of well. You make her cry, I'll make sure that I'll make you cry tears of blood. Make her happy, make her laugh every time. Don't keep her waiting, don't leave her hanging. Lastly, never cheat on her. Be a good guy towards her. At least do me this favors." He said.

He walked away with a tear sliding out from his eyes. His tears fell onto Min Jung's hands and she looked behind. The boy looked so lonely. She shook her head and continue talking to her loved one until the break ends.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

Classes were over and I was invited for a party. Ahh! Finally a party after a long time. I kissed Young Do's cheek and went in my car. This is going to be the first time whereby I'm going to a party with Young Do. I wonder he is a party-animal just like me. Thinking about him being my boyfriend is something beyond my expectation and not forgetting about the two guys warning towards Young Do. Not to be mean, but Young Do will never do anything like what they did to me. I'm positive. He isn't as low as them. Anyways, the party is going to start in an hours time, I quickly got ready for the party. Since Young Do is there, I should at least be more presentable right? I'm there to impress my boyfriend and that's all. 

"Wah, my twinnie is so gorgeous. Who are you impressing?" He smirked

"My boyfriend of course!" I said.

"Aigoo.. haha. Anyways, Hyang Suk is coming for the party!!!" He shouted.

"Calm down oppa! I can finally see her upclose." I said.

"You'll be shocked at her beauty." He said.

"I know." I smiled.

He was being overly excited. Well, can't blame him though. He hasn't been to a party with her for a long time, she just keeps getting grounded by her overly strict dad who thinks that oppa is a bad influenced to her. What nonsense, oppa is never a bad influencee. He just saw his picture and jumped to conclusions. Gosh. Whatever it is, looking at oppa happy, I'm happy too. I waited for him to be done and we walked to our own cars. 

"Oppa, don't you think our house is too big for us?" I asked.

"Yeah, but this house is sure special." He said.

"Very special oppa." I said.

He nodded and we drove to the destination. The music blast and makes me drown in the music. Oppa pulled me and introduced me to his girlfriend.

"Annyeong unnie." I said.

"Annyeong! Don't call me unnie. We share the same birthday. We can be bestfriends!" She said  happily.

"Really? Finally I have a girl friend." I smiled.

"You never had one before?" She asked.

"In the past, but now, I have none." I said sadly.

"Its okay. You have me now!" She smiled.

i smiled at her back and told her that I'll be going to Young Do and she nodded. I ran to Young Do and hugged him. He looked at me and smiled. He stared at me, making me blushed like a red tomato.

"Stop staring." I shyly said.

"Who said I was staring at you? I was staring at the girl behind you." He joked.

"Are you serious!?" I freaked out.

"Just kidding babe. God, you're so naive. But its okay, that makes you, you." He smiled.

I blushed and hide my face on his chest. He pulled my waist closer to him and hugged me tightly

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

"Oppa..." I said.

He kissed my forehead before letting me go. Then, the crowd suddenly got wild. The girls were literally squeling like mad. I got curious and walked to the crowd. I squeezed my way to see what's happening and my jaw literally dropped when I saw both Infinite and VIXX walking in. What they were wearing makes them look really handsome.

INFINITE;

VIXX;

Out of all the two groups, Hoya stands out. Damn he looks so fine in that. But whatever it is, both groups dressed really well. Is like they have a dressing code which made them look one. Ahhh, so hot. EH WAIT! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I quickly went back to my seat and sat beside him. He put his arms around me and soon, Infinite and VIXX came to sit with us. My heartbeat is beating very fast when Hoya was pushed to sit beside me. He smells so nice. Damn it, I hate you Dongwoo oppa for pushing Hoya to sit beside me. 

AUTHOR POV;

And so, the two were awkwardly sitting beside each other. Min Jung couldn't take her eyes off Hoya, she would secretly stare at him. On the other hand, Hoya is staring at her at the corner of his eyes. She took his breath away when he saw her looking so beautiful. Dongwoo who saw everything, chuckled at whispered to L and both of them smirked. They never liked Min Jung to be with Young Do. To them, they were something not right about him. Well, their judgement might be wrong, its just a feeling. 

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

UPDATED!