Chapter:19

Will you ever be mine?

I was walking alone along the hallway when I saw Hoya with another girl. He was walking beside her talking and laughing together. I quickly turn away and ran.

HOYA POV;

Sorry, my love. You're too good for me. I want you to have a good man who can love and won't hurt you. I'll just live my life loving you, secretly. This is my only choice, if you keep on loving me, you'll just keep suffering. Let me be the one who will suffer in agony. This is what I deserve for hurting you a lot. I'm really sorry my love. I really love you.

END OF POV;

Hoya-ah, are you trying to hurt me more? Why are you doing this to me. What have I done wrong to you? What is your motive of doing this to me? Without me noticing, tears started to flow out from my eyes. I love him so much after all. It makes me feel pathetic that I am having this stupid one sided love. I turned and saw Hoya with another new girl. He was kissing her while looking at me. I ran pass him with teary eyes and luckily I saw Myungsoo oppa. I ran straight to his arms and cried.

"Oppa... it hurts." I said.

"That bastard." He cursed under his breath.

He wanted to go to Hoya but I stopped him, begging him not to go there. He ignored me and pulled me towards Hoya.

"Are you happy to see her like this?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Is he your new target? Haha, I pity Myungsoo." Hoya said.

"Yah Lee Howon, have some respect for her. You wanna flirt with all the girls, go ahead. I don't care. But never in front of her." Myungsoo oppa said.

"I can do whatever I want Myungsoo. Don't you dare order me." Hoya replied.

*SLAP*

"You're a jerk Lee Howon. I hate you." I said. I ran away and Myungsoo oppa tried to catch me up.

Hoya-ah, must you do this to me? I can't see you with another girl, my heart aches a lot.

"Dang you ran so fast." Myungsoo oppa said as he held my shoulder, panting.

"Sorry oppa. I just want to run away from him." I said.

"Are you going to run away again!? NO MISSY, I'M GONNA HOLD YOU." He warned.

"Oppa! I don't mean by that. I just wanted to run away from seeing him. I promise oppa that I will never leave again." I said.

"You better not, or else I will hate you." He said.

"I won't. Ehh, you still like me right! That's why you don't want me to leave." I teased.

"What? N-N-NOOOO!" He said as his cheeks started to turn red.

"You're so cute oppa. Haha. How about we just date? I'm sure you would be happy." I teased again.

"Min Jung. Stop it." He whined.

"Hhaha, I'm just kidding. You are so cute when you panic." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

He grinned and slung his arms around me. We walked out of the school and had a fun date. Myungsoo oppa is really fun to be with. Who says the L from Infinite is cold? Wait till you guys no him better. I bet you guys are going to take back your words. He's just like a baby who whines a lot. Aish, why can't I just like you? Why did I choose to like a heartbreaker? I sighed and followed Myungsoo to the place he always go.

"Welcome to the Cat Cafe!" The waitress said.

OMGGGG, its a cat cafe!!! There are so many cute cats lying around. So cute. I carried one of the cat and played with it. I told Myungsoo oppa what I wanted and went to order. The cats are just too friendly.

AUTHOR POV;

*Smile more. You look even beautiful when you smile. I'm glad I brought you at the right place* Myungsoo thought.

The duo were just having fun drinking coffeee while playing with the cats. Animals just makes her happy. Myungsoo stared at her and subconciously, he smiled.

*I will help you no matter what. I will try my very best to protect you from now on.* Myungsoo thought again.

Min Jung on the other hand is still thinking about Hoya. She just can't seem to forget him. Its like he's a drug to her. She is too attached to him. She love him too much.

*No matter what I do, you will always be the first person that I will think of.* She thought.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING;

Uhh, school again! I hate going to school because of him. I groaned and started to get ready for school. I went down and had my breakfast with oppa. After I'm done, I hesistantly went to my car. "Be strong dongsaeng!" Oppa cheered me.

I smiled and went in my car. I drove to school and park it beside Woohyun oppa's car. Aish, my timings are always never right.... just in time when I went out from my car, Hoya's car was parked beside mine. Once again he came out with another girl and started being intimate with her. I felt the pain that pierce through my heart. The pain is just unbearable. I quickly walked away, trying to avoid looking at what's happening at the other side.

HOYA POV;

Yes, that's it. Walked away from me. Just walked away and never come back. To be honest, I don't really feel comfortable being intimate with other girls. But, I can't be selfish eventhough I want too. I'll be happy if you were to date either the members of VIXX and Infinite. I trust them with you. They are the only people who knows you in and out. Loving you is like a drug. I'm addicted to you. If you see my room, its filled of our pictures together since our first date till the last date we had. I really love you. I loved you ever since we 'dated' last time. I took out my wallet and stared at the picture of you. I miss the girl who wears that thick glasses. I miss our past. What we did together and all. What N said is true. I regretted not taking care of her well, I let her go too easily. I took advantage of her kindness.

Then, as I was walking to the hallway. I heard a conversartion. It was between Myungsoo and her. I looked and can't help to be jealous towards Myungsoo, he seems to be so close to her now. Myungsoo had his arms around her neck. Aish, that should be me.... I quickly walked away and avoid looking at them. It really hurts to see you with another guy, but I'll sacrifice myself. I really want her to be happy. And if she's happy with that guy, I will be gladly to let her be with him. I'm going to make you forget me. Your happiness comes first. Soon, without me knowing, a tear slipped out from my eye.

"Hahaha, this must be the first time I cry because of a girl... I must have really love you." I chuckled to myself.

END OF POV;

"Donghoon oppa!!!" I shouted across the hallway.

I ran towards oppa and asked him if he wants to eat with me. He nodded and we found a table of two. Oppa went first to to take my food for me. While waiting, I was looking through my phone and saw all my pictures with Hoya in the past. I was really the happiest girl at that time. I wanted to delete those pictures but I couldn't bring myself to press the delete button. Then, someone snatch my phone and threw it on the floor. I glared at the girl and went to take back my phone and sat back at my seat. Luckily, there wasn't any crack.

"Listen here, get away from Donghoon oppa. I don't whether you are a queenka or not. What I know is, I'll take away that tittle from you. I won't hesistate to hurt you if I see you with him." She said.

"Why should I get away from my oppa. No matter how much you tell me to get away from him, I still see him at home. Queenka? Take it if you want. I don't decide on it. Please, back off. My oppa is eating with me." I said.

She got really speechless and just walked away. I bet she is feeling embarrassed not knowing that he is my oppa. I laughed and waited for oppa. Then, Woohyun oppa came and sat beside me. He smiled at me.

"Wow, that's my girl. So fearless." He said.

"Heh. My true colors ars showing." I replied.

We were talking until I realized something, why is oppa taking a long time to take the food. I looked around and saw no sign of him. I got worried for a moment.

"Woohyun oppa... where is he?" I asked.

"Who? Donghoon? I didn't see him. Why?" He asked.

"Oppa went to grab some food but then until now, he's not here. The queue wasn't even long when he queued up." I answered.

"I don't feel good about this. Come on, let's find him." He said.

We walked around the school and tried finding oppa. Oh god, where on earth is he? He is no where to be found. We soon decided to go to the unpopulated area and finally saw oppa getting punched by a group of guys. Oh no, oppa can't beaten! He can't fight because he has a weak body. Woohyun oppa called Infinite and asked them to come here fast. I was really scared and shouted at them.

"What are you guys doing?!" I shouted.

Oh . Why did I do that!? I'm outnumbered. Aish, Infinite quickly come! Woohyun ran and started punching the guys. One of the guys grabbed me and pulled me towards oppa.

"Its either you break up with Lee Hyang Suk or we will your y sister." He threatened.

"I choose none. I ain't breaking up with her or letting you my sister." He shouted.

"YAH! WHAT THE ARE YIU GUYS DOING!?" Sungyeol oppa shouted.

They started punching the guys and Sunggyu oppa came towards me and tried to fight the guy who was holding me. He soon took out a knife and put it on my neck.

"Come closer, or she will be killed." He said.

"Put that thing down. Don't be a coward and fight." Sunggyu oppa shouted.

Then, VIXX came because someone called them. Taekwoon oppa came from behind and swiftly took away the knife his hands. He punched him and pulled me to Sunggyu oppa. He took me and oppa away from the scene and a lecturer saw what happened. I quickly told him what happened and he called the desciplinary. Soon they came and stop the fight.

"Those guys are not from our school. I guess we need to check on how they get into our school. Don't worry you guys are not in the wrong. We understand that you are trying to fight back but please don't do this again okay. Call the lecturers next time." The lecturer said.

I quickly ran to the sickbay to see how oppa is doing. Oppa, he really can't fight because of his weak body. I excuse myself from school and drove him back to home. I tugged him in the bed and let him rest. Woohyun oppa soon came with oppa's car and gave me a hug. He soon left my house and I started cooking. Oppa, I hope his alright. After cooking, I went up with the food and softky woke oppa up. He woke up and I help him to sit. At first he tried to eat his food by his own but his hands were weak. I fed him and he thanked me.

"Oppa go and rest. If you want anything. Just call me. Don't you dare move. Your body is really weak right now." I said.

He nodded and soon he fell asleep. I closed the door and went in my room. I feel so miserable. I can't even protect my brother. I need Woohyun oppa right now. I got myself ready and went back to school. I texted oppa and I have no idea if he had read it. Whatever it is, I just need my bestfriend's hug. I went in to his class without any permission and hugged him, crying. His lecturer seemed to understand and let him out for awhile.

"Whats's wrong?" He asked as he brought me to his chest.

"I just feel horrible right now. I need you bestfriend." I said.

"I'll always be here for you. No matter what I'll stand beside you cheering you on." He smiled.

"Gomawo." I said.

He let go of me and wipe the tears away. His shirt is really wet from my crying. Then, VIXX came and saw me crying. Woohyun oppa told them to make me happy and asked me to have fun with them. They nodded and asked me to go home and change first. I went home and told oppa that I'll be going out. He nodded and I went to get ready for my day with VIXX.

The bell rung and it was VIXX. We soon went out to Hakyeon's car. They all looked at me and smiled. I smiled at them back.

"Wahh, our Min jung is so beautiful without her even trying.~" Hyuk said.

"Yahh, hyukkie-ah! STOP it." I blushed.

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" Hakyeon asked.

"I want to go to Everland pleaseeeeeee?" I pleaded.

"Let's head off to Everland then!" Hakyeon shouted.

"Yayyyyy!!" I shouted.

The whole VIXX laughed at my happiness and shook their head. I sat beside Taekwoon oppa and saw him listening to music. Everyone was partying like mad, and there goes a lifeless man who does nothing but listening to music.

"Oppa, can I listen too?" I asked.

He put in the earpiece for me and smiled. The songs he hears is totally my jam. The journey to Everland was long and my eyelids were growing heavier. I try my best to stay awake but I keep dozing off. Leo called me and he tapped on his shoulder. I didn't know what he meant so I gave him the confuse look. He sighed and softly put my head on his shoulder. He ordered me to sleep and I chuckled. I interlocked my arms with his and fell asleep.

HAKYEON POV;

Leo seems to be so close with her. Makes me so jealous. Oh my freaking gosh, they are interlocking their arms! What's their relationship now? How can she do this to me? Does she even know that I love her still. Is she going to start like Leo? She's not that close with the others but only him. I sighed and continued driving. Soon, we reached Everland and I woke everyone else up and quietly walked towards the ticket counter. She and Leo kept on talking and laughing. I bought the ticket and gave them.

"Hakyeon-ah, are you okay?" She asked.

"Uhm." I simply said.

She seemed to tell something to Leo and he nodded. She ran to me and walked beside me. I was secretly happy that she is walking beside me. I looked at her smiling. She's really perfect. Her laughter, her smile, is just too perfect. 

"What do you guys wanna do first?" I asked. 

"ROLLERCOASTER!" Everyone shouted including the quiet Leo.

"What!??? NOOOOOO!" I protested.

"If you don't want to, sit down here and wait for us to be done." Min Jung said.

"Fine! I will go. But let me go with Min Jung!" I said.

Min Jung took my hand and we queued up, what makes me really happy is our fingers are still intertwined. I keep calm and acted as if nothing had happened. When its our turn, Min Jung pulled me to the front and we sat down. I held her hand really tightly.

"Don't be afraid. Overcome it." She said as she squeezed my hand.

"You don't mind me shouting right?" I asked.

"Believe me, everyone will shout. Its either you are shouting because you are having fun or you are scared as hell." she said.

"Reminds me of the old times." I said.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Uhh, nothing. Let's just have fun." I said.

She nodded and soon the trail started. I kept holding her hand. She laughed and ruffled my hair. Oh my god, how can a girl not scared of this? She's really unique. Usually girls will be like, "OPPA! I'M SO SCARED. HUG ME!" But apparently this girl whose name Kang Min Jung, is nothing like that. That's why I love you. You're one of a kind.

"THIS IS SO FUN!!" She shouted.

Its fun!? Oh hell no, this is ing scary. Soon, the hell is over and everyone except me were laughing. 

"Can we have a short rest?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Ravi said.

We sat at the nearest bench. I guess theme parks aren't my thing. They decided to go to the haunted house. Oh no. Another hell. I swear, I ain't coming to theme parks ever again, even if my child beg me.

So, we grouped ourselves. HongBin and Ken, Ravi and Hyuk, and Leo, Min Jung and I. The three of us were the last to go because I beg them to go last. The reason why I choose this two because they aren't scared of the haunted house.

"Yah, are you a man? If you want to catch her heart, you should be brave." Leo whispered.

"You are cheering me on? I thought you like her?" I asked.

"I'm not cheering you, I'm just telling. I only like her as a sister. A sister that I want to protect." He replied.

Oh, at least I know that Leo only treats her as a sister but what about Min Jung, what does she treats Leo as? Soon, it was our turn and I was in between of them. I interlocked their arms with mine and walked further in. I was the only one shouting and the other two kept a poker face while walking. This two are really something. After a long walk, we finally went out. I heaved a sigh of relief and told them that I was hungry. We went to the restaurant and had our stomach filled up. 

It was getting dark and we decided to ride the last thing. The ferris wheel. I insisted that I want to ride with Min Jung. They nodded and both of us went in. it was awkward but its the perfect moment.

"Min Jung-ah, don't get too close to them." I said.

"What do you mean? You VIXX or what?" She asked.

"Both VIXX and Infinite." I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because my heart is burning in jealousy. Looking at you still in love with Hoya, you being close with Leo, L and Woohyun makes me really jealous. Min Jung-ah, I still love you." I said.

"If you did, why....why did you leave me for her?" She asked.

"I was stupid. Its a ing pathetic that I left you. Every single day I would think of you." I replied.

"Hakyeon-ah...." She said.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"I-I-I don't know." She said. 

Without hesistating, I kissed her lips. I pulled closer to me and deepen the kiss. I broke the kiss and stared at her.

"Use me, use me to forget Hoya." I said.

"Don't do this Hakyeon. Please. I don't want to use you. I'm going to forget Hoya by my own will. Give me a chance to forget him. About me loving you, I can't promise that to you." She said.

"I'll be waiting for your answer." I said.

It ended and I sent all of them back home. I purposely sent Min Jung the last. I went out and hugged her really tightly. She hugged me back and I kissed her once more, this time it was a short one and i smiled. Today is really the best day for me!

END OF POV;

What do I do now? I only treat Hakyeon as a brother, I don't feel anything when I hugged him, there isn't any warmness in it. It was the total opposite of Hoya's hug. Oh no, I'm doomed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Is the update long today? Heh. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I got tired because of my training. Anyways, please comment about the story! I really wanna know about your thoughts!

XxheartsxX