Chapter:38

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

School ended earlier than they thought and to Min Jung's disatisfaction, she got all the lecturers she hates. She sighed because she isn't looking forward for this year. Min Jung was walking to the hallway alone when she saw someone that she despise.

"Kim Sunmi." She muttered under her breath.

The funny thing is that she is still the cocky who is still flirting with other guys. Sunmi looked at Min Jung and smirked. She found out about Min Jung's relationship with Hoya. And she isn't happy about it, not because they were together, but because they are happy loving each other.

"Seems like you're back with Hoya. Congrats." She said.

"Oh why thank you. And would you please give me some space to walk? I got to go." Min Jung said.

"Oh well, here you go." SunMi smiled.

Well, Min Jung knows that smile is just a sarcastic. She walked away and went straight to Infinite.

"Oh you're going down Kang Min Jung. As long as I'm never happy, you are not allowed to be happy too. You will suffer even twice more than me." She said.

She looked back and saw the happy Min Jung with Infinite. She clenched her fist and promise herself that Min Jung will really suffer. She was the one supposed to be having fun with Infinite. She gritted her teeth and walked away. On the other hand, Min Jung were talking to Hoya. They were unfortunately in a different class and they have only one schedule together and that's all. But luckily L is still her classmate alongside with N and Leo. VIXX finally came along and they were finally complete. They walked to their usual hang out place. Infinite and VIXX had been really close as time goes by.

"Guys! You know what!? A new student came and Hakyeon got really red looking at her!" Min Jung said.

"Who is she?" Woohyun asked.

"If not by mistaken her name is Eunyoung. She is really pretty and she seats beside him! He can't even talk to her. All he does is stutter. So cute!" Min Jung said excitedly.

"Y-Yah! Stop talking about it already." N said as his cheeks started to get red.

"Look his being shy! Hyung!!! N hyung is blushing!!!" Hyuk shouted.

"I know right. Someone is blushing!" Ravi teased.

"Kang Min Jung!!!!" N shouted.

"Yah yah yah, thats my girl you are shouting at." Hoya said.

"B-But! She! Uhh, nevermind." He said.

"You can't beat me! Mehronggggg!" Min Jung said.

N sighed because the guys were all teasing him. Well, to be honest, Eunyoung made his heart skip a beat when she first came in to the class. Its been a long time since he felt like that after Min Jung came into his life.

*I just hope that I could know you even well.* he thought.

"Babe, I hate how we only have one schedule together." Hoya pouted.

"Do I look like I like it too? I hate it!" Min Jung said.

"Well, I'm pretty much stuck with Young Do and SunMi." He groaned.

"I pity you." She said.

"Yes, you should pity your dear handsome boyfriend." He pouted.

"Aigoo. Stop pouting already. Its too cute." She said.

He pouted even more making Min Jung pinched his cheeks. They were being so lovey dovey till they didn't notice that the guys were actually staring at them.

"Gosh, I think I should really find a girl. I mean, the cold hearted freak got a woman before the namstar!" Woohyun pouted.

"Well buddy, it takes time. Anyways, I'm glad they finally settle down." Sunggyu said.

"Yeah, seeing how my bestfriend is happy, makes me happy." Woohyun smiled.

"I'm glad I actually gave up on her." N said.

They were all happy seeing how happy the couple was. They hope that their happiness will last forever till eternity.

"Ehem, not trying to disturb you guys but my stomach is growling. Let's grab something to eat." Ravi said.

"Its okay. I can cook!" Min Jung replied.

"Oh yes! Finally I'm eating her cooking again!" Woohyun said.

She chuckled and went to the kitchen to see what's in the refrigerator. She took the ingredients and get started with the cooking. She forbid everyone to step in the kitchen since she hates when someone gets in her way when she cook. After an hour of cooking, she was done and she called all her boys to come and eat. They looked at her food and can't help to drool. The food was mouth watering.

"Min Jung-ah, did you really do all of this in just an hours time?" L gasped.

"Yeah, so lets start digging!!" She said.

They soon sat down and started eating. Hoya looked at the food and can't help but to imagine their marriage life. He started to chuckle and it made the others look at him.

"Babe, why are you chuckling?" Min Jung asked.

"Hmm? Nothing." He grinned.

Min Jung nodded and continued eating. The guys soon finished and they washed their own plate.

"Ahh, I'm so lonely!" Min Jung said.

"Why? Are we not friendly enough?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nononono! That's not what I meant! I mean, I don't really have a female friend. I only have you guys." Min Jung pouted.

"Hmm.... I really need a girl friend." She muttered.

"Hyang Suk? Isn't she your bestfriend?" Hoya asked.

"Well, she isn't really that close with me. Maybe we are just friends." She sighed.

"Its okay baby." He said.

*Hmmmm... maybe I should make Eunyoung hand out with us. She seems lonely and she must have no friends here. Well, Hakyeon can talk to her more. Heheh, its killing two birds with one stone! I'm so smart!* She thought.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY;

As usual, Hoya would be at my doorstep to drive me to school. When we reach school, I quickly tried to find Eunyoung. I shoo-ed Hoya off and went to find Eunyoung. To my luck, she was sitting alone at the garden. A few boys were walking towards her and tried to flirt with her.

"What's your name pretty lady? Why are-"

"Back off." I said.

The boys quickly walked away leaving the both of us.

"T-T-Thank you Min Jung-sshi." She said.

"Welcome Eunyoung! Hey come on, what's with the formalities, we are friends!" I said.

"We are? I never had friends before." She muttered.

"Hey, come on. We are classmates. Follow me!" I said.

"You can be my bestfriend! My first girl friend!" I said.

She smiled and followed me to the usual table. She got shocked to see that I hang out with only guys and not even a girl.

"These are my friends. Infinite and VIXX." I smiled.

"Annyeonhaseyo. My name is Eunyoung." She said shyly.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Hakyeon trying to calm his red cheeks. Min Jung chuckled and purposely put Eunyong to sit beside Hakyeon. I then sat beside Eunyoung and let the fun starts now!

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, a short chappie I know. Heh. But I have to tell you that for the next two days, I won't be able to update. I got a sports camp so yeah. Anyways, enjoy reading!

And yeah, I added Eunyoung. Well, I kinda ship Eunyoung with N heh.

XxheartsxX