Chapter:3

Will you ever be mine?

"Kang Min Jung!" Someone called me.

I turned around and saw Hoya looking at me, smiling. I look at him confusingly. He ran to me and ruffled my hair. Okay. What's going on? I looked at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Omg, you're so cute." He said.

"Pardon me?" I questioned.

"I said, you're cute." He smiled.

"Uhh……… thank you?" I said awkwardly.

"Look, I need to go already. See you in class, Hoya-sshi." I bowed.

I quickly walked away and ran to the class. I texted Woohyun oppa.

"Oppa! Do you know what's going on with that bastard?" I asked.

"Who? Hoya?" Woohyun oppa replied.

"Yeah…… he's acting weird today." I replied.

"I'm not sure though, what did he do?" He asked.

"He called me by my name, called me cute and also smiled at me. Isn't that weird? I mean for the whole time I'm schooling here, he always bully me and now he's nice to me." I said.

"Really? Okay, that'a weird.... Maybe he just wants to be nice? I don't know." He said.

Soon, Hoya came and sat beside me. He stared at me making me blushed.

"M-m-may I help you?" I stuttered.

*. Why the did I stutter?* "Cutie... I wanna seat beside you. You can help me by allowing me to seat beside you. Can I?" He winked.

"Suit yourself." I said. "Means I can?! Aww.... thank you." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

My eyes widened. What did he just do to my innocent cheeks? I pretend not to know anything and continue doing my work. What on earth happened to him? Okay, now I prefer him being mean to me. I'm so use to him bullying me.

During recess time, he dragged me to Infinite's table. I could feel everyone staring at me with their evil glare. Its a lucky thing that he put me to sit beside Woohyun oppa. He squeezed my hand to assure me that everything is gonna be okay. Everyone in the table were lookinh at me. I felt so insecure for a moment. I mean, who won't feel insecure when someone stares at you.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

Everyone except Woohyun oppa smirked. Uhh... and also the funny thing is that none of them are not bullying me at all. Weird...

"Uhm... may I know why I'm sitting here?" I asked.

"Oh, you're now a part of us!" Sungjong said.

"What? Why so sudden?" I asked.

"Just because, cutiepie." Hoya said as he pinched my cheeks.

I could feel my cheeks burning. Why is he doing this to me? He's just too weird today. I quickly excuse myself and ran away to my normal place. To my surprise, oppa was already there waiting for me. I sat beside him and told him what happen. He looked at me, confuse. He told me to ignore him and I nodded. We soon continued eating.

_____________________________________________________________________

AFTER SCHOOL:

I quickly went out and walk briskly to my pick up area. I impatiently waited for the car to arrived. I was scared if I were to bump to him, that super weird guy. After a good, 3 minutes, the car arrived and I went in. Oppa was already inside sleeping. The driver quickly drove away from the place and sent us back to home. When we reached home, oppa decide to take me out for dinner. Wohoo! Yipeeee! Oppa always treat me the best food. I went up and bathe. After I'm done, I change to my clothes and waited for oppa.

"OPPA!!! PALLI!!! Why are you so late?!" I shouted from the 1st level.

He quickly went down looking very handsome. We soon reach to the mall and went in to the finest restaurant there. Oppa slung his arms around me. If people don't know who we are, they will think that we are just a typical couple going out for a date. We ordered our food and waited to be served. Then, suddenly we heard girls screaming, I turned behind and saw Infinite coming into the restaurant. Uhh, why do they have to come when I want to enjoy my time with oppa. 

"Yah, take out your glasses. So that they won't recognize you." Oppa said.

I quickly took out my glasses and I could see all the heads turning again. Once the food arrived, we quickly eat and left the place before they noticed us. I put on my glasses and walked beside oppa. He sighed as he saw me putting the glasses back to my face. I grinned and interlocked my arms with his. 

Because of my oppa's good looks, I could hear people whispering about us. Saying that oppa has bad taste in girls. Gosh, I guess I look ugly in and out of school. But who cares? I don't like being in the center of attraction. We soon left the mall and walked back home. 

"Yah, when are you going to take out those damn glasses?" Oppa asked.

"Never. I rather be a wallflower." I said

"You never listen, you know that?" Oppa sighed.

"Mian, I prefer this life of mine. Who cares if I get bullied? Maybe its just karma oppa." I said.

"Yah, forget about the past. You can still start anew without being a wallflower." Oppa replied.

"I can't oppa. Mian." I said as I went in to my room. 

I closed the door and locked it. I looked through my cupboard and open it up. Tears started flowing as I looked at the pictures. *I missed you* I quickly put it back and went to bed, crying myself to sleep. 

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up with swollen eyes. I bathe and got ready for school, I bet everyone will be terrified. I looked horrible, really horrible. I feel horrible too. I put on my uniform and headed to the door without eating breakfast. I could hear oppa calling me but I ignore it. I just wanted time to be alone. So, I decided to walk to school. I ain't gonna care if I'm late or not. I hate remembering the past. I just hate my past. Soon, I reached school on time. That's surprising. I tried my best to avoid Hoya but then, I remembred that he's my classmate and so called my seatmate. I sat down at my seat and put my head on the table. I don't have the mood today. I just hope no one annoy me.

Then, Hoya came and smiled at me. I ignored his smile and lay my head on the table again. I guess I really have no mood today. Hoya soothed my back. I looked up and he pulled me to his chest. I was taken aback. All the girls in the class was shooting death glares at me. I tried to pull away but then he was stronger than me. I couldn't move at all.

"Don't hide your feelings. I'm here for you. Just cry as much as you want in my embrace." Hoya whispered.

The sentence I longed for, someone finally said it. I cried like literally and he pulled me closer. The more tighter he hugged, the more I cried. I know people are watching, but then I didn't care. It finaly felt like someone cared for me. He let go and wiped the tears for me. 

"Are you fine? Gosh, don't cry anymore okay? You look better when you smile." He said.

"But... why are you doing this to me suddenly, didn't you hated me?" I asked.

"I guess while disturbing you, my feelings grew. You know hate can turn into love right?" He said.

"What do you mean by hate can turn into love? Can't be-"

"Whatever you are thinking, you're right. Kang Min Jung, I think I'm falling in love with you." He said.

_____________________________________________________________________

A new update! Yay. 

XxheartsxX