Chapter:16

Will you ever be mine?

HOYA POV;

Things when pretty much normal now except Park Tae Jun and Kim SunMi. Those two idiots should just date each other. I can't have a single peaceful date with her at all. Its like they have a radar, they know when we have a date and where our date is. Plus, lately Min Jung hasn't been hanging out with Infinite. She's like 24/7 with VIXX. She sits with them during break too. This must be because of those two idiots.

"Min Jung-ah, are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"No, honey. I just wanted to have some time with my friends too." She replied.

I knew it, she will not cheat on me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest, that warm embrace. I really love it. She hugged me back, making it even warmer.

"Oppa, I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too." I replied.

Finally, I'm having some moment alone with her. We went up to the rooftop and locked the door. This time, no one can disturb our moment. What a perfect moment. We are sitting so close together, enjoying the view outside our school.

"Shall we just skip class?" I asked.

She nodded and we continued staying at the rooftop till the first period was over. We went back to class together and Myungsoo came running to us looking so panic.

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!?!?!" He shouted.

"Chill dude. We were just enjoying the view at the rooftop just now." I replied.

I swear this Myungsoo is exagerating. We just skip a period and he acted as if we skip school for the day. I knocked Myungsoo's head and walked back to my seat. Classes were boring as usual, so I decided to tease my baby who is concentrating in class. As I was about to , my jaw dropped looking at her side view. Its totally the same as the nerd Min Jung. Subconciously, I was staring at her the whole time until our lecturer stop me.

"Excuse me, Mr Lee, I'm afraid our topic is not about Miss Kang. Please look in front and pay attention." He warned.

Min Jung turned to me with red cheeks and hit me. I pretended to be hurt and told her to massage me. She ignored me and continue listening to the lecturer. I pouted and forced myself to listen to his boring lesson. The freaking class finally ended and it was break time. Where did my baby go? She goes out from class really fast. Then I found her with VIXX again. Pfft... I want to hang out with her. I sadly walked to Infinites's table and quietly sat down.

END OF POV;

Avoiding him was a success. This is just half of it. Aww... someone is so quiet today. But what he is experiencing is nothing compared to the hurt he gave me. The fact that he used me so that he doesn't have to pay up is just heart breaking. This is just the first step only. There's more coming for you honey.

"I guess you are doing a good job in ignoring him." Hakyeon said.

"Well, its just a piece of cake." I smirked.

I know that Hoya's been staring at me, but I didn't care. I walked away from the cafeteria and went to the garden. I wanted to see ehat he would do. As I was walking around the garden, a strong pair of arms hugged me. I knew it was Hoya. I wanted to turned around but he stopped me.

"Don't turn around. Its embarrassing." He said.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry." He said.

You should have said that last time. Its too late now Hoya. You should have ran after me when oppa took me away. You really didn't love last time didn't you. My tears began to fall as I remembered the past. Truth is, I haven't really got over him. I still love him though. What happened that time still lingered around my mind. I let go of his arms and walked away.

"Don't follow me. I need sometime alone." I said.

I need my oppa now. Oppa, where are you? I kept finding him until I saw him walking towards the swing. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong? Did Hoya do something bad?" He asked.

"Yes, very bad. He should have said sorry to me last time and not now. He should have asked me whether he did something wrong to me. He should have followed me behind when you pulled me away. He should have done that last time and not now." I cried.

"Min Jung-ah.... don't tell me....."

"Yes oppa, I realized that I still love him. And I also realized that he didn't even love me last time." I said.

"The revenge, are you still continuing it?" He asked.

"I don't know..... I really don't know." I said.

"If you can't, stop. I don't want you to be hurt. It hurts to see my happy dongsaeng to be sad." He said.

It felt better after I talked to oppa. Hoya.... I really thought that I'm over him. It seems that I still love him. I don't know whether to continue this revenge or not. I went in back to the cafeteria and sat with VIXX, they noticed my swollen eye and check on me.

"Are you alright?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Oppa... I-I-I still love him." I whispered.

"What? How come?" Hakyeon asked.

"I don't know.... he made me realized that I still love him. What do I do now?" I asked.

"Stop the revenge." Taekwoon oppa said.

"What do you mean by stop the revenge?!" Hakyeon yell.

"Do you want to see Min Jung to be hurt? Do you think she can even face Hoya now?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Both of you, stop!" Hyuk shouted.

HAKYEON POV;

NO, this can't happen. Min Jung must not fall in love with him again. She don't belong to him. She has to hate him. Min Jung-ah, can't you see that I'm the one who loves you? Why are you still in love with him. Why? This revenge has to continue. He needs to face the music. He deserve getting hurt too.

END OF POV;

I don't know what to do now. Maybe I should just cut short and break his heart now? it, let's just get this over. Put your strong act and just bear with it. I will continue this. Heartache? My heart wasn't even whole to start with. You can do this Min Jung. I walked to Hoya and smiled. I think he saw my swollen eyes and quickly cupped my face.

"Why are your eyes so swollen? Have you been crying?" He asked.

"Noooo, why would I cry? Its just my eyes are so itchy just now, so I rub it really hard." I lied.

He looked at me suspiciously but nodded. I talked to the other Infinite members to avoid any weird questions. I really tried my best to pretend to be happy. I forced a lot of smiles. I really hate today. Why am I still loving him after what he has done to me? I'm just a pathetic fool.

"What's wrong jungie?" L oppa asked.

"I still love him." I said.

"I knew it." He said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I knew it that you haven't got over him. Its obvious that you still love him." He said.

"That's what Woohyun oppa said too. But I didn't realize that I still love after Hoya apologize to me if he ever done wrong..." I said.

"Its okay, I know you can overcome this." L oppa cheered.

"Thanks L oppa." I said.

He hugged me and went to his bestfriend, Sungyeol. At least letting out to someone feels really great. _____________________________________________________________________

School has ended and I asked Hoya if we could go to the club today. I really need to drink tonight. He agreed and told me to meet him at the normal club. I'm really going all out today. I just want to get everything away today. I went home and hugged oppa. I then went up to my room to get ready for later on. I look at my mirror and had myself thinking for a minute.

"Do I really look like a girl who is dumb in love?"

"Am I lovesick?" 

"Am I a pathetic fool?"

I sighed and got ready. I put on my makeup and wore my clothes.

"Where are you going?" Oppa asked.

"To the club. Need to let out all my feelings there." I said.

Oppa nodded and I headed out to my car. The driver open the door for me and I went in. I soon reach the club and went to Hoya. He kissed my cheeks and we went in.

"What drinks do you want babe?" Hoya asked.

"Just give me the heaviest one." I said.

"What? No, you have a low tolerant of alcohol." He said.

"Pfft... any of your choice then." I said.

"Are you okay? You seem to be out of place today." He said.

"I'm okay. You ordered the drinks already?" I asked.

He nodded and put his arms around me. Damn you Lee Howon, I can't believe that I still love you. I'm supposed to be hating you. 

"I don't know why you are acting like this, but I hope that you would spill it out to me, I'll be there for you no matter what." He said.

How I wish you were like this last time... If only you were this nice during my nerd times. You forget me really fast huh? Thinking how you can move on so fast makes me sad. I'm really stupid, why would a Kingka even love me? If only I didn't believe him, this all wouldn't had happened.

"Really, I'm okay." I said.

"Babe, wanna dance?" He asked.

I nodded and had a long dance with him. I even did some solo dance. I just wanna be drown in the music. Hoya stop me from dancing and we went back to our table. I drank my drink one shot and poured another cup of it.

"Babe, stop drinking will you?" Hoya ordered.

"No, I won't. I want to drink it all." I said, in a state of drunk.

"No! STOP DON'T-"

I shut him up and kissed him roughly. He drop my cup and kissed me back. He pushed me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was long, rough and passionate. None of us want to break the kiss. Hoya cupped my face, and slid his tongue into my mouth, we were fighting for dominance. I pulled his hair softly, making him go crazy. Soon, we were really lacking of air and broke the kiss.

"You're so drunk babe." He said.

"No, I'm not, Lee Howon." I replied.

"Of course you are. You're even calling by my real name." He chuckled.

"Howon-ah, you know today I'm really having a terrible day. I'm confused." I said subconciously.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know... its just too confusing." I replied.

"You know you can pour all your problems to me. I'm your boyfriend, its okay to tell me." He said.

"There you go again! Making my heart waver!" I shouted.

"Huh?" 

I got dizzy and I lean on Hoya's broad chest. It was so comfortable. Soon, my world turn into pitch black.

HOYA POV;

God, my little girl is so drunk and I forgot where her house is. Looks like she will be staying at my crib. I carried her and put her inside my car. I drove her back to my crib. Luckily, she is very light. I carried her with no problem. I laid her at my bed and wipe her with a cold towel. 

"I love you, Lee Howon." she murmured.

"I love you too, but I love my nerd girl more." I whispered.

Speaking of nerd girl, I quickly took away all my pictures of me and her. Luckily, I remembered. Or else... I'm dead. I changed my clothes and lay down beside her. I hugged her and soo fell asleep.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

Oww... my head hurts... hmm? Who is this dude? I looked up and saw Hoya hugging me. My heartbeat really fast. He soon woke up and gave me a morning kiss. 

"Morning babe." He smiled.

"Morning." I said.

Hoya went down and made me a hangover soup. Luckily there wasn't any school today. I went down and admire at him- OH WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT! I just patiently waited for him to serve me the hangover soup. I swear my head hurts alot. 

"Here you go, see? I told you not drink alot." He scolded.

"Sorry, heh." I said after taking a sip of the soup.

"Since there isn't any school today, wanna go out for a date?" He asked.

"Sure! But, my clothes..." I said.

"Don't worry, beside my house, there is a clothes shop. For now, you just use my clothes." He said.

"Okay!" I said.

I went up and had a bath. I went to his wardrobe and saw the clothes that I bought for him. I'm glad he didn't throw it away. I took the shirt that I first bought him and wore it with my safety short. Its too big for me till it can be a dress. I went down and went to Hoya who has been waiting for me.

"Hey, that's my favorite! Hahhaa. Let's go babe." He said.

His favorite? Haha. Whatever. We went to the clothes shop and I took the clothes that attracted my attention. I changed to it and Hoya paid for me.

"Not only you good in skirts, you even look good in shorts." He said.

I laughed and held his hand. The date today was fun and the two people didn't came to ruin our date. We did many things together, going to the park, to the mall, had a buffet, and even went to watch a movie. The date ended very well and I called my driver to bring me back home. I kissed him and went inside my car. My driver drove us home and I saw oppa walking back and forth.

"Where have you been!??" He said.

"Hoya's crib. I drank too much till I loss concious." I said.

"Gosh, you had me worried." He said.

"Mian oppa." I said.

I went up and got ready to sleep. No matter what, I must forget Hoya. He's never sincere with me last time. Its my turn to be insincere back. Karma, Hoya, karma. What goes around, comes around.

_____________________________________________________________________

HAIII, ITS A DOUBLE UPDATEEEEE. ENJOYYYY.

XxheartsxX