Chapter:23

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

What happened just now certainly made both Hoya and N pissed off. It hasn't been a day in school, and Young Do is hated by the both of them. And not to mention, the fact that Min Jung kissed him back makes them hate him more.

"Who the is that guy?" Hoya whispered to himself.

But his whisper was loud enough for Sungyeol to hear. He chuckled and saw the way Hoya stared at Young Do.

*You certainly have change a lot hyung.* Sungyeol thought.

On the other hand, Leo is trying his best to calm his friend down.

"Yah Hakyeon, calm down." Leo softly said. "How can I? He ing kissed her." Hakyeon said.

"Do you want to get a beating from me? I don't care whether you are older than me by how many months." Leo said, this time a little louder.

N quickly calm down knowing that Leo is very serious. N can see from Leo's eyes that he can beat him up anytime if he continue being pissed off.

Min Jung on the other hand, is actually happy to see her first crush. Her heart waver when he smiled at her. Her heart started to beat really fast. Just like in the past. She will constantly turn behind and talk to him. She felt butterflies in her stomach while talking to Young Do. Young Do will always ruffle her hair, making her blush like a red tomato.

Hoya couldn't stop staring at what's happening on the other side. He clenched his fist as he saw him ruffling her hair. They kept laughing at each other making him feel jealous, really jealous. He kept on glaring at Young Do making Sungyeol scared.

"Yah, hyung! Stop glaring and start focusing!" Sungyeol said.

"Not until that guy stops talking to Min Jung." He said as he continued glaring at Young Do.

"Uhh, nevermind. Class is gonna be over anyway." Sungyeol sighed.

Hoya had never been this pocessive over a girl before. He looked at his hyung with a sincere smile.

*I guess Min Jung changed you a lot.* Sungyeol thought.

END OF POV;

"Young Do-ah, sit with my friends!" I shouted.

"Epp! Its not Young Do-ah, its Young Do oppa!" He said.

"Aish, oppa sit with my friends pleaseeeee?" I begged.

"Aigoo, our Min Jung is showing her rare aegyo to me? You're so cute." He said as pinched my cheeks.

"Aegyo? Noooooooo." I said.

"Oh yes. You just did an aegyo to me." He replied.

"Oppaaaaaa!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay. You didn't do aegyo. Happy?" He asked.

I nodded happily and walked to Infinite/VIXX table. I introduced him to them and they warmly welcomed him. The boys kept asking him questions till he had a headache.

"Yah Woohyun! I need your- YO BRO! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Oppa shouted to Young Do oppa.

Young Do smiled widely and they did a chest bump(?) (A/N: is that what they call it? Or is it chest pump? Hahah, Im confuse. But you guys know what I meant right?) Well, oppa and Young Do oppa are close friends. Oh wait, to be exact, bestfriends. I knew Young Do oppa through oppa. He would usually come to my house and play. I developed a crush on him because he's such a gentleman. His smile is what I loved the most. He also protects me. Well, which girl will fall in love with a guy who protects you all the time?

"Jungieeeee!" Myungsoo oppa shouted.

"What!" I said in a state of shock.

"You were spacing out. We've calling you for like many goddamn times." He said.

"Heh, mian. I was thinking..." I said.

"Thinking about what? Is something bothering you?" Myungsoo oppa asked, feeling concerned.

"Nope, I was thinking of my happy times. Anyways where did Young Do oppa went to?" I asked.

"Omg, he told you that he will be with Donghoon and you nodded. I guess you were really spacing out just now." He replied.

"Did I? Sorry guys." I pleaded. "Its okay. Anyways, who's this Young Do guy?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

I blushed and answered, "My first crush..."

HOYA POV;

HE IS HER FIRST CRUSH!?!?!?! . Another rival. No wonder she is so happy. Uhh, I don't feel good about this.

"Then what about N?" Sungjong asked, not caring about N sitting beside him.

"He is my first love, don't misunderstand. I am not two timing. I knew Hakyeon a year after he left Korea." She simply said.

They all nodded and continued doing what they were doing. I looked at Min Jung and prayed that she won't fall for him again. Well, I know that she is avoiding both N and I. Its pretty much obvious for me, but I don't know if that guy notice it.

"Bro, you okay?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"What do you mean by am I okay? I am always okay." I lied.

"You can lie to the others but not to me. I know you more that you do." Dongwoo hyung said.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked.

"See? I knew it. Sure." He replied.

We went to a unpopulated place and I started talking about it. Dongwoo hyung listened to me attentively.

"Well, I know this may sound gay to you but I feel really insecure towards that Young Do guy. This morning he kissed Min Jung in the cheek and also the damn lips. He is her first crush and I could see that she is starting to like him. Uhh, having one rival is already enough, why must he come? Damnit." I said.

"First you got to calm down. And feeling insecure doesn't make you a gay. Its normal. Well, we guys are all egoistic when it comes to women. If she's starting to like him, you got to show her that that's a wrong choice. You got to prove to her that you're worth her time. and why bother caring about how many rivals you got? That will just bring your confidence down. Howon-ah, you changed a lot. I like you this way. Thank god, you ain't changing girls like you're changing underwear." He said.

I chuckled at his last sentence and I then realized how player I was before. I mentally slapped myself because of my character. I was a childish guy last time. From now on, I got to change. Throw away those childish characteristics and start being mature.

"Hyung, I think you're right! Its time for me to change." I firmly said.

"That's the Howon I know. Hwaiting!" He cheered.

I'm really glad that I have a great friend like Dongwoo hyung. No words can describe how great he is.

"Gomawo hyung." I said.

"What are brothers for? Come on man, let's join them." He replied.

We went back to the cafeteria and saw that Young Do guy being close with Min Jung. Aish, why the hell you did you come back. I sat across them and stared at them. That guy seem to be too comfortable with the others. He just make me cringe. I despise him a lot. Even more than N. And looking at how Min Jung is laughing and playing with his hair, makes me so jealous. That should be me making you laugh.

On the other hand, N seemed to be pissed off. He just kept glaring at him. I understand you N. That guy shouldn't come here. The fact that Young Do knows Min Jung first irks me. Makes me feel like I know least about Min Jung. Seeing them like this makes me mad, sad, heartbroken. Kang Min Jung, what have you done to me? I'm never like this in the past. You can make me go in circles. Only you.

END OF POV;

"Wanna hang out with me later on?" Young Do oppa asked.

"Yes! I want!" I said.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Anywhere. As long as I can have fun with you." I said.

"Okay then! Just get ready Minnie." He said.

"Yah, stop calling me Minnie. You made me feel like a Minnie Mouse." I pouted.

"But that's what I call you last time." He pouted.

OMO THAT POUT IS SO CUTE.

"Uhh, fine. You can call me that." I smiled.

"Really? Love you!!" He said as he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and smiled. This was the exact feeling I had in the past. I really like this feeling. Wait.... could this be.... I am falling in love with him? I shook my head and clear my thoughts. He can't possibly make me fall in love with him that fast right? I mean, we just met after many years. But the funny thing is that when I'm with Young Do oppa, I forget about Hoya. I totally forgotten about him.

"Oppa, why did you leave?" I asked.

"Appa had to go work overseas and omma had to be with him. So I was forced to follow them." He said.

"I almost forgotten you. You grew really tall and became more handsome." I said.

"Of course! What can you say? I am Park Young Do!" He boasted.

"Conceited jerk." I said.

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"Conceited jerk!" I shouted as I got ready to run away.

As I was running, I bump into someone. Both of us fell and I fell on top of him. Just as I wanted to apologized to the person, both of frozed. It was Hoya. I wanted to stand up but he held me. On the spot he hugged me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He said while hugging me.

"I'm alright." I said.

He let go of the hugged and I stood up but failed. I sprained my ankle. Oh . He bent down and pressed my ankle. I showed some reaction and he carried me. He ran to the sickbay. Soon, we soon reach the sick bay. The nurse was once again not present so he treat my ankle.

*Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun.*

My heart is beating really fast. YAH! KANG MIN JUNG! CUT IT OUT. He's just a jerk. Get yourself together Kang Min Jung.

"Becareful next time. You're wearing heels! Don't go around running!" He scolded.

"Thanks." I said coldly.

I struggled myself to walked out but he stopped me.

"Was I too harsh? Sorry. Well, watch where you are walking okay? Take care of yourself. Don't hurt yourself okay? Getting hurt by me is more than enough." He said.

Although his last sentence is soft, I could hear clearly. Hoya-ah, I don't understand you.

"Yeah, I will." I said.

I went out and saw Young Do running to me. He checked me and I told him that Hoya help me. He went to Hoya and thanked him. Young Do oppa held my waist and we walked slowly to class.

"Why did you run!?" He asked.

"Because I thought you were going to chase me." I said.

"Babo, see? You're getting yourself hurt." He said.

"I"m okay oppa!" I said.

He smiled and continued walking to class.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello! A new update! How's the story so far? Good? Bad? Please do tell me what's on your mind!

XxheartsxX