Chapter:20

Will you ever be mine?

"Oppa, no! You're not going to school today! I'm gonna make sure the bodyguards doesn't let you out!" I shouted.

"Please! I really want to gooooo!" Oppa whined.

"No means no! I don't like repeating myself. Go up to your bed and rest. By the time I go home, you must be at your bed. I don't care." I said.

I went up to my room and wore;

After I'm done, I received a text that we will be having a reunion party tomorrow. Reunion party eh? Haha, this is gonna be very interesting... I made sure that oppa is resting at his bed and then went to school. I told oppa that if he's okay, I would allow him to go to the party. He grinned and went to have a rest. I sighed and started to drive to school. Another day of Hoya and his es. Its like every single day, a new girl is with him. Such a heartbreaker, but why do I still love you? I guess I have a thing for bad boys. As I drove into the school, there was a big crowd. I honked my car and they gave me way and I peep through. It seems to be a fight between the seniors. Ahh, I don't give a damn about it. I parked my car and went out from my car. Hakyeon waved at me and I quickly calmed myself down. I ran to him and smiled at him.

"Min Jung-ah, Morning!" He said.

"Morning Hakyeon!" I said.

We walked to the cafeteria and we received an unexpected appearance. It was Hoya who came to us. 

"You got sick of Myungsoo already? And now you came back to your ex? I guess all the guys have left you." He said.

"Yeah, he left. He left me because of a stupid picture. And I have moved on. I moved on to the guy who has been waiting for me when I blindly in love with a guy named Lee Howon." I said.

"Mian Hakyeon, I really have to do this. This will be my last time doing it" I whispered.

I put my arms around Hakyeon and kissed him deeply. He puts his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He responded the kiss and deepen the kiss. We broke the kiss and I saw Hoya's shocked face.

"You're not the only one who has moved on. I moved on too." I said.

I intertwined my hands with Hakyeon and walked to VIXX's table. I looked at Hakyeon and apologized.

"I had too. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Its okay. Plus, it makes me really happy that you kissed me." He said.

I shook my head and saw Hoya still standing there. I couldn't really see what was he doing. I kept on staring at him until Taekwoon oppa stopped me.

"Don't look at him." He ordered.

I did as what I was told and refrained myself from looking at him. 

HOYA POV;

She-she-she kissed him. She kissed him in front of me. My heart hurts. I hurts a lot. Don't cry Hoya, don't cry. But my tears keep on flowing. Min Jung-ah.. did you moved on already? Because I can never move on from you. This must be how you felt right? Oh god, if I can't see you kissing other guys, how about you being in a relationship with another guy. Well, its going to happen though. Obviously, she would go back to her ex-boyfriend. I looked at her and saw her smiling. Hakyeon ruffled her hair and she blushed. Tears just keeps on flowing. I want to leave and stop looking at what's happening but my legs are stuck on the floor. Then, I felt someone holding my shoulder. It was Dongwoo hyung.

"You still love her after all." He said.

"I regretted hyung, What happened last year. I totally regret it." I said.

"Its your fault bro. Whatever it is, if you still love her, go for it." He cheered.

"What the hell are you doing with that bastard?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo.

"Our buddy is depressed." Dongwoo hyung said.

"Depressed with what?" Sungjong asked.

"With his love life. Just look at this dude." He replied. 

They all looked at me and gasped.

"OH MY GOD HYUNG. ARE YOU FREAKING CRYING?" Myungsoo asked.

"I never seen him cry for another girl. I guess he still love her after all." Sunggyu hyung said. 

"But, if you still love her, why would you kissed other girls in front of her?" Myungsoo asked.

"I wanted her to move on from me. I wanted her to hate me. I wanted her to find someone way better than me. You could actually say that I'm sacrificing myself. I rather live my life i agony rather than her. I want her to be happy. My happiness doesn't really matter, what matters is her happiness." I said.

"If she founds someone who she loves, what are you going to do?" Sunyeol asked.

"I'll continue loving her, I'm going to love her till my last breath." I said.

"You are really a good man. I'm sorry I misunderstood you." Woohyun said.

"Its okay. Haha, I'm so glad my buddies are back!" I said.

We all laughed and headed to our singing/rapping class. During the lesson, I kept looking at her singing. Her voice is really beautiful just like her. She sang her song with full of emotions. She hit the high notes so perfectly. I stared at her in awe. How can one be so perfect? She has the looks, the body, the voice and also dancing. I think she's the best our of all the girls in the art/entertainment department. She has everything. No one can beat her. Then it was my turn to showcase my rap. I showed off abilities in rapping. Rapping has always been my passion, alongside with dancing. While I was rapping, I kept on looking at Min Jung, the song I was rapping is dedicated to her.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

A day has passed and I am now getting ready for the reunion party. I allowed oppa to go to th reunion party because he looks better now. Classes just now were really boring and I didn't really care about it. I wash up and wore my clothes. Today, I have to put in a little bit more effort in my clothing. I want to show those people who outcast me that I have change.

"Oppa, are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said.

"Aww what's wrong?" I asked.

"Hyang Suk isn't coming today. She was force to stay at home." He said sadly.

"Aww oppa, don't worry. You still have me!" I said.

He nodded and we went in his car. He drove to the destination and I interlocked my arms with his as we went in to the party.

"Omo, its that his new girlfriend?" 

"She's so beautiful.."

"Who is she?"

I went to the yearbook and signed my name. I looked at my nerdy picture and laughed. I was really ugly as a nerd. Hahaha, good old times.

"She signed the yearbook, she is from our school!"

"Why have I not seen such a beautiful person in school?" 

Hahaha, listening to all of them talking about me makes me wanna puke. They always bully me and all. Oppa and I laughed and we went to Infinite. I went to hug all of them except Hoya and smiled.

"Everyone is practically talking about you, trying to figure you really are." Sungyeol oppa said.

"To be honest, I hate this kind of attention. Haha." I said.

"OMG GUYS! THE NERD IS HERE! LET'S GO FIND HER. I WANNA SEE HOW UGLY SHE GOT." 

That statement made me laugh. Actually, the whole Infinite laughed. All our teachers are here and I hugged my homeroom teacher. I really missed her.

"Seongsanim! I missed you." I said.

"May I know who are you?" she asked.

"Haha, I'm Kang Min Jung." I replied.

"Omo, you've grown so much prettier. You took out your glasses." She said.

"Yeah I did. Haahaa." I said.

Oppa came to me and he told me that wants to catch up with his friends. I nodded and walked towards Infinite. It was awkward because Hoya is there and I don't really want to see him but I also realized that these days, he hasn't been flirting at all. hmm..... weird.

"Attention students. As you all know, our Min Jung is here with us eventhough she transferred to another school, I really would like to present her a certificate for attending our school. Kang Min Jung, please come up." The principal said.

Everyone was looking around trying to me. I walked up to the stage and it made everyone shocked.

"Are you Kang Min Jung?" the principal asked.

"Yes, I am, ma'am." I said.

She handed me the certificate and went to the mic and talked.

"Hello. Its been along time, isn't it. Hahah, I don't what to say anymore... so enjoy the party." I said.

I went down from the stage and everyone was whispering. I ignored all of them and pulled Woohyun oppa. I shouted to the DJ to switch on the music and we started dancing.

_____________________________________________________________________

hello, its the second update of the day. Its actually to cover up the days I didn't update. Heh. please do subscribe and comment. 

XxheartsxX