Chapter:31

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

Min Jung and Hoya were sitting at the bench while gazing at the stars. Min Jung has been crying since just now. She couldn't believe what happened just now. Everything ended fast. My relationship with Young Do has ended. Its all over. The guy whom she love doesn't love her at the first place. Just why am I so weak? And not to mention tomorrow is their 6th monthsary together. She was totally anticipating tomorrow. 

"Looks like there isn't every 4th anymore..." Min Jung said.

"Come here." Hoya said as he spread his arms wide.

She went closer to him and let him hug her. Both of them liked each other's company. They felt super comfortable hugging each other. 

"You're so warm." She said.

"You too." He smiled.

Hoya soon brought her back to the club because her stuff were still there and he asked her to go inside the car while he takes her stuff.

"Stay here and don't go in. I don't want you to see my other side. I beg you." He said.

"Your other side? What do you mean?" She asked.

"A side that you would never want to see. He broke his promise despite of what I told him. He's gonna cry tears of blood. I can't stand seeing you hurt after the jerk me hurt you. Getting hurt by me is already enough." He said.

"Hoya-ah..." She said.

"So, you better stay here. Listen to me alright?" He said.

She nodded and sat quietly in his car. Since she had nothing to do, she look around his car. To her surprise, he hangs the necklace that she gave to him last time during her nerd days. She look at the mirror above and saw he pasted their photo of them during their very very first date.

"He still keeps them." She said.

She somehow felt happy that he stills cherish whatever she gave to him in the past. 

On the other hand, Hoya barged through crowd and went towards Young Do, he grabbed his collar and shouted to the guys not to follow him. He pushed him to the wall and punched his face.

"I told you to take care of her, and never to cheat her. I clearly told you that she's a weak girl. If you didn't love her at all, why bother letting the relationship go on when you realized that you don't love her? You bastard!" He shouted as he punched him again.

"Who the do you think you are? Why do you so much about my relationship with Min Jung? You're not even related to her!" Young Do shouted back as he pushed Hoya to punch him.

But Hoya dodged the hit and quickly punched him.

"I'm not related to her? you, she's my ing ex girlfriend. Plus, I care for Min Jung's relationship with you and not your ing relationship with her. Its because I hurt her too, that's why I am like this. I ing don't want any other guys to hurt her!" Hoya shouted as he pushed him to the floor.

"And you, Kim ing SunMi. First you took me away from Min Jung, now you want to have Young Do too? Just how many guys you want? Let me telll you this, if I ever see you flirting with Infinite or VIXX, you are so gonna die in my hands. Don't you dare get close with the people that Min Jung loves. You're lucky that you're a girl, if not i would have beaten you up just like how I did to that bastard." He yelled.

"Oppa, what's so good about her? If you had chosen me, I would have let them be hapy. Because I hated how she's being all happy, while I'm here suffering. Well, I have to be fair! If I'm suffering, she has to suffer too!" She cried.

"For goodness sake, stop calling me oppa. And you know why I never accept you? Its because of your damn ugly attitude. You just said it, 'If I'm suffering, she has to suffer too'. You're horrible SunMi, you really are. I really wonder how my parents liked you. Two faced ." He puked.

Hoya left the both of them and met up with the others and he told them Min Jung's condition. He told them that she was done with crying and felt better now. N looked at him and sighed. 

*Maybe I'm not fated to be with her.... should I really give up this time?* N thought.

Hoya quickly took her bag and ran back to his car. Infinite looked at Hoya and smiled. While VIXX are comforting N.

"Shall we just party without them?" N asked.

"Yeah, we should. I mean, I'm in the mood to club right now!" Sungjong said.

Everybody laughed and they started to club like no other business. N tried his very best to forget what ever happened and dance wth the ladies that is infront of him. They all had their own fun while Min Jung and Hoya were walking around in the park near Min Jung's house. It was a peaceful and quiet atmosphere. No one talked and enjoyed the night breeze. Although Min Jung was sad and heartbroken, Hoya was able to make her feel better. They were walking next to each other closely, their hands kept brushing each other.

"Hoya-ah, gomawo." She said.

"For?" He asked.

"For comforting me. After what I had done to you..." She said.

"What you have done to me is nothing compared to what I had done to you. You can say its karma. What goes around, comes around." He replied.

"Hoya-ahh..." I said.

"Its Howon." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Never call me Hoya, call me Howon." He answered.

"Oh, okay. But why?" She asked.

"Because you're special to me." He whispered.

"What?" She asked as she couldn't get what he said.

"Nothing! Come on, its late, we better get you home. There's school tomorrow, we can;t afford to be late for school." He said.

Min Jung smiled and nodded, they went to Min Jung's house and Hoya gave her a big hug. He ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks.

"Don't cry anymore okay? If not I'll ask Donghoon to tickle you!" He joked.

"Yah, don't you dare!" I said.

"Or... maybe I should tickle you instead?" He smirked.

"No...no.... get away from me! HAHHAHAHAHH!" She laughed.

Hoya kept tickling, making her laugh so loud until Donghoon came out, with a pissed off look. Oops, looks like we woke him up. He held his pooh bear and started scolding us. We couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

"Yah Kang Min Jung, Park Young Do! Stop laughing!" He shouted.

"I'm Hoya not that bastard." He said.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were him, but whatever it is......CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!!" He shouted.

"Oppa, never say Young Do's name anymore." Min Jung said, in a serious tone.

"Let me remind you, never say that bastard's name dude." Hoya reminded.

This time Donghoon got serious and looked at his twin, he then realized her puffy eyes and quickly asked her what's wrong. Min Jung couldn't even tell him so Hoya was the one who told him.

"That bastard cheating on her with SunMi." He said.

"He cheated on her!?" He shouted.

"Calm down oppa." She said.

"How can I? That bastard just cheated on you." He said.

"Its because our relationship wasn't even whole to start with." I sadly said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He admitted that his feelings for me was just only infatuation." I said.

"And you ask me to calm down? That makes me even angry! How dare he? He's ing going to die." He said.

"Hoya beat him up a lot today. I think his face is really bruise." She said.

"That's my buddy!" Donghoon said as he patted Hoya.

Hoya gave him a big grin and they did a fist pump. Min Jung laughed and asked Hoya if he wants to stay for the night since its really late. He nodded and she let him sleep at supposingly to be Woohyun's bed. Both of the bath and got ready to sleep. Min Jung was too tired to think and so she fell asleep but Hoya didn't. He stared at Min Jung's sleeping face and went towards her bed.

"I'll protect you from now on. My love for you has grown over the years. Ever since we dated during high school, my feelings for you never change. During the time, when you went missing, I miss you a lot. I keep telling myself that you were gone and I should move on, but it didn't work. So I started drinking dated many girls. Its because I tried to forget you. But now, I'm glad that I didn't forget you. Young Do has just wasted his chance and now I'm going to start to chase you from now on. So, sleep well and sweet dreams, my princess." He said before kissing her forehead. 

He went back to his bed fell asleep. What he didn't know is that Min Jung heard every single thing he said. She can't help but to feel touch at his words. His little speech moved her heart. She has thought Hoya wrongly. Truth is, Hoya is actually a lonely guy, he don't get love from his parents who is always not at home. It made Min Jung felt that he needs to be love. 

*But, I don't deserve someone like you right?* She thought.

Soon, both of them were in their dream land. Having their own sweetdream.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

"Howon-ah, wake up. Time for school." I said.

"Let me sleep." He said.

Then, suddenly I got an idea.

"Oppaaaaaa~ wake up please? *buing buing*" I aegyo-ed.

He jolted up and looked at me with a shock face, I instantly change my expression and pulled him to the bathroom. I lend him oppa's clothes and threw it to him. 

I went back to my room and started to get ready for school. It was a new day for me. I'll promise myslef to get over that Young Do and start anew. I will show him who's the boss. I wore my clothes and put on my makeup.

I went down and saw Howon and oppa laughing and it softened my heart. I joined them with the breakfast and Howon insisted that he would drive me to school. I gave in and let him drive me to school.

"Howon-ah, how has it been going with your parents?" I asked.

"You still wanna ask? Nothing has changed. They're rarely at home." He replied.

"Oh yeah, remember the time when I asked you what were you looking at your wallet, you lied to me saying it was your family picture, but I knew you hated them. So, what were you actually looking at?" I asked.

He tossed me his wallet and I opened it. My eyes bulge went I saw my nerd self potrait in his wallet.

"Y-y-you were looking at m-m-myy photo?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I look at it every night. You know what, I miss your nerd glasses." He sheepishly smiled.

"That glasses has been long thrown away. This is the real me. The nerd me never exixted in my book." I said.

He nodded and gave me a sincere smile. We soon reached school and went to Infinite/VIXX table. Well, maybe breaking up with Young Do wasn't bad after all. I can now hang out with them without even getting suspicious. I put up a strong act and smiled broadly at them. I preoccupied my thoughts with them to forget him. But then, he just have to come to our table, spoiling our mood.

"Aww... my ex girlfriend is already flirting with these bunch of guys? Have your standards went down? What happened to the high standard Min Jung? I bet you ed at least one of them." He smirked.

Okay Min Jung, you can do this!

"Oh hi ex boyfriend! You wanna know what? You're the low standard one. I guess my standard went down went I dated you. You're too cheap baby. You couldn't get what you want from me, so you went to the . Let me tell you, these guys are the one who always comforting me when you're gone somewhere, making out with your little . And no I'm still a pure . And also its not called , its called make love." I smirked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. How many times did you assumed that I cheated on you? Looks like the person who assume is the one that cheated. Hhaha, its so ironic. And also your little speech that goes, "I'm just insecure, that's all. I'm afraid that you would choose them over me. I don't want you to leave me, hanging. I love you so much that I can't stand to see you leave me all alone.", in your face Young Do." I added.

He didn't speak, so which means I won. As I was about to walked away, he suddenlu chuckled.

"Pfft.... such a rude girl, did your parents taught you some manners? Oh wait, you don't even have one! Hahaha You're just an orphan tha-"

*SLAP*

"What the !?" He shouted.

"You can ing insult me, but never talk about my parents! So what if I'm an orphan? I still have my loving oppa and my friends. And you talk about manners? Did YOUR parents taught you manners? My parents has nothing to do with this! So, why the are you bringing them up!?" I shouted, this time really loud until everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us.

"You ing bastard. I trusted you to take care of my sister. You cheated on her and now you dare to talk about my parents. Don't you dare forget that it was because of you, our parents died. It was because of your selfishness, they died. They saved you from the car accident. They could have went out from the car quickly but they choose to push you out from the car because your parents entrusted our parents to take care of you. This is how you ing pay them?" He said as he gave him a punch.

"Young Do-ah, you're the worst. I regretted loving you." I said as I ran away. 

Hoya quickly chase after me and I cried in his arms. How dare he talk aboout my parents.

"Shh... don't cry." Hoya said.

"It was meant to be a secret." I said.

"What secret?" he asked.

"That my parents died. I hate it when people know it." I said.

"Its okay, people come and go. Dying is normal process. You don't have to feel embarrassed. If the kids make fun of you, I'll make sure they go apologize to you." He smiled.

"Gomawo, Howon-ah." I smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________

HEYYYY THERE. ITS A NEW UPDATE. PLEASE ENJOY.

(PS: Don't you guys think Hoya is sweet? OMGGG, just imagine Hoya being there for you always. Uhh, my feels!! ^~^)

XxheartsxX