Chapter:2

Will you ever be mine?

"Ooohhh.... who's that hot looking girl beside you?" Hoya asked.

"Her? She's mine for tonight. Get yourself a girl to flirt please, because I ain't gonna give her to you guys." Woohyun oppa said as he pulled my waist nearer to him.

"Pfft... fine then." L said.

I can't believe that the two bastards can't even recognize me, in fact the whole Infinite can't recognize me. Wait! Did Hoya just called me hot? The coldest and meanest Kingka just complimented me? Wow that's new. Then, Woohyun oppa pulled me to the dancefloor and we started dancing, grinding each other.

HOYA POV;

Damn son, that girl is hot! Whoever you're, you're going to be mine. I mean, who can resist me? All of the girls will soon fall for me. I am HOYA, in just a snap, you will fall in my trap.

"Yah, is it just me, or she lookes familiar?" Sungyeol asked.

"Who?" Myungsoon asked.

"She kinda remind me of the nerd, what's her name again? AHHH! Kang Min Jung." Sungyeol replied.

"ARE YOU ING BLIND? HOW IS SHE THE SAME AS THAT NERD!?" Both Myungsoo and I shouted.

"Yo, relax. I was just asking..." Sungyeol said.

Oh my goodness, how is that girl even the same as that ugly nerd? So much difference. That nerd doesn't even have the body unlike that girl. I wonder where Woohyun found that girl. He sure has a good eye on girls, but who cares? I am going to aim on that girl. 

Holy crap look at how she grinds on Woohyun. Its , just by looking. I waited for them to stop dancing and then go to her. Woohyun seemed to be at the toilet. I pulled her hand and made her face me. She glared at me and tried to let go of my hand. She's really something, she's not like any type of girls that would squel around me. She glared at me. Let me repeat, GLARED at me. Oh girl, you're making me want to know you more.

"Hey y. What's your name?" I asked.

"Ahem..." Woohyun said.

"Ahh, fine." I sigh.

Uhh, just when I was about to wait for her to answer. Screw you, Nam Woohyun.

END OF POV;

"What did he say to do?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"He asked my name. But I didn't answer." I said.

"Good, hmm... I think we should go before they are gonna come to you and ask you tons of questions. Haahaha, looks like you're their type. Told ya, you're a beautiful if you take off those glasses." Woohyun oppa said.

"Yeah, we should. Oppa, stay over at my house please. I'm alone at home." I said.

"Where did Donghoon go? Okay, I will sweetie." Woohyun oppa smiled.

"I don't know, he just texted me that he's outside and most probably he won't be back home. Oppa, I'm scared to be alone at home." I said.

"I know, come on. Let's go." Woohyun oppa said.

We then went in the car and he drove back to my house. My house is like his 2nd home. He usually stay at my house during the holidays because his parents are usually out for overseas. We soon reach, and we change to our sleepwear. It was kinda late. Since my room has two beds, Woohyun oppa would sleep at the bed, waiting for me to fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Yah, ugly nerd! Come here." Hoya ordered.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Are you dumb? Who else is ugly as you?" Hoya replied.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I walked up to him and he examined my face. His face immediately change and pushed me away. He wiped off his hand that has touch my face and threw the tissue to me.

"Get lost you ugly nerd." Hoya said.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see oppa standing, looking at me guiltily, I weakly smiled at him and walked to my normal hide out. As per normal, I cry. Then, Woohyun oppa came to me and wiped the tears for me.

Then, oppa came and hugged me tightly. He looked at me guitily and wipe off those tears for me. Woohyun oppa left the both of us and oppa cupped my face.

"Are you alright? I can't stand it anymore. I really want to protect you. Please." oppa said.

"No, you should care about your reputation. I don't care. I can handle this. Remember? We suffered even more than this. If I can handle that, this is just a piece of cake for me." I said.

"But I-"

"I said no means no, oppa. Do you want me to hate you?" I asked.

"No...." oppa replied.

I walked out from the place and straight away went back to class. It was an unlucky thing that I'm classmates with the two bastards, Hoya and L. Every single time, I will always have to do their homework for them and do every single errands for them. I just hate Infinite. They bully me every single day. So what if they have good looks? Even if they have good looks,  but their heart is ugly, they are ing ugly. I don't see anything good about them. Those fangirls should start realizing that they are nothing but a bunch of jerks. But, I can't do anything about it, I can't voice out. I always get outcast from the crowd. Everyone thinks that I am invisible. They don't bother to know about me. 

It was recess time and I wanted to go out to have my lunch, Hoya pulled my sleeve and oredered me to buy lunch for the whole Infinite. I nodded and went to queue up for the food. I always have troubles carrying the plates. Woohyun oppa always wanted to help me, but I stopped him because it was going to make it obvious that we are friends. He would always show me a guilty face and will always pay me back for all the plates I have bought for them.

"Yah nerd, get lost." Sunggyu said.

I nodded and walked away. I would usually eat at the hide out place alone. I'm always alone. Sometimes, oppa will eat with me. I don't usually buy food at the cafeteria, I prefer to be homemade food. It taste way better.

After school, I would go home straight away, waiting for the car to arrive at the place where I usually drop. Oppa would ask me questions and all. I couldn't count how many times he have asked me if we could publicized our relationship. When we reached home, I went to shower and got ready to buy some dinner for the both of us. We both live together in a big mansion. We sometimes get very lazy to cook, so sometimes we would take turns to buy dinner. And today is my turn. I wore my clothes and got ready to go out.

I didn't bother to wear my glasses. I just went out from the house and went to buy food at the mall which is just a walking distance from my house. I could feel all the heads turning to me. Gosh. I just hate this attention. Then, I felt someone put his/her arms around me. I turned and saw Hoya. Uhh, that bastard. What does he want?

"Hey there pretty." he said.

*flirt* I snapped and replied, "May I help you?"

"Yes, you may. Help me get your number." he replied.

"Sorry, I'm taken." I said as I pushed his hands away and walked away.

"Whoever you're, you're gonna be mine." he shouted.

Pfft.... conceited jerk. Only like girls who are attractive. I went to the food court and bought my food and quickly went home. I swear the attention I got from the crowd is something I hate. Its like everybody was like staring at me. Pfft..... hate it a lot.

"Oh, you're back. Come on let's eat." oppa said.

"Oppa, guess who I saw? I saw Hoya. He freaking put his arms around me. OMG I feel so disgusted." I said.

"Hahaha, my sister is so hard to get." he grinned.

I nodded and ate with him. Soon, it was bedtime and I got ready to fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

HOYA POV;

"Oh ! That was close. So what do you want me to do?" I said to Myungsoo who just won blackjack with me.

He smirked and whispered to my ears.

"WHAT!?"

_____________________________________________________________________

Haiiii! Cliffhanger! *evil face* 

XxheartsxX