Chapter:1

Will you ever be mine?

"Yah, Kang Donghoon! Get your off the bed its time for school!" I shouted.

"Not until you call me oppa! Aww, come on! I'm still your oppa by 1 minute." he whined.

"Aish, oppa! Please wake up ~" I aegyo-ed.

He sprung off his bed and kissed my cheek. I have gotten use to him kissing my cheek well after all his still my oppa right? After waking him up, I walked up to my room to get ready for school. It was the first day of school. I put on my school uniform and put on my nerdy no lens glasses and went down to eat breakfast. I waited for oppa to go down and have breakfast with him. Soon, he went down and joined me eating.

"You know what? You should take off those glasses. You have perfect eyesight. I don't like seeing you being bullied by those boys. It bugs me and I can't have the chance to be a protective oppa when you don't even let our relationship to be known. It's been 2 years, can we at least tell them the truth? It hurts me seeing you getting bullied you know that?" oppa said.

"Oppa, you know I never liked to be in the center of attraction. I just hate it, after what happened in the past. Oppa, me hiding our relationship is to protect you. I don't want you to be in the same level as me. You're a kingka, you should be like them. Uhh, whatever! I just hope those boys don't disturb me anymore." I said.

Then suddenly my phone ring; I startled and saw my best friend's name popped out on the screen.

"My nerdy girl, are you ready to go to school?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"Namstar oppa! I'm not too sure. I'm afraid the Infinite boys will bully me again." I said.

"I really want to publicize our friendship. Can I?" he asked.

Although, we are on the phone, I could tell that he is trying to do his aegyo that would put an impact on the fangirls, but never to me.

"NO! No way." I said.

"Pfft... fine! But let me tell you this,  one day, Donghoon and I will spill out the truth. Then, you can throw away those glasses and be that beautiful Kang Min Jung again." he said.

"Oppa, you don't mean it right?" I asked.

"I mean it, honey." he said.

_____________________________________________________________________

I hung up the phone and sigh heavily. Will the both of them tell the truth? Aish. Oh yes, probably you guys will be curious on how that Namstar oppa became my best friend right? 

FLASHBACK:

"Guys, look at this ugly nerd. How on earth she got into this school? She has no looks, no body. Nothing. Plainly nothing." Hoya said.

"I know right? Gosh, are you even a girl? Even a middle school girl has a better body than you." L said.

I couldn't help but to cry, I quickly ran away and hid at the staircase that people rarely use. That place became my friend, I let out all my feelings there, most of the time I cry at that place. As I was crying, I felt a strong pair of arms hugging me. I got shocked and turned around. It was Woohyun. What the hell is he doing here?

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Relax, I came here not to tease you or anything. I just wanna apologize on behalf of the members. I'm sorry, Kang Min Jung-sshi." he said.

"Are you being sincere?" I asked.

"Yes, well... I have nothing against you. In fact, I don't think that you have an ugly face and you're body is perfectly nice. Don't take them to heart, chingu." he smiled.

"Chingu!? Am I your chingu?" I asked.

"I want to be your chingu!" he aegyo-ed.

"But how about In-"

"Screw them! We can be friends secretly." he winked.

"Are you sure? You are not playing with me right?" I asked.

"Yes, nerd girl." he smiled.

I weakly smile and gave him the chance to be friends with me. Sometimes, after school, he would ditch Infinite to hang out with me. Well, my life became brighter after he came up to me and make friends with me. Nam Woohyun, my very first friend.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"YAH! What are you thinking about? We're gonna be late if we delay." oppa shouted.

I got back to my senses and ran to oppa. We went inside our car and our driver drove us to school. As per normal, I would stop somewhere far from school and walked to school. Oppa always tried to stop me, but since I'm a 'wallflower', it would be weird if I go out from a luxurious car. And then rumors will start, making my oppa look bad. I don't want that to happen. I rather have myself getting insulted. Oppa already has a good reputation, I don't want to spoil it. Such reputation is hard to build up, I can't let it go down just like that because of me. No matter how annoying he is, I still love my oppa.

I soon reached school, and I got 'welcomed' by Infinite. Woohyun oppa smiled at me secretly and I weakly smile back at him.

"Yah, who are you smiling at? You look creepy. Please, I think that I'm even smile prettier than you." Sungjong said.

"I'm sorry, Sungjong-sshi. I will never smile again." I said.

"Yes you should. Oh wait! You should just disappear, you ugly looking girl." he said.

My tears were already at the brim. He was too much. I wanted to stand up for myself when Woohyun oppa interrupted. 

"Yah, don't waste your breath on someone like her, let's go." he said as he slung his arms around Sungjong.

All of them walked and Woohyun oppa looked back and gave me a flying kiss. I 'catch' it and put it to my heart. *Namstar oppa, will never change* I chuckled and went up to class straight away. I didn't like to be late. Well, I am a nerd for a reason. Nerds are never late. But, I skip classes because of Woohyun oppa. We will meet at the staircase area and I would open up to him, making me cry in his arms. Woohyun oppa is a very good listener, he listens to my problems at school and I will open up to oppa at home. I'm pretty much glad that I have this two good looking guys in my life.

"Jagi..... let's go to the club today." he beg.

"Yah, I'm not your jagi and no, I ain't going to the club. I need to study. You know I hate clubs right" I said.

"Its goddamn Friday. Just once, if you don't wanna go, I will tell the whole school your real identity!" he threaten.

"Aish, fine! BUT! Just this once!" I said.

He nodded and we went home together. After sending me back home, I told oppa that I would be going to the club today. He got shocked but soon, he straight away agreed.

"Yes, you should hang out at the club at times!" he said.

"Well, Woohyun oppa kinda threatened me. He said that if I don't follow him today, he will tell the truth to the whole school. Isn't that bad?" I said.

"That's the most terrific idea! He's the brain of Infinite after all." oppa said.

I facepalm and walked up to my room. I washed up and got ready. I opened up my closet and looked at all my clubbing clothes. My tears started to fall. I quickly I wiped it off and started choosing my clothes.

"Aish, never thought that I will be wearing you again." I said.

I went down to ask oppa if I looked okay, when he saw me, I covered his mouth and suddenly blushed. I looked at him, confused.

"Oppa, do I look okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." he stuttered.

I chuckled and waited for Mr Nam Woohyun to picked me up. After a good 10 minutes, he finally  came, looking really hot.

"Hey nerd, be my girl, just for tonight." he winked.

I gladly agreed and went in the car.

______________________________

Hey, I'm back! How's the first chapter? Great? Please do subscribe and comment.

XxheartsxX