Chapter:34

Will you ever be mine?

It was a windy day, I woke up and got ready for my holiday with oppa, Hyang Suk and the boys. We are all going to Busan. Woohyun oppa has invited us to his family villa and so we decided to have a short holiday there. I soon get ready because in an hour time, Hoya will be picking me up. I bathed and wore my clothes. I had a last minute check and waited for Hoya to come.

Soon, Hoya came and I opened the door. He looked at me and started scolding me.

"Yah, its cold. And you're wearing just like that? GO AND CHANGE." He said.

"But Howon, its not winter yet. I can withstand it." I protested.

"No means no." He firmly said.

"Aww, just this once?" I said.

"Excuse me miss, its almost mid December, the temperature is dropping already. And its gonna snow soon. So I demand you to wear something more thicker. I don't care. I don't want you to catch a cold you know that. Wear a thick clothing, so I don't have to worry about you." He said.

I smiled at his caring attitude and nodded. I went up and wore something a bit more thicker;

I went down and saw his satisfied face. He smiled and helped me carry my suitcase. I locked my house since oppa has went out even earlier than me to fetch Hyang Suk. Just like a gentleman, he opened the door for me and I went in the car. He grinned at me and I laughed. This is going to be my first trip with Infinite. He drove us to Woohyun oppa's crib and saw everyone gathering. We were the last ones to arrive. Heh. So, Woohyun oppa told us to follow him from the back and everyone nodded. We went back to the car and Howon started the engine. 

The trip to there is a bit long, so I fell asleep. But the next thing I knew, we have already reached and I am in the hotel room. Howon must have carried me. Aish, he should have wake me up. I walked to the door and saw Howon smiling at me.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He smiled.

"Yeah, why didn't you just wake me up? I must be really heavy." I scolded him.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. How can I wake you up? And plus you are light like a feather." He said.

I showed him a face and he pinched my nose even though he knows that I hate it. He grinned at me and went in to my room. I looked at him confusedly, why did he go in my room just like that?

"Yah, this is the girls room you know. I still need some privacy!" I said.

"What? Wait, are you thinking that Hyang Suk is sleeping with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, well because we are girls... why? Don't tell me she's not sleeping with me." I said.

"You got it right babe. She's in the same room as Donghoon. Couples... they just want to have spend time together." Hoya casually said.

Oh no... being alone in a room at a unfamiliar place is something that I hate the most. Of course I feel safe sleeping alone in the room at home but in other places, I'm so not a fan of it. I got panic for a minute. 

"Don't worry babe. Donghoon told me to share the room with you. He told me that you are scared sleeping alone in a unfamiliar place." He said.

"Gomawo." I said.

"Its nothing." He grinned.

"So what do you wanna do? Everyone is in their own world. Want to have a nice walk?" He asked.

"Sure, let's go." I smiled.

We walked out from the villa and took a breather. It was such a nice weather, to have walk even though is a bit cold. But whatever it is, it was quiet and peaceful. Busan is really nice place. They were nature all around. A lot of families were also having their holiday here. I can't help it but to be jealous looking at them being happy in a family. Looking at how their parents take care of their child makes me remember how caring my parents were. Without me noticing, a tear slid of my eyes.

"Don't feel sad, you still have us." Howon said.

"How did you-"

"Shh, its normal. I'm jealous seeing that scene too. No matter how much I hate them, I still want some of their love too." He said.

"Howon-ah..." I said.

"You can talk things out with me. If you feel something that makes you uneasy, tell me right away. No matter how busy am I, I will always make time for you. I don't want you to suffer alone. Although I may not be your boyfriend or the person that you love, I will be here for you, and I always will." He smiled.

"Gomawo Howon-ah, I-I-I am speechless. You've changed. You've changed to the better. Why are you being so nice to me? You deserve better Howon. I think I really don't deserve someone wonderful like you." I said.

"I've changed because of you, if Myungsoo didn't dare me to date you, I would have wasted my chance to know someone like you. I'm really glad that I met you." He smiled.

*dugeun dugeun dugeun*

My heartbeat is beating so fast. The feeling is something that I have not been experiencing after breaking up with Howon came back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. He really changed for the better and I like nonno more like love how he is now. He gave me his eye smile which made me blush like a red tomato. Lee Howon, what have you done to me? I think my feelings for you came back. 

"Min Jung-ah, I'll wait. I'll wait for you. Take your time. I won't force to you to be with me. I'll wait for till the world ends." He said.

"Howon-ah, please wait for me." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Heh. I'm cold. Let's get going." I lied.

"You're cold? Come here." He instructed me.

I did as told and he back hugged me with his coat. It felt so warm and comfortable. Its even warmer than Hakyeon's or Young Do's.

"Better?" He asked as we were walking.

"Yeah. Gomawo." I said, obviously trying my best to hide my excitement.

AUTHOR POV;

"YAHHHH! LOOK AT THAT!!!" Hyuk shouted to the others.

"What do you want!?" Woohyun shouted.

"Look in front and you guys will know why I am like this." Hyuk said.

They looked in front and saw Hoya and Min Jung walking towards the villa with Hoya back hugging Min Jung. 

"She look happy." N said.

"You bet." L said.

All of them smiled while admiring the beautiful scene. They were like literally spazzing over the both of them. You can say that all 12 of the ship the both of them.

"Ahh my otp is being so cuteeeeee!" Sunggu spazz.

"They are really a one true pairing!" Ravi said.

"Uhh guys... what are you grinning about?" Min Jung asked awkwardly.

The boys gasped and quickly stop whatever they were doing. All of them mentally slapped themselves. That wasn't supposed to be seen by them. They grinned at them and dispersed.

"What the hell just happened?" Min Jung asked.

"I have no idea. Whatever it is, let's just go back to our room. We are going for a dinner later on." Hoya said.

"Hmm... okay." She said.

The both of them went in the room and sat down. Then, both of them suddenly realized. There was only ONE bed. Both of them stared at each other, not knowing what to do. 

"You just take the bed, I'll take the couch." Hoya said.

"No, we are going to share it." Min Jung said shyly.

"Are you serious?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm not bad okay. I can't let someone sleep on that uncomfortable couch." She said.

"Gomawo. Don't worry, I won't do anything." He promised.

"Hahah, I trust you." She smiled.

Well, Hoya is secretly squealing when she told him that they will be sharing that bed. He just too happy. 

*I won't do anything to her right?* He thought.

Although he promised her that he won't do anything, he was actually not sure whether he could control himself. I mean which guy won't feel that way when they are sharing a room and also a bed with the girl he loves. He tried his best to erased those thoughts and make sure himself that he won't do anything to her.

Both of them talked for so long until they didn't realized it was time for dinner. The quickly rushed and had a very short bath and got ready. Min Jung decided to wear something nice since we will be eating at a fine restaurant. She put on her makeup and she was done.

"Howon-ah, how do I look?" She asked.

Hoya had his mouth hung low. To him, she's the most beautiful girl of all. 

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

She blushed and they walked to the restaurant with their arms interlocked.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyy! Hahah, its a new update! Well please continue reading my fanfic!!

XxheartsxX