Chapter:35

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

All heads were turning to their direction as they gracefully walked to their table. The guys were busy checking out Min Jung while the girls were drooling over Hoya. For that moment, both of them were like celebrities who people admire. They walked to the table and Infinite, VIXX, Donghoon and Hyang Suk were looking at them with their jaw wide open.

"What are you guys staring at?" Min Jung asked.

"You two." Ravi said.

"What!? Why?" Hoya asked.

"You guys look like a freaking celebrities." Sungjong said.

"We? Joke of the day oppa." Min Jung replied.

Both of them sat beside each other and they all talked while waiting for the food to arrived. As they were talking, a man in the 20s came to Min Jung and smiled.

"Uhm, miss, may I have a picture with you?" He asked in english.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not a celebrity." She smiled.

"Wait, you're not? Gosh, I thought you were a model or something. Anyways, I'm sorry for bothering you." He apologized.

"Its okay." She smiled.

The guy bowed and walked away. Min Jung chuckled and went back to the table.

"What did he want?" Hoya asked coldly.

"He just wants a picture." She replied.

"And you took with him?" Hoya asked, obviously trying to hide his jealousy.

*Teasing mode on* she thought.

"Yeah, and not only that! I even gave him a hug and he pecked my cheeks." She teased.

The others knew what was going on and they decided to watch the free show instead of helping him.

"He did what!?!?!?!?" He asked.

"That dude is so dead. How dare he kiss my girl!!!!" He shouted.

The guys secretly chuckle at what he said. They find it hilarious seeing Hoya being jealous and angry.

"Since when was I even your girl?" Min Jung smirked.

"Uhh, whatever!" He sulked.

Min Jung laughed at his cuteness and soon the food came. While they were eating, they would constantly tease Hoya, making him really shy and embarrassed. Min Jung didn't even a single bit help him but instead laughing at him. After they were done eating, they had a short talk and soon everyone dispersed. Min Jung, who saw Hoya walking back alone, not caring about the people calling for him, ran to him and pulled him to the garden. He's eyes showed the feeling of hurt.

"Yah, what's wrong? Was the guys being too much?" She asked.

"I don't care about them teasing. Its a normal thing. What's really bothering me is about the guy.... did he really pecked you in the cheeks?" He asked.

"Aigoo, I was just teasing you. I didn't take any pictures with him nor did he peck my cheeks. Do you even think a girl like me would let my dignity down just like that? Haha, you're so naive." She said.

"So, nothing happened right?" He asked as his face lighten up.

She nodded and ruffled his hair. Min Jung just finds it cute seeing him like this. Its really rare to see Hoya this way. He's always the confident type.

"Promise me you won't do this again?" He said.

"I promise. Well, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings just now." She said.

"Its okay. I'm fine now, since he didn't do anything." He smiled.

N saw the whole scene and can't help it but to smile at the scene. He wasn't angry or jealous at all. He felt really happy for the both of them.

*I didn't regret giving up on you. At least there is someone who cares for you more than me.* he thought.

He walked away, feeling satisfied at what he just saw. On the other hand, the two were just looking at the night sky, enjoying this small moment together. They love each other's company. Hoya, at times would secretly stare at her when she is not looking and Min Jung would stare at him when he is not looking. You can say that they don't dare to stare at each other in the eyes. They were too shy to do that. Hoya, who is commonly known as a strong guy always loses when it comes to Min Jung. He gets weak when he sees her. He gets really nervous when he sees her. Nothing can go right when she's with him because he is so in love with her. Soon, it was night time and they decided to go back to the hotel. Hoya washed up first than Min Jung. After she was done, she went out from the washroom, wearing a romper which showed a lot of her skin and it made Hoya felt nervous.

*God, Lee Howon. Control your damn hormones.* he shouted to himself.

"Y-Y-Yah! What on earth are you wearing!?" He stuttered.

"Uhm... clothes?" Min Jung replied.

"Of course I know its clothes but can you at least cover it up? You have to remember, I'm a guy you know!" He said.

"So? Its not like we are going to do anything. You're thinking too much. Come on lets sleep." She said as she lie down beside him.

Hoya sighed because he knows that nothing can make her change her clothes. He just hope that he won't do anything bad to her, because she's really irresistable to Hoya. They soon fell asleep soundly, and suddenly in the middle a loud thunder was heard and it woke both of them up. Min Jung got scared at the sound and started curling her body. Hoya looked at her at got worried, then someone called Hoya and he picked up. It was Donghoon.

"Hoya, Min Jung is really afraid of thunder. Please help me by calming her down. Thanks." He said.

"Sure. I'll make sure that she feels safe." Hoya replied.

He put down the phone and hugged the scared Min Jung, she was sobbing softly. Then, another sound of thunder and Min Jung hugged Hoya tightly. She was really afraid.

"Shh... don't cry. I'm here. You are safe. Don't worry." He said as he soothe his hair.

Hoya soon made her calm down and she could finally sleep. She buried herself on Hoya chest and hugged him. Hoya brought her closer to him and hugged her back.

NEXT MORNING;

Both of them woke up in each other's arms. Min Jung felt really safe in his arms. Eventhough there were quite a lot of thunder yesterday, she didn't feel scared after being in his arms. She felt protected. She woke up and look at Hoya. She can't help but to trace his fine jaw line and admire his handsome face. She tried to let go of his grip, but failed. 

"5 minutes more please. Be my pillow for just 5 minutes." He said in his morning voice.

*God his morning voice is just so y.* she thought.

Soon, he let go of the hug and they woke up. Hoya's bed hair made him look charming and y. Min Jung stared at Hoya for a long time, making him shy. He quickly took his clothes and went to the bathroom. Min Jung chuckled and waited for Hoya to be done. While waiting for him to be done. She started doing the bed and clean their room. 

Hoya came out and saw Min Jung cleaning. He smiled and looked at her cleaning. He can't help but to imagine them married and how their daily life would be.

*She's going to be a good wife.* he thought.

Min Jung turned around and smiled. She took her clothes and went in the bathroom and started bathing.

END OF POV;

"Baby goodnight~" I sang while bathing.

What ever happened yesterday night made me fall for him. They way he calm me down. And how patient he is. Gosh, how can Howon make me fall in love with him again. I bathed happily and got ready for breakfast with the others and then we can have fun in Jeju.

"Hmm, thank god you wore something warm." He said.

"Of course. I don't want you to hear you nag." I replied.

"That's good. Come on babe! Let's go!" He said as he pulled my hand.

I blushed at his sudden skinship. I let him hold my hand and we walked towards the usuals, their eyes buldge when they saw us holding hands. Haha, I'm just gonna let them think whatever they want. We just continued holding hands while walking to the restaurant, beside the beach. They all kept looking at us suspiciously but we don't really care. Woohyun oppa pulled me to him and eyed me.

"Are you two dating?" He asked.

"Its up to you oppa." I smirked.

"Yah, answer my question." He said.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Aish, you're no help!" He whined.

"Hehehe, come on let's walk together. Its been a long time since I went on a trip with you." I smiled.

"Yeah, first time after a long time." He said.

He slung his arms around my neck and walked. From the corner of my eyes, I could see a jealous Howon. Hehe, why is it that he looks so super cute when he is jealous. Its like everytime he is jeaous, he will pout and frowned. I just can't stop teasing him. Well, always the guys are the one who tease the girl, but for us, its more like the girl is the one who teases more. 

"Oppa, let's tease Howon." I smirked.

"Sounds like a plan." He smirked back.

Since both of us are very close. We two use to do a lot of skinship during our bestfriend date. So we decided to do a lot of skinship in front of Howon, making him super duper jealous. So for the whole time we were eating breakfast, both of us were having lots of fun disturbing the jealous Hoya. After we were done woth breakfast, we went back to the hotel to have a short rest before heading out to explore. Howon was really in a bad mood while we were going back. Did I ovedid? Aish, I shall control my teasing towards Howon now. He doesn't seem happy now. Should I apologize to him? What should I do? 

Just as we closed the door of our room, Howon pushed me to the wall and looked at me intensely. 

"H-H-H-Howon-ah w-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered.

"You've been a bad girl Min Jung." He said.

"Was it about just now? I'm so-"

Before I could finish what was I talking, he crashed his lips on mine, roughly. I got shocked and tried to break free but failed because I melted at his kiss. I responded to his kiss and the next thing we were at the bed, with himbeing on top of me. It will be a lie if I didn't love his kiss. We soon broke the kiss and I blushed.

"Never do that again. Never make me jealous." He said.

"But I can't help it. You look so cute when you are jealous. I just wanna see that face." I said.

"But I hate it when you do skinship with other guys. Except for Donghoon, all guys is forbidden." He said.

"Aigoo, so protective." I teased.

"Of course." He smiled.

I shook my head and retouch my makeup. Making sure I look okay and then we left the room again. We all decided to do some shopping at the streets. Well, its been a long time since I shopped at the streets. I ran to oppa and told him that I really a new wardrobe since we are going to shopping.

"Yeah, me too. My clothes is too much. We shall go to the furniture shop and get out new wardrobe." Oppa said.

"Okay, we will discuss about our housing plan after we are back okay?" I said.

"Yes ladyboss." He said as he salute me.

I pinched his cheeks and then ran to Howon. I slid my arms into his arms and walked with him. He gave me a smile and ruffled my hair. I blsuhed and we had our own time together instead of being with the others. I would choose clothes for him and he would do the same thing. 

AUTHOR POV;

"Aigoo, those two should just date back." N said.

"I know right dude. They are being so clingy to each other but still no result." Sunggyu said.

"I think they are waiting for the right moment. Maybe they just don't want to rush things. Slow and steady wins the race." Leo said.

They nodded at what Leo said and walked away, not trying to spoil the beautiful moment.

"Howon! I think this would suit- HAHAHAHAH. We showed the same thing!" Min Jung said.

Both of them showed each other a denim jacket, th only difference is that Min Jung picked out the guy one and Hoya picked out the girl one. They started laughing and decided to get that. While Min Jung was picking out some clothes for herself, a group of guys came to her and started to flirt with her.

"Hey pretty girl, wanna hang out with us?" He winked.

"No." She replied.

"Aww, don't be like that, we oppas are fun to be with." He said.

"Uhh, excuse me. My boyfriend is waiting. Get out of my way." She said.

"Screw your boyfriend, and be mine." He said as he pulled her to him.

"HOWON-AH! HELP!" She shouted.

Hoya heard her shouting and ran towards her. He just pushed the other guys and glared at the guy who is holding Min Jung.

"Get your hands off my girl." He said.

"Oh like I will." The guy replied.

"Let go of her while I'm still nice." Hoya said.

"This girl is mine now." He smirked.

"That's it," Hoya whispered.

He punched the guy and he dropped to the floor. Hoya quickly took Min Jung and walked away, not caring about the guys. Hoya took her stuff and they went to the hotel first.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked.

"Yes I'm okay. Thanks Howon." She smiled.

"Anything for you. Let's rest, its been a long day. I will wake you up for dinner later on." He smiled.

She nodded and lie down beside Hoya. He patted her until she fell asleep. He then looked at her sleeping figure and smiled.

"Thank god you're okay. I was afraid that you would be gone from my arms. I was really scared to be honest. I'm glad you're still with me. Aish, I should have be by your side. Its my fault that you were being pulled by that bastard. I'm really sorry. I'll do better at protecting you." He said.

"You've been protecting me well Howon. Stop blaming yourself. Thank you for everything. And one last thing, I love you." She said.

_____________________________________________________________________

HEYAAA! A new update. And so the moment we all have been waiting for, Min Jung finally confessed!!

XxheartsxX