Chapter:9

Will you ever be mine?

The alarm rang and I woke up from my sleep. It was a new day for me. I checked my phone and saw millions of miss calls from oppa. I have the urged to answer but I decided that I block all the numbers so that they won't be able to contact me. Sorry guys, especially oppa and Woohyun oppa. I then bathe and got ready for school. I put on my glasses and went down for breakfast. I just had a slice of bread and walked to school. I could feel people staring at me. Wow, its only the first day and people already start to stare at me. Aish, get ready Min Jung.

"Wow! Its that a new student? She is so cute in that thick glasses!"

What did I just heard? Cute? Okay, this school is weird. But in a way at least I feel accepted here. I went in the school gates and went to the office to get my time table. The school is as big as my old school. People here are more nicer, they smile at me. I went to the garden and sat down quietly while waiting for the bell ring. Then suddenly, I heard girls screaming on top of their lungs and turned around and saw someone that I never wanted to see ever again. That person looked at me and we had a staring contest. He's eyes soon soften and ran to me.

"Min Jung?" The person said.

"Yes?" I replied awkwardly.

He hugged me and smiled, "I finally found you."

"Hakyeon-ah....let go of me." I said.

He let go of me and smiled. I glared at him and thanks to the bell, I quickly walked away to find my class. After finding my class, the teacher told me to go in and the boys in the class were smiling at me like an idiot. Do they like nerds or what?

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Min Jung imnida. Lets get along with each other!" I smiled.

I was asked to seat beside a guy who was putting his head down. He looked familiar though. I ignored him and continue with what I was doing. A few minutes later, the guy woke up and I got shocked to see Hakyeon to be seating beside me.

"Yay! You are mine seat mate!" He said.

"Wow, what's the relationship between those two?" Someone said.

"She's my ex girlfriend and I'm trying to chase her back." Hakyeon replied.

People then nodded and did their own business. Wow, I should have come to this school instead. People here are understanding and they don't judge people by their looks. I think I'm going to start loving this school.

(SKIP TO RECESS)

"Sit with me!" Hakyeon whined.

"No, and I'll never. Up until now, I still hate you." I said.

"Please give me a chance." He pleaded.

"No! You hurt me! I hate you!" I shouted.

He hugged me and let me hit his chest. Why did he have to appear when I'm having a heart break. His just going to give me more heart break.

"I've change, I realized that I really loved you. Give me a chance to make it up to you." He said.

"I don't believe in love anymore. My heart has turned into ice. I don't believe in guys. They do nothing but betray girls." I said.

"I'm sorry Min Jung. I was childish back then. I regretted leaving you hanging. I realized that you were my happy virus. You made my day so beautiful and exciting. I miss you." He said.

I ignored him and walked away. I can't trust guys anymore. My heart is now made of ice. I don't believe in love anymore. I don't believe in guys anymore. Then a strong pair of arms backhugged me and it gave me chills.

"At least if you can't accept me, at least be my friend that supports each other." He said.

"You? Support me? What a joke." I coldly said.

"Please give me a chance. I'm really not joking." He said.

"Fine... if you want it, prove it. But its going to be hard." I said.

"REALLY?! THANK YOU!!" He said as he hugged me.

"Let go of me." I coldly said.

He let go of me and took my hand to his clique. He made me sat beside him and introduce me to them.

"You must be Kang Min Jung right?" A guy from the table said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"N always talk about you. I guess he still loves you." He replied.

"N? Who's that?" I asked.

"You don't know? N is Hakyeon." He said.

I looked at Hakyeon and he smiled at me. Is it really true that he still loves me?

"Oh anyways, I am Ravi. And this is Leo, Ken, Hong Bin, and Hyuk." Ravi said.

"We call ourselves VIXX. And you can tell that girls are crazy about us." Hyuk said.

Soon, VIXX told me their past and I really had fun talking to them. I told them about my past and they felt sorry. Then, they stared at Hakyeon which made me laugh. Maybe knowing them is not bad after all.

"So, aftet you broke up with N, you decided to change into a wallflower?" Hong Bin asked.

"Yeah. And also because I used to bully nerds. I juat treat this as my karma." I said.

"Wait.... when you said you were in a relationship with Hoya.... you mean Lee Howon from Infinite?" Hakyeon asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked

"He's been creating trouble in town now. You know my dad's club that we used to go during our holidays? He fought with someone there two days ago." He said.

I stood there, shock. He became even agressive. I can't believe it... But it, I ain't gonna care about him.

"Can you guys help me to get over him?" I asked. "Of course! Anything for our new friend!" Hong Bin said.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Yah, I realized something..... Leo has never talked to me." I said.

"He's a very shy person." Hakyeon said.

Months has passed and I got closer to VIXX and they are really trying their best to make me forget about him. I also see some changes in Hakyeon. And it makes me happy. Being in CubeEnt High is great. No one bully me eventhough I'm a nerd.

"Min Jung-ah... I think you need to change." Leo suddenly said.

"Omg!! You just talked to me. But what do you mean by I need to change?" I asked.

"Have you ever thought about taking a revenge on him?" Leo asked.

"Revenge? Will it benefit?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure that it will. He needs to feel the pain that you received from him. I hate seeing girls getting hurt and let me tell you this, he had been going around in N's dad club, breaking girls heart." Leo said.

"Are you serious?!" I shouted.

"What thing you are serious?" Ken asked.

"That Hoya is a heart breaker." I said.

He nodded and it made me feel mad. How dare he go around hitting on girls and then leave them hanging. It makes me feel disgusted. I think what Leo suggested is the right thing to do. He deserve this. But when?

"I need to change to who I was last time. But let's wait first. Our final exams is just next week." I said.

Leo and Ken grinned as they see me trying to change. Then the whole group came and Ken told them about the plan. They seemed to like the plan.

"Who knew that someone like Leo would actually think of this." I said.

"There's still a lot of things you still don't know about him." Hakyeon smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll know." Hakyeon said.

"By the way, wanna go out with me? You know like how we use to last time..." He shyly asked.

I nodded and he sent me back home to get ready.

"See you in a bit!" He said.

Funny thing that he is actually my neighbour. Haha. I went in and got ready for my date with Hakyeon. I put on my clothes and left glasses on my makeup table. *Goodbye glasses, I'm going to be like how I was last time*

I went out and saw him, standing in front of my door. We then went out and had fun. We went to many places around my neighbourhood. We went shopping and bought a lot things. I felt like I'm living in the past.

"Hakyeon-ah, let's be bestfriends!" I said.

"Bestfriends? Hmm okay!" He said.

AUTHOR POV; What Min Jung didn't know is that he wants their relationship to be like how it was last time. He really loves her, but she seems to have moved on. He felt really stupid for wasting the chance to be with her.

*I guess I'll be in the friendzone. Will you fall in love with me? Because I'm falling on love with you even more now.* he thought.

END OF POV;

HAKYEON POV;

"Thanks for everything today! Love you bestfriend." She said.

I nodded and hugged her tightly. Gosh that hug. I miss this. I miss us.

"I love you too." I said.

I walked away and went in my house. My heart is really beating very fast. She might have think that I treat her as a bestfriend but I actually I treat her as my girl. I'm going to protect you from now on and make you fall in love with me.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!! A NEW UPDATEEE. So, Min Jung's first love is N! Hahah. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING!

XxheartsxX