Chapter:33

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

"Yah! Lee Howon! Come here this instant!!!!" Min Jung shouted.

Hoya came towards her with his head hung low.

"You got the 100th placing! What are you going to do about it!?" She shouted.

Min Jung had been very worried of Hoya, his scores has been dropping. Hoya has been always asking Min Jung out and Min Jung is afraid that he isn't studying. So she told him that before they can go out together, Hoya has to study first before going out.

"Did you even study before meeting me?" Min Jung asked.

"Err...." Hoya replied.

"I'll take that as a no." Min Jung said.

"WAITTTT! I did study, for 5 minutes...." He said.

"5 MINUTES!?!?" Min Jung shouted.

"At least I did study!" Hoya said.

"You still have the guts to say that you studied!? You tell me, what can you learn in 5 minutes?" Min Jung asked.

"I'm sorry...." He said.

"From today onwards, you are going to the library and study till 4. No friendly dates starting from today!" Min Jung said.

"What!? Nooooo!" Hoya pleaded.

"No means no! This is your punishment for lying to me." Min Jung said.

On the other side, twelve boys are laughing at whats happening opposite them. They were laughing so hard until their tears were coming out.

"Gosh, did you see Hoya's face? He's so scared!" Sungyeol said while laughing.

"I know right. God, that face! Hahahah. Never in my whole life I have ever seen his face like that!" L said.

"That's what they always say, never piss a lady off." Ken chuckled.

"Shhhhh, let's enjoy the show. Its rare to see Hoya like that." N said.

Everyone nodded and continued looking at the free show. Min Jung kept nagging at Hoya because of his placing. Hoya just stood there, listening to her nagging and dare not to talk back. No matter how manly he is, he knows not to piss a woman off.

"Anyways, what's Min Jung's placing?" Hong Bin asked.

"Surprisingly, she got 2nd because she doesn't really listen to the songwriting class." L said.

"SHE GOT 2ND!?" They shouted in unison.

"Yeah. Why are you guys even shock? Its not like she never get the top placing before...."L said.

"I know but considering the problems that she faced for this past months, I'm really surprise that she can maintain her placing." Dongwoo said.

"Amazing..." Leo said.

All of them looked Leo and stared at him. Its so not him to compliment someone.

"I wonder what spell did Min Jung put into you... you were never like this before." N said while hugging his arm.

"Cha Hakyeon, shut up and get away from me." Leo said.

"Hahah, got used to it already. I don't care anymore." He said.

Leo sighed and let N do whatever he wants because he knows that nothing can stop their talkative leader. Then, Hoya and Min Jung came to them and they sat down. The guys were trying their best to hold their laughter.

"Any of you guys who laugh will get it from me." Hoya warned.

"And what if I laugh?" Min Jung asked.

"If you wanna know, laugh then." He smirked.

"With that smirk on your face? Its okay." Min Jung said.

"Hahah, good thing you didn't." Hoya laughed.

Since exams are already over, everyone is happy except Hoya. He stills needs to study eventhough exams are over. He pouted and headed to the library.

"Uhh, why the hell did I get the 100th placing!!!!" He shouted to himself.

"Because you were too busy with Min Jung." Someone replied.

He turned around and his expression turn into a cold one.

"Taejun.... what do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Just wanna tell you to study hard. Pfft... 100th place." He chuckled.

Hoya gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He glared at him and walked towards the entrance of the library.

"Sorry, but I don't have the time to argue with you." Hoya sarcastically smiled.

He then walked in the library and started studying. He would constantly look at the clock and got himself frustrated because the time isn't even ticking fast. So after 4 agony hours, he went out and saw Min Jung waiting for him. She gave him a smile and went to him happily.

"You did as what I told you! That's good. Anyway I'm just kidding. You just have to study till the end of the week." She smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, but just promise me that next year you won't be in the 100th placing." Min Jung said as she stick out her pinky finger.

"Promise." He smiled as he interlocked his pinky finger with hers.

Min Jung smiled and they headed out from the school. Holiday starts tomorrow and Min Jung felt really excited.

"Can you believe it? Next year is our second year and also our final year.Time sure past very fast. It feels like as if we started school yesterday." Min Jung spoke.

"I know right. After schooling, I'm going to audition and be an idol." He said.

"Yeah, me too! Let's just hope that our dreams will come true." Min Jung said.

He nodded and had dinner together. Hoya decided to buy her food since he likes to spend his money on her. Hoya knows that Min Jung doesn't like it, but he just have this urge to pay for her.

"Yah, I'm going to be fat because of you!" She shouted.

"Just look at your size. You are so thin. You have to gain some fats." Hoya said.

"Just eat." He said.

"But this is too much!" She whined.

"You can finish it, I know. Fighting!" He cheered.

"Uhh, I'll make sure this will the last time you pay or buy me food." Min Jung replied.

"Don't worry it won't. I promise I'll buy you more food." Hoya said.

"That's better, EHHHH, NONONONO. Don't you dare!!" Min Jung warned.

"Too bad, I take your first words. Mehrong!" He said.

"Yahhhh~" She whined.

"I mean come on, you're going to be my soon girlfriend!" He said.

"Excuse me mister, since when am I going to be your soon girlfriend?" Min Jung asked.

"You may never know babe." He said as he pinched her nose.

"Yah! Not the nose!" She shouted, making the people around them to stare at them.

"Lower down your volume. Aigoo, my baby is so loud~" Hoya teased.

"What baby!? Aish!" She shouted again.

And this time more people were staring at them, she apologized to them and quickly finished up her food, and without waiting for Hoya, she left the restaurant because of the embarassment. Hoya without finishing his food, went out and catch up with Min Jung.

"Yah, why did you go out without me?" He asked.

"You're teasing me too much. Its embarrassing." She said.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry okay?" He said as he hugged her.

"Apology accepted." She said as she hugged him back.

"Aww what a cute couple!"

"Adorable couple, I'm so jealous~"

"Oppa, can we be like that too? Its so cute!"

They looked at them and started blushing, Min Jung's cheek were getting really red and she decided to run away. Hoya quickly run after her, making them spazzing over them even more. Hoya saw Min Jung covering her face at the corner and he smiled. 

*She's so cute when she blushes.* He thought.

He came to her and patted her head. He chuckled while looking at her red cheeks. He pinched his cheeks and slung his arms around her neck. 

"Howon-ah, what are you doing?" She asked.

"What do you mean by what am I doing? Of course I'm walking." He answered eventhough he knows what she was asking about.

"Of course I know that you're walking, but the arms..." She muttered.

"The arms? Its for fun. Aww, come on! We done worst." He smirked.

"Yah! W-W-What do you mean b-b-by worst!" She shouted.

"Aigoo, dirty minded girl! I didn't mean by that! I mean, we kissed, we hugged each other tightly, I put my arms around your waist. This is even worst then what I am doing now. Aigoo, what were you expecting~" Hoya teased.

"Y-Y-Yah! Don't remind me!" She stuttered.

"Remember our first kiss? At the Han River? Then, you were a gooood kisser~" Hoya teased.

"S-S-S-SHUT U-U-P!" She stuttered.

Her cheeks started to turn really red and she quickly cover her face.

"Someone's shy~" Hoya teased.

"Stop teasing!!! Its embarrassinggggg~" She whined.

"Hhaha, I will, I will. I just love seeing you blush. Blush more, it makes you, you." He smiled.

"You're so cheesy." Min Jung said.

"I'm only cheesy for you." Hoya winked.

"Ewwww... get away from me!" She said as she ran away.

"I know you love my cheesiness!" He said he ran after her.

Both of them had a really good time together. Hoya sent her back home and look at her going in her house. He smiled and went back to his car. He felt happy every time he has a date with Min Jung. Although, to Min Jung is just a friendly date, doesn't mean that Hoya thinks the same way as her, he treats the date as a couple date. 

*Min Jung-ah, I'm willing to wait for you. Even if it takes years, I'll still keep waiting for you, because you are the love of my life. Loving you was never a mistake. I'm really lucky to know someone like you.* He thought.

Min Jung on the hand went up to her room feeling unexpectedly happy. She never felt this happy when she had her friendly dates with Hoya. Although, she's always happy during their date, but today she's more than just happy. Her lips subconsciously formed into a smile and she can't stop smiling.

*Howon-ah, will you wait for me? Because I think that I'm falling for you back.* She thought.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

OMG, ITS BEEN TWO DAYS. I'm so sorry guys. I was busy with classes and I got really exhausted with the studying. Really sorry guys. Forgive me please? *buing buing* 

XxheartsxX