Chapter:24

Will you ever be mine?

"Is your leg still okay?" Young Do oppa asked.

"Yeah, let's go and hang out!" I said.

"Are you sure? If you can't, we can postpone." He said.

"Yah oppa! I'm perfectly fine. I'm strong!" I said.

He reluctantly nodded and he told me to follow his car from behind. I wonder where he is taking me. I drove behind him and we soon reach the destination.

"Oppa, this place..." I said.

"Yes, this place. This is where we first met. I was with your oppa at that time and it was the first time I saw the most beautiful lady." He smiled.

"Who? Do I know that person?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know her. The beautiful lady is just right in front of me." He smiled.

"Oppa...." I said.

"When I first saw you in the class, my feelings for you started to come back. That's when I realized that I love you." He confessed.

"You...are not confessing to me right now right?" I asked.

"Yes I am. I am confessing to the beautiful that made my heart skip a beat." He said.

I can't believe it, my first crush is confessing to me. I could feel a slight happiness.

"You don't have to answer me right now. I will give you time. But please don't leave me waiting for a long time." He said.

"I won't oppa." I smiled.

"Minnie-ah?" He called.

I turned around and he crashed his lips on mine. He pulled me closer to him and deepen the kiss. Well, at first, of course I got shocked. My eyes were wide opened. But soon after, I melted in the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I responded the kiss and he smiled in between the kiss.

"Thank you." He said.

"For?" I asked.

"For not backing out." He answered.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. I think that he will be the one who can make me forget Hoya. I'm thankful to him for coming back. I guess my feelings for him is starting to build. I hope that this feeling will last long.

HOYA POV;

Is this the end? She will definitely choose him right? Looking by how happy she is with him, pains me a lot. Why must that dude appear? I don't want her to fall for another guy. Her running into another guy arms really hurts me a lot. Lee Howon, you are a stupid bastard. Why couldn't you appreaciate the love she had given to you? Why is your pride even more important than her? Why are stupid enough to let her go? Is it time for me to give up on her? No,before that, will I even give up on her? Will I even have the strength to give up on her? Min Jung-ah, please come back to me. I really need you by my side. Only with you, I can breathe properly. My life is nothing without you.

Why did I only learn to accept her for who she are now? Why did you have to take advantage of her love for you? I am such a fool. And now, I'm hurting myself. I'm just digging my own grave. I asked for it. Damn, I'm really ashamed of myself. God, are you testing me right now? Because this test, I can never accomplished it. Moving on from her is almost impossible. I've tried it for many times. Well, the main reason why I became a player because I wanted to forget about her. But it never happened. I sighed and kept looking towards their direction. I've never seen her this happy before. She look so happy to have him by her side. Her smile looks so genuine. I can't help to feel jealous towards Young Do.

Gosh, Lee Howon! You have just turned a lovesick stalker! I mean, I didn't realized that I have been following them all the way till her home. When I saw her house, it was way much bigger than mine. Let's cast that aside and keep on looking. Both of them were reluctant to let go of their hands. He pulled her into a tight hug and and gave her a forehead kiss. She blushed and smiled widely at him. I turned around, not bearing to watch any longer and ran. Not caring about what people are thinking. I went in my car and drove to Infinite's hangout. I slammed the door making all the members shocked.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Give me a can of beer." I said.

"Not until you tell what happened." He said.

"Uh, I'll just take it myself." I said.

Sunggyu hyung pushed me to the wall and glared at me. He threathen me to tell him what had happened.

"Aish! I'm heartbroken, HAPPY!?" I said as I pushed him.

I open the refrigerator door and took three cans of beer. I drank all three while letting out my feelings. The members just kept quiet, letting me do whatever I want. I kept getting more and more beer until Woohyun stopped me. 

"Yah, stop it. Don't drink anymore." He said.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said.

"You're drunk. Come on, Myungsoo, Dongwoo hyung and I will sent you home." He said.

"Do whatever you want." I said.

Then my world turned to pitch black.

END OF POV;

WOOHYUN POV;

I swear for all my life knowing Howon, never in my life I see him this weak. He's not the type of person to stick one girl. Howon, has really changed a lot. He loves Min Jung a lot. We, Infinite has realized the changes in him. So, as we were sending him home, he kept calling out for Min Jung's name. And then, I realized a tear slid off from his eye. Just how much do you love her? Looking at how hurt my buddy is, makes me feel sad for him.

We soon reach is house and took out his spare key. Well, Howon lives all by himself. His parents rarely come home. So he isn't a single bit close with them. We went in his room and all three of us got shock. His room is practically filled with pictures of him and Min Jung. Whatever things that Min Jung bought for him, he puts it nicely and neatly. 

"This is how much hyung loves her." Myungsoo said.

All three of us nodded and we went down. Oh god, not only his room, but the living room has tons of photo frames of both of them. 

"His love for her is beyond my imagination. I'm utterly shocked." Dongwoo hyung said.

"He changed a lot. And I prefer him like this, being faithful to one person." Myungsoo said.

"But he's too faithful." I joked.

The guys laughed and we went back to Infinite's dorm and can't wait to tell them what we saw. Its just too shocking for us. The biggest player in Infinite is madly in love and that is really shocking.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

"Wake up! Young Do has been calling you." Oppa said.

I woke up and asnwered his call.

"Morning sunshine!" He said.

"Morning." I said.

"Go and bath! I'll pick you up as usual!" He said.

I put down my phone and started to get ready for school. Its been almost month since Young Do oppa has came to our school. We became closer and I have started to you know.... like him. Hehhehehe. I have no idea how he managed to win my heart. I'm just waiting for him to asked me. 

I wore my clothes and put on light makeup;

I went down and had my breakfast with oppa. Then, the bell rang. I opened the door and let Young Do oppa in. I wasn't even done with my breakfast yet. Young Do oppa and and Oppa kept on talking and laughing loudly. Making my morning really noisy.

"Oppa, I'm done. Let's go." I said.

"Let's go babe. Yo dude, catch up with you later." Young Do oppa said to my oppa.

"Yeah, see you later." Oppa replied.

We went out and just like a gentleman, he opened the door for me and I went in. He grinned at me and drove to school. When we reached school, he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him, confused. He smiled at me and continued walking to the cafeteria. We soon sat down at the table and continued doing what we always do, talking like no other business. Our table is always the noisiest. Well, the whole school got used to the noise the boys always make. 

It was time for class and without me noticing, I was walking with Hakyeon. He held my shoulder and it scared me for a moment.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"No. I am not." I smiled.

"Yes you are, you haven't been talking to me for almost a month. You are also avoided sitting with me. And now ever since that Young Do guy came, you rarely hang around with us." He said.

"I'll find time to hang out with you guys okay? I really miss you guys to be honest." I said.

"Make sure!" He smiled.

"Yes, I will." I smiled back. 

I ran to Young Do and walked with him to class.

AUTHOR POV;

N felt so heartbroken looking at Min Jung being close with her first crush. He now know how Min Jung felt last time.

"This must be how you felt when you found me being close with that girl." He said.

To him, Young Do is superior. He had no idea how to win Min Jung's heart when now she is very close with him and she even rarely talk to him. She only talk to Leo the most in VIXX. He never felt this weak before. All these while, he can get anything he wants without even fighting for it. But now, just to capture her heart, he needs to pass through Hoya and also Young Do.

"Will I even capture your heart?" He asked himself.

"You may never know, if you don't try hyung." Hyuk said.

"Oh, Hyukkie-ah. Thanks for the advice maknae." N smiled.

"Welcome! Oh yeah, they're having a party later on. Tagging along?" Hyuk asked.

"Yeahhh! Parties, have I ever missed them?" N joked.

"Never in your whole life." Hyuk said as he laughed.

They soon separate their ways and went to their respective class. As per normal, they had their normal 3 hours lesson. And all of them were suffering from boredom. Min Jung would talk with L and distract themselves from the lesson. On the other hand, Hoya, Sungyeol, Leo, N and Young Do were all sleeping soundly. 

END OF POV;

"Look at them, they are all sleeping." I said.

"I know right." He said.

Soon, the class was over and Young Do already went missing. Gosh, this guy is just so fast. As I was walking to the cafeteria, someone gave me a note. I took it and read it.

"Head to the garden" 

I walked to the garden and saw nothing. Pfft, just wasting my time. Just as I wanted to leave the garden, someone gave me another note.

"Walk further."

Aish, I quickly walk a little bit further and saw a lot of balloons. What's this for? Then someone called me from behind. I turned around and saw Young Do with a guitar.

"This song is for you." He smiled.

he started singing with his melodious voice and after his done, he came up to me and bent down with a necklace.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

He smiled and hugged me while twirling around.

"Thank you for accepting me." He said.

"I should be the one saying thank you. Thank you oppa." I smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________

More drama! Muahahahahaha. I hope you guys enjoy this update. ^^

XxheartsxX