Chapter:13

Will you ever be mine?

"Hakyeon-ah!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Guess what? Just now he asked me which school I was from and I told him I was from CubeEnt Highschool. I guess he still remembers me. He's going down." I said.

"Haha. Your old attitude has came back. Good one babe." He said as he slung his arms around me.

"Min Jung-sshi!" Someone called.

I turned around and saw Hoya running towards me. Hakyeon mouthed to me that he will be with VIXX and I nodded.

"Would you like you like to sit with us?" He asked.

"Us who?" I pretended.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I keep thinking that you are the Min Jung that I knew, sorry. Anyways, the us is my clique, Infinite." He replied.

The Min Jung that you know? Haha... this is getting more and more interesting.

"Hmm.. okay! I'll tell my friends first." I said.

I ran to VIXX with a smirk. They lookes at me, confused. I told them what had happened and they smirked too. They wished me good luck and I winked at them. I then quickly went back to Hoya and followed him to Infinite's table. I sat in between L oppa and Hoya. Woohyun oppa looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him back. Then, Infinite started to ask me questions.

"So, tell us about yourself." Sunggyu oppa said.

"Well, hi my name is Kang Min Jung and I came from CubeEnt High School." I said casually.

All of them except L oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Woohyun oppa and Hoya looked at me shocked.

"We would like to get to know you better, mind telling more about yourself?" Sungjong asked.

"Hmm.. okay. I was a nerd last time. But after an incident, it made me change to who I am now. I use to be so naive and I believed in people easily. I used to fall for guy's sweet words. And because of that, I was cheated by my own ex. He lied to me all along. I really thought he loved me." I said.

Then, I sae Hoya's guilty eyes. Hahaha, I am going to make you as guilty as ever. Im gonna make you feel bad for doing this to me.

"Wow, it sounds familiar with our friend, who has disappeared since the day her boyfriend lied to her." Dongwoo oppa said.

"You really remind me of her." L oppa said.

"How does she look like?" I asked.

"She looked cute. She had a very big and thick glass. Well, I had a little feelings for her when she was with my buddy." L oppa said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" All the Infinite asked in unison.

"Yeah... but I learn to get over her. Maybe staying friends with her would be the best." He said.

What did I just heard? L oppa likes me during the times when I was with Hoya? Wow, that's unbelievable. Maybe staying like this will be the best. I can know more about what they think of me during my nerd days.

"No wonder you were so angry at him!" Sungyeol said.

"Angry? At who?" I asked.

"Angry at his buddy. He literally shouted at him. Which made me shock. He never raised his voice before." Woohyun oppa said.

I nodded and we continued talking. They all talked about the good things about me except for Hoya. I'm not surprised.

"So after your ex lied to you, what did you do?" L oppa asked.

"Well, I cried all night. Not talking, not eating. I didn't came to school although I loved school. I was really shocked at what happen. I hope that guy will suffer as much as I did. Because he has been playing with other girls heart until now. He needs some lesson on how to take care of a girl's heart." I said.

This time, Hoya hung his head low and dare not to talk. I secretly smirked in victory. Woohyun oppa looked at me and winked at me. I winked at him back and continued talking to Infinite. Break is over and I walked with L oppa to class. The guy who used to like me. That's cute haha. And so he kelt telling me stories about my moments with him last time. I guess he did cherish it.

"I'll be very happy, if she comes back. I ain't gonna care about the reason why she leave because she just wants some time alone. Its pretty much normal. I really hope she comes back." He said.

"Would you fall in love with her back again?" I asked.

"Probably not. Just like what I said just now, its probably better if we stay as friends." He said.

It made me feel bad for not telling them that I am that Kang Min Jung. L oppa seem to really want me to comeback. I went to my seat and saw Hoya looking at a picture from his wallet. When he saw me, he quickly put back the picture and smiled at me.

"What you looking at?" I asked.

"Uhh? Nothing. Just my family picture. I miss them." He replied.

Miss them, my foot. You hated them so much. I'm curious at the picture that he was looking at just now. Wonder what is it. There weren't any lessons for the first day so we use the time to talk with our partner. But we didn't really talk though. I went over to Hakyeon and Leo. We secretly talked about Hoya. I told them what I did earlier on and they laugh out loud which cause the whole class to stare at our direction.

"My Min Jung is so fierce, don't you think N?" Leo asked.

Both Hakyeon and I looked at Leo. That wasn't like him to say 'My Min Jung'. Only Hakyeon, Hyuk, Ravi, Ken and Hong Bin does that.

"What?" Leo asked.

"Did you just said 'my Min Jung'?" Hakyeon asked.

"Yeah why? Any problem? I can call her whatever I want." He said.

"Aww... our Leo has finally open up to me." I said.

"Heh, from now onwards call me Taekwoon okay? Don't you dare call me Leo anymore." He said.

"Okay, Taekwoon oppa!" I said.

"Yah! You don't even call me oppa back then. No! I forbid you to call him oppa!" He whine.

"Mehrong." I said.

"You little-"

"You flick her, you die." Taekwoon oppa said.

"Aish, this is unfair." Hakyeon said.

"Pfft... at least I called you jagi last time." I said.

"Oh yeah~ but now you can't call me that." He pouted.

Taekwoon oppa hit his head and told him to shut up. Hakyeon sulked and crossed his arms while pouting. I went to him and pinched his cheeks. What a cute little baby.

HOYA POV;

Why does she reminds me of her? Everything she does, makes me think of her. Her laughter is so innocent, just like hers. Her dimples too. Why does she have the same features as her. Makes me- what am I talking about? That Kang Min Jung will never be this Kang Min Jung. She's ugly but this one is not. I hope that I can capture her heart.

END OF POV;

"Yah, that Hoya has been staring at you since just now." Hakyeon said.

"Hmm? Let him be." I said.

_____________________________________________________________________

School ended and we got invited to one of the senior's party. Its just the first day and they have a party . Such a badass. I like. I went home and got ready for the party. I'm going all out today. The party-animal Min Jung is back!

I waited for Hakyeon and we went to the party. Soon, we reach the place. While we were waiting for VIXX, oppa pulled me to one side.

"Are you going back home?" He asked.

"Yes. Don't worry oppa." I replied.

He hugged me and we parted our ways. I went back to VIXX and had fun with them. The party is really fun dancing. At first I was dancing with Hakyeon and I ended up dancing with Woohyun oppa.

"Hey there." Woohyun oppa said.

"Hi oppa." I replied.

"So this is how you were last time. Such a party-animal." He teased.

"Yah oppa." I blushed.

Then Hoya came and it was his turn to dance with me. My revenge starts officially now. I went closer to him and grind closely to him. He held my waist and I smirk at him.

"You're ." He said.

"Oppa...." I said.

"Calling me oppa already? You little naughty girl." He teased.

"Then you want me to call Hoya-sshi?" I sulked.

"Nononono. Just call me oppa." He smiled.

"Min Jung-ah.." He called.

"Yes oppa?" I replied.

He went closer to me and kissed my lips. I put my arms around him and deepen the kiss. He smiled in between our kiss and held me even tighter and closer.

HOYA POV;

Why does her kiss reminds me of her kisses? It felt really nice and I loved it. Her scent is so sweet just like her. She was like the second her. Uhh! Lee Howon! Cut the crap! Just focus on this girl. Because I know that this girl will be mine.

"Damn, you're so good at kissing." I said.

"You too oppa. The way you kiss is just so y." She said seductively.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her. Weird thing is that when I hug her, it felt really warm and comfortable. She hugged me back, making me smile because he body fits perfectly under my embrace. Sadly, she had to go to her group of friends which I think called VIXX. I found myself looking at her every move. While looking at her, I saw her sitting beside which I believe to be N is always trying to find the right time to do some skinship with her. In conclusion, N is my rival. I got to get rid of him in order to get her.

"Who are you looking at hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"Kang Min Jung." I said.

"Having hots for her already?" He teased.

"I kissed her already." I replied.

"Are you freaking serious?!" He asked.

"Yeah. Just now. It was such a hot make out. Plus, why didn't you tell me that you like Min Jung?" I asked.

"Which Min Jung?" He asked.

"Nerd." I replied.

"Yah. Don't call her nerd. Well, its because I thought that you were going to like her for real. From the sidelines, it really looked like you were falling hard for her." He said.

"Me? Like her? She's not my type." I said.

He shook his head and walked away. I continued looking at her beauty. You're on my list now, Kang Min Jung.

END OF POV;

"WOW, DAEBAK. I can't believe you kissed him!" Hyuk said.

"My revenge is just getting started." I smirked.

"I will promise myself not to create trouble with Min Jung. Gosh, you're so scary." Ravi said.

I laughed and caught Hoya staring at me. I gave him a seductive look and winked at him. I mouthed to him to meet me at the back. He nodded and left first. I excused myself and went to him. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I miss your hug already oppa." I said.

"I miss your kiss already." Hoya replied.

Hahahahahah, you're just making my plan working. Seducting you is just a piece of cake. I went closer to him and started kissing him.

_____________________________________________________________________

hiiii, I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. Was so tireddddd.

XxheartsxX