Chapter:18

Will you ever be mine?

I woke up in the embrace of Myungsoo oppa. He really did stayed by my side. I softly woke him up for school and told him to go and bathe. Well, apparently, the both of us didn't bathe at night. I was busy crying and he was busy comforting me. I showed him to the guest washroom and let him go and wash up. I went to my room back and start washing up. I got ready for school and wore;

"Oppas! Are you guys done?" I shouted.

"Yeah!" Myungsoo oppa and oppa said in unison.

"Come on let's go! Oppa will drive us to school." I said.

We soon headed to school and I can finally tell the whole world that Donghoon oppa is my twin sibling! I went down from the car and separate ways with Myungsoo oppa. I interlocked my arms with oppa and walked into the school. Everybody was like staring at my direction, I guess they found out. But I don't give a damn about it. I'm lazy to entertain this . Oppa and I went to VIXX's table and sat down. Oppa gave a quick glare at Hakyeon and I laughed. They all kept on talking to oppa so I decided to talk to Taekwoon oppa who isn't joining in the conversation with them.

"Oppa, you are not gonna talk to them?" I asked.

"I can only talk comfortably with you and N." He said.

"Why Hakyeon?" I asked.

"He always make me join in the conversation, boosting up my confidence a little bit." He said.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. Both of us decided to walk away from the noisy people at the table and went to the garden which was more peaceful. WE were just sitting at the bench, not talking but it wasn't awkward. Then, someone just had to destroy the moment. It was Hoya who is wrapping his arms around a girl which I don't even know. He looked at me and smirked at me. He turned his attention back to the girl and kissed her. I just stared at that scene with teary eyes. Taekwoon oppa covered my eyes and brought me to his chest.

"Don't look at it. It will just hurt your eyes." Taekwoon oppa said. 

He then pulled me out from the bench and brought me back to VIXX's table. I went to oppa and cried. Taekwoon softly explain to them what happened and they all went to the garden and to find Hoya. I ain't gonna care about what VIXX is going to do to him. 

"Oppa, was I that bad to other people to receive this type of treatment?" I asked.

"No, his the horrible one. First, he said that he loves you and the next thing he goes around kissing other girls. You're just too good for someone like him. " Oppa answered.

"Oppa, we need to see what's happening at the garden. It seems to grab the other's attention." I said.

Oppa nodded and we squeezed through our way to the garden. Hakyeon grabbed his collar and glared at him. They seemed to be talking and I can't hear them clearly. All I know their faces shows a unsatisfied look. Hoya then shoved Hakyeon's hands and punched him. I quickly ran towards Hoya to stop him from doing anything stupid. He roughly pushed me away and grabbed Hakyeon's collar. My head hit the floor really hard and it bled.

"YAH! YOU ING BASTARD!" Taekwoon oppa shouted. 

He roughly took Hoya and pushed him to the tree. He glared at him and gave him a puched in the face. He roughly let go of him and ran to me. Oppa told him to carry me to the sickbay and he nodded. 

"Your head is bleeding. I got to hurry up." He said.

"Oppa... you.... don't....have to..... be panic." I said.

He ignored me and ran to the sick bay. The nurse see to be not there, so he clean my wounds for me. He treated my wounds with extra care and it wasn't painful at all.

"Gomawo oppa." I said as I hugged him.

He hugged me back and let me have some rest at the sickbay. I wonder what's happening over there. I hope the others are still okay. I looked at Taekwoon oppa and remembered what happened just now. It was really the first time I hear him shout, it was really scary. Not to mention, he is really strong. 

"Did I scare you just now? If I did, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Its okay. But to be honest, you're really strong!" I said.

Taekwoon oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair. I could see that he was slowly opening up to me and I feel really happy about it.

HAKYEON POV;

"Yah, what the did you just did to my sister!?" Donghoon asked angrily.

"What did I do? I didn't even see your sister." Hoya replied.

"Oh yeah? Because you pushed her roughly to the cold hard ground." Donghoon said.

"I DID WHAT!?" Hoya said as he wanted to go to the sickbay.

"Oh no, you ain't gonna move. You got to pass through us first." I said.

"Are you happy making her cry? You said you loved her, but then in front of her you kiss her. What the ? Make up your ing mind." Hyuk said.

"Look, you have done the biggest mistake in your whole life. You wasted your chance to be with her. You will regret like how I did." I said.

We all soon walked away and left that bastard alone, we all went to the sickbay to check on Min Jung. Phew, luckily she's still okay. She smiled at us and hugged her oppa.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry." Donghoon replied.

"OMO! Hakyeon -ah! You're bleeding! Taekwoon oppa! Treat him." She said. 

He nodded and pulled Hakyeon to the sofa and treat his wounds. Soon, lessons start and we went back to class. I told Sungyeol oppa that I wanted to change my seat and he agreed. I sat beside Myungsoo oppa and gave him a smile. His smile totally disappeared when he saw my wound. He look at it and asked me what happened. I told him exactly what happen and he glared at Hoya who is actually staring at our table. 

(SKIP TO RECESS)

It was finally break and I quickly went out from the class. But, my hand got pulled by Hoya and he brought me to a quiet place. He lightly touch my wound and I shove his hands away. I glared at him while trying my best not to cry.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know who was it, so I just pushed you." He said.

"I don't buy your sorry. Are you done? I don't have that much time to be with you." I said.

"Give me one last chance. Give me this chance to show that I love you." He said.

"Ahh, that lie again. You? Love me? What a joke. Didn't you say that I was a ? s are not your type right? Why bother asking this a chance?" I said sarcastically.

"I was really mad at that time. I didn't mean to call you a . I was too jealous." He replied.

"Do you think I would even want to listen to your excuses? I've had enough of you. You broke my heart TWICE. Let me tell you again, TWICE. I wanted to take revenge on you, for cheating on my feelings, but couldn't half away, I realized that I still love you and I have yet to move on from you. You just loving hurting my feelings huh? I'm gonna learn how to hate you." I said.

I walked away and I felt like as if a knife is piercing through my heart. It really hurts that I have to hate someone that I really love. Infinite except Hoya came to me and gave me a group hug. They apologized to me on behalf of Hoya. I smiled at them and told them that this isn't their fault. Woohyun oppa took my hand and brought me to the rooftop. 

"I can finally care for you in public. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look like I'm okay oppa? I'm suffering." I said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't be there for you. If only I knew this was coming. I would have protected you. I'm such a bad bestfriend." He said.

"You're not at fault, I am to be blame, I should have fully got over him before even taking a revenge on him. I am just too weak oppa. I fall for him so easily." I said.

Woohyun oppa hugged me and let me cry in his arms. 

"Woohyun oppa, why can't I fall in love with someone like you or Myungsoo oppa? Why someone like Hoya? Why a heartbreaker when there is a lot more kinder guys around me? Why can't I fall in love with my bestfriend when you do even more sweet things to me, but him, just the slightest things he does, makes me fall hard for him." I said.

"There must be a reason to it. Don't worry, Infinite except Hoya, VIXX will help you. We're on your side. That bastard Hoya, let's not care about him. You have to be strong, Min Jung. Where did my strong girl go? Its not like you to be like this. Donghoon told me you were fierce last time, show him your true colours. Show him that without him, you can still live. He assumes that he loves the nerd you right? Let him prove it to you." Woohyun oppa said.

"Gomawo oppa, you really help me to get rid of my burden. I really love you bestfriend." I said.

"Haha, welcome and I love you too bestfriend. Come on lets have a bestfriend lunch date. Just me and you." He said.

I nodded and interlocked my arms with his. While walking, people were all staring at our direction. They must be thinking that I'm dating him. Hahaha, stupid fools. I ignored them and sat the table. Woohyun oppa offered to take my food and I nodded. While waiting, SunMi and her minions came to me. 

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The girl who cheated on Hoya." She smirked.

"OMG, I guess you're too slow. He's my twin oppa. Next time take a better photo please. Get out from my face before this hand slaps your face." I said.

"You dare? I dare you. No one dares to slap my face. They are too scared of me. Well, anyways, Hoya is mine now. Back off-"

*SLAP*

"What the you just did to me?" She glared at me.

"You dared me, so I did it. I learned it from somoene that dares are supposed to be fulfill. Well, I'm not scared of you. The Min Jung that you used to bully is the fake me. You have yet to see my worst. You don't even know a single bit of me." I said to her.

"You . Wait, as long as I have Hoya, you can't do anything to me." She smirked.

"Who said so? So what you have Hoya, what does him got to do with us? You can have him all you want. Since I'm just a to him. A can't have someone 'pure' like him." I said.

"So you do realize that you're just nothing but a huh? Good thing you know that."

"Well, if she's a , what are you then? You're even more tier. (A/N: is there such word hahah whatever) Your shorts even barely covered your damn ." Woohyun oppa said as he came with his food. (A/N: I can imagine Woohyun doing this, criticising someone HAHAH.)

"Oppa what are you talking about?" SunMi asked.

"Don't you ing dare call me oppa because you don't deserve to call me that way." He said.

"And you get away from the table, because I want to eat peacefully with my bestfriend." He added.

SunMi sulked and stomped away from the table. I laughed at her reaction and started eating my food. Guys, never ever mess with the y Namstar. HAHAHA.

HOYA POV;

"Oppa!!! Min Jung is bullying me." She whined.

"Serve you right. I'll be even more happy to see her bullying you more." I replied.

"Oppa, do you really love her?" She asked.

"Isn't that obvious, I was really happy that I found out that she is the nerd Min Jung who I have missed ever since she was away." I said.

I walked away and went to the cafeteria. Infinite has been avoiding me today. They didn't even talk to me. I guess I really did a big mistake. Well, its not guess, I mean I really did a mistake. It was a mistake to let her go, my love. Looking at her, with her bestfriend makes me wanna go and strangle him to death. I don't care whether he's my buddy. When it comes to love, a guy should be egoistic. But, she's too good for me. She's too perfect for the imperfect me. Should I just make her happy by letting her go? AHHH, I don't know what to do. I walked away, trying to not look at her.

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

HEYAAAAA, ITS A NEW UPDATEEEE ENJOYYY!~~

XxheartsxX