Chapter:36

Will you ever be mine?

"Did you just said-"

I hushed him and gave him a light peck. He stood there, frozen. Not knowing what to do.

"I love you, Lee Howon." I said.

He suddenly hugged me tightly making it hard for me to breathe, but who cares haha. I love his tight hugs.

"Thank you. I love you too, Kang Min Jung. I love you so much." He said.

I grinned and he pulled me closer to him. He hugged my waist and we fell asleep together. The bell rung and it was time for dinner. Gosh, I'm so lazy to wake up. But the stupid alarm clock won't stop ringing. I force myself to wake up and switch off the alarm. I went back to bed and slept beside the Howon, who is still in dreamland. This is incredible, how on earth can he still sleep when the alarm clock rings non stop? I guess he won't be able to wake up eventhough I put a bomb beside him. Such a heavy sleeper, a cute and handsome one.

"Not gonna wake up babe?" He suddenly said.

"Hmm? I'm lazy to wake up. Let's just sleep." I said.

"More like you wanna stay beside me longer..." He teased.

"Y-Yah, that's not what I meant. Aish! We are waking up!" I shouted.

I quickly went to the bathroom and got a new set of fresh clothes to change to. I could hear him chuckling, making me even more embarrassed. Aish, why the hell did I shout and most importantly, why did I stuttered? Aish, Kang Min Jung, you're officially doomed. After changing, I went out from the bathroom and saw Howon waiting for me. Both of us went out and catch up with others.

"Yah, where the hell did you two went to?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"Hotel." I simply said.

They nodded and we all headed for our dinner. Today's dinner is my favourite. Hehe. I ate it lavishly, not talking while the others were busy comparing what they have bought.

"Want have some of mine?" Howon asked.

"Huh? No, its okay. Its yours." I said.

"But I can't finish it. I don't have the appetite to eat today." He pouted.

Who can say no to his pout? I gladly took the food and finish it off for him. He gave me a smile as he watch me eat. I grinned at him and continue eating.

"Babe, want some ice cream?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I smiled.

"Strawberry?" He asked.

"You remembered." I said.

He grinned and went to the ice cream corner. So while waiting, I went over to my bestfriend and talkesd to him. I'm in need for some catch up session with him. I feel like we have distant ourselves. Ahh, I miss my bestfriend. As I was talking to Woohyun oppa, I saw some girls trying to flirt with Howon. I could tell that he doesn't seem pleased about it. But what made me angry was the girls were trying to touch him. Oh no, you never touch Kang Min Jung's man. Without listening to what Woohyun oppa was saying, I walmed towards Howon and pushed the girls away. The girls gave me the wtf look and I glared at them.

"Back off from my man." I said.

"And what if we don't?" She smirked.

"Oh, you wouldn't want to know." I smirked.

The girls got a little scared and ran away. Howon slung his arms around me, smiling.

"I sense jealousy." He teased.

"Yah! Why did you just let them touch you!?" I asked.

"I told them to back off though. Plus, I wanted to see if you would come." He said.

"Pfft.." I sulked.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry babe." He said.

He gave me the pout again which made him so irresistable. I think I'm really lucky. I feel like I'm the only person that can see him doing aegyo.

"Gosh, you're so irresistable." I said.

I put my arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his. Without hesistation, he responded to my kiss and held my waist, pulling me closer to him. He deepen the kiss. And I could totally tell that everyone is looking at our way but who cares. This is to tell the others that this guy is soon to be mine or maybe mine already. We broke the kiss and he hugged me tightly. We went back to the table and found ourselves getting stared by the others.

"Are you two really dating?" Woohyun oppa asked.

I smiled and went to my seat. Howon gave me my ice cream and we started eating, while interacting with our own little world.

AUTHOR POV;

The others were just staring at the two who is acting so lovey dovey towards each other. All of them were wondering whether they are back together.

"Its time for us to find out." Donghoon said.

"How?" Hyuk asked.

"I don't know." He said.

Hyang Suk knocked his head and shook her head.

"Whatever it is, we really need to find out though. I'm dying out of curiousity." Hyang Suk said.

They all nodded, not noticing that the two were already gone. They kept on discussing about their relationship. (Gosh, busybody XD) On the other hand, the other two were just strolling outside together, hand in hand. Yes, they are not in a relationship, you can actually say that they are friends with benefits, minus the casual .

"Howon-ah, why did you choose me out of the millions of girls?" Min Jung asked.

"You'll know why." He smirked.

Min Jung looked at him, confused. Not knowing what he was talking about. She just nodded to what he said.

"I felt happy just now." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you felt jealous and you also kissed me right infront of everybody. It makes me feel like I belong to you." He smile.

"You do belong to me. You're mine." She said.

"You're mine too." He said.

Both of them blushed at what they had just said. Min Jung's cheeks were burning because of shyness. Hoya who saw her cheeks, chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Never stop blushing. Because its too cute." He said.

"You too, never stop your aegyo. You can only do aegyo to me and only me." She demand.

"And you, blush for me and only me." He said.

"I feel so pocessive right now." She said.

He laughed and felt happy that she is being a pocessive. He really feel that she is the one for him. He looked at her, and stared at her beautiful face.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Hmm? Kinda." She said.

He backhugged her as they were looking at the scenary. The moment was perfect for the both of them.

"Howon-ah, do you know that you're the first guy that hurt me really bad and also the the first guy that made me feel loved." She confessed.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm really sorry. To be honest, I really have no idea why I did that to you. I felt really miserable-"

"I know. Stop blaming yourself. I forgave you already. Let's focus on our future." She smiled.

"You're the best girl I've known." He said.

She blushed and soon they went back to their room. As they were going to the room, Donghoon and Hyang Suk blocked their way. They were eyeing the both of them.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Min Jung asked.

"Something's fishy..." He said.

"Nothing is fishy. Now please, I want to sleep oppa." Min Jung said.

He let the both of them go but still looking at them. Hoya and Min Jung sighed because they knew that the others were expecting something from the both of them.

"Let's not think about anything and sleep. Babe, go bathe first." Hoya said.

While Min Jung is bathing, Hoya was looking through his bag finding for something. Something that is very for him.

*Ah found it!* he thought.

He carefully put that item at his pocket for tomorrow and waited the washroom. Well, its typical for girls to spent a long time in the bathroom. He waited and waited until she came out from the bathroom. 

"Sorry, it took me so long." She said.

"Its okay," He smiled.

He went in the bathroom and started bathing. Soon, he was done and they headed to bed and fell asleep in each other's arm.

_____________________________________________________________________

Days has passed and it was the last day. Hoya decided to distant himself from Min Jung for awhile. Min Jung seemed to notice that he has been avoiding her ever since morning. It was already lunch and he has been sticking with Dongwoo and never talked to her at all. 

*What did I do?* Min Jung thought.

She felt really down for the whole day. She didn't really talk nor did she had fun. Hoya really put in alot of impact into her. She needs him. But he doesn't seem to care at all. 

*Is he just making fun of me?* She thought.

There were millions of thoughts in her head, but she couldn't figure out what's wrong with Hoya. Then, Hyang Suk came and told her to dress nicely since it was the last for dinner later on. She just nodded and walked away.

Without letting anyone know she went back to the hotel and stayed there. She really couldn't have fun when the person that she loves is ignoring her. She decided to stay in the hotel since it was already an hour before dinner. She got ready for it and started bathing, calming herself in the lukewarm water. By the time she was done, thirty minutes is gone. She went to the wardrobe and took her dress and wore it.

She put on her makeup and she was done. She went out from the door and saw L smiling at her.

"I saw that dude, ignoring you. Come on, have fun with me instead." He smiled.

"YEAH, we should." She replied.

Instead of actually going to the restaurant, they went to another place. She was blindfolded and went they reached, the day she thought was the worst was actually the best day!

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating. Well, its a new update!

XxheartsxX