Chapter:26

Will you ever be mine?

AUTHOR POV;

While everyone is partying like mad people, Hoya and Min Jung were just sitting beside each other, not doing anything. Not even a simple hi or a smile. The rest went to dance at the dancefloor, flirting with the other girls. Young Do is with Donghoon, talking about their past. N tried to have fun with the other girls thinking that he would at least forget what had happened today.

Well, going back to the point. Hoya and Min Jung are just awkwardly sitting next to each other. Hoya could feel his heartbeat beating so fast that even a racing car could lose. He stared at her from the corner of his eyes, admiring her beauty secretly. He was holding his cup of alcohol nervously. He never knew just by sitting to your crush can make your heartbeat race. As he was staring at her beauty, SunMi came. She was wearing a one piece dress that shows a lot of her skin. Her skirt is so short that you could see her buttcheeks. She basically look ty to Hoya.

"Hey baby. What'cha doing with this ?" She asked.

"First, don't ever call me baby and I can do whatever I want. Second, don't call her a when you're the ." He glared at her.

Min Jung heard it and can't help it but to let out a a small chuckle. In her heart, she was happy that even though she is in a relationship, he still stand up for her. SunMi keep on flirting with Hoya and also making fun of Min Jung which made Hoya really damn irritated and told her to shut up. Hoya walked away from the table leaving Min Jung and SunMi alone.

", I heard you got a new guy. Congrats." She said it sarcastically.

"Oh thank you. That was so NICE of you." Min Jung replied her sarcastically as well.

"Anyways, since you have a boyfriend, kindly leave Hoya alone. You don't deserve to be friends with him." she ordered.

"Whether or not I have a boyfriend, does not mean that I can't talk to other guys. My boyfriend allows it, so what makes you think that I would follow what you said?" Min Jung asked.

"You'll regret it... don't talk to Hoya or else-"

"Or else what? You don't have any secrets about me. Everything has been exposed. Look, if you think that I'm scared of you, you're wrong. Let me tell you this again one last time, the Min Jung you used to bully is never real. I was never a real nerd. This is the real me. And the real me will never be afraid of you. You know why? Because you're NOTHING compared to me." She said.

SunMi felt chills down her spine after what Min Jung said. Never in her whole life, someone made her feel scared. She gave a scared smile and quickly walked away whithout looking at her surroundings. She bumped onto someone and her heartbeat stop for a while. She never seen any guy who is more handsome than Hoya. The guy looked at her and smiled. He walked away and she was not able to see where the person went to.

"Omg, who is Hoya? That guy is like a fallen angel." She gasped.

On the other hand, Min Jung is bored. Where on earth is her boyfriend? She waited and waited for him till finally he came. He smiled at her and sat beside her. Min Jung gave him a glare and he ruffled her hair.

"Yah, I'm bored! You're so late!" She shouted.

"Sorry babe. I got caught up talking to Donghoon, come on lets dance!" He said.

Min Jung nodded and they started dancing on the dancefloor. Both of them were drowned in the dancefloor. Its like as if the world belong to them. They were having fun dancing till they ended up dancing with other people. Min Jung ended up dancing with L. They were dancing so close that if anyone were to push any one of them, they would be ended up kissing. L looked down and got shocked. He didn't know that he was dancing with Min Jung. Well, Min Jung too, didn't know that she was dancing with L. They looked at each other and laughed awkwardly.

"I didn't know it was you. Sorry for touching your waist excessively." L said.

"Noooo, its okay. Its a party anyway. We dance with people openly." Min Jung replied.

"But you're in a relationship... it will be wrong." L said.

"Its okay oppa. You're my friend, at what other thinks is their problem. You know why?" Min Jung asked.

"Why?" L asked.

"Because they are jealous that the cold city boy L is dancing with me." She grinned.

L chuckled at what Min Jung said and ruffled her hair. Truthfully, he felt sad when Min Jung got in a relationship. Not because he likes her but because he hates seeing his buddy heartbroken. L totally supports Hoya to be with Min Jung. Both of them were dancing while talking. Having fun with each other. Then, Young Do came and took Min Jung away while glaring at L. He pulled Min Jung to the corner.

"Why are you with him?" He asked.

"I was just talking to him. Nothing more." She said.

"You're making me jealoussss." He whined.

"Aigoo... our Young Do is jealous? So cute." She said as she pinched his nose.

He blushed and held her waist. He bent down to her level and puckered his lips asking for a kiss. Min Jung shook her head and lean forward towards Young Do. She put her arms around him and started their make out, not caring about the crowd.

They soon broke the kiss and they headed back to their table. They drank with the some members of VIXX and Infinite. They talked and started confessing their embarrassing moments because they were too drunk. Min Jung was already so damb high that she almost stripped right in front of them. All the boys were drunk except for Hoya.

Not caring about the others, Hoya went to Min Jung and carried her to her car. He took her car keys and drove her back to her house. He put her down to her bed and stared at her. He pushed some hair away from her face and touch her soft skin.

"You're so beautiful even when you're asleep. You must think that I'm the biggest jerk. Yes, I'm a jerk, I'm a jerk that loves you. I don't know when will this one sided love will end. It seems like you're the one for me. I love you so much, my nerdy girl. How I wish I could turn back the time and show my love to you. Why did I have to realized that I love you after I dumped you? I'm just a pathetic guy who does nothing but hurt you. Min Jung-ah, eventhough you might no longer love me, remember that I'll be by your side secretly. You have been my best memory ever. And my love for you is eternity." He said as his eyes started to get watery.

What Hoya didn't is that both Donghoon and Hyang Suk heard everything that Hoya said. The biggest playboy is totally in love with Min Jung. Hyang Suk unknowingly cried while listening to Hoya's little speech. His speech touched her heart deeply. Donghoon felt guilty for that moment, he had thought wrongly towards Hoya. He never knew that Hoya is that in love with his sister.

"I really hate being weak. But seeing you with another makes me really weak. These days, I cry often in front of my members. I just hate the fact that my pride is the most important in me. Its because of my pride, I broke your heart. Seeing you in another guy's arms aches me a lot. I could feel my heart being stabbed multiple of times. But whatever it is, I'll be looking out for you and Young Do, if he ever break your heart, I'll smash him into pieces. I can't bear seeing you getting hurt again. Getting hurt by my selfish act is already enough. Let me that jerk who hurts your heart so badly. I should be the last guy who hurts you. I don't care about what others think about me. Be happy alright. I hate seeing you cry. Your tears are my weakness. Just live your life happily. Goodbye, Kang Min Jung. I'll always love you and be there for you by the sidelines." He said before kissing her forehead.

He quietly left the place and went home. His burden finally lighten eventhough Min Jung did not hear him out. He felt so much better after spilling out his feelings. 

END OF POV;

_____________________________________________________________________

Ouch, I swear my head hurts. Oh wait.. since when did I went home? Hmm... maybe oppa took me back. I look out of my window and saw my car. Ehh? If oppa were to take me home, my car will not be here. Weird.... uhh, who cares, at least I'm home one piece. I bathed and went down to have breakfast with oppa. Since it was Saturday, there isn't any school.

"Oppa, I'm bored. I'm planless today.." I said.

"You're not the only one. I'm planless too. Well, today I was supposed to have a date with Hyang Suk but her damn appa is forcing her to stay home. Aish." He said.

"Oppa! Let's have a twinnie date!" I decided.

"Good idea, haha. Come on, got and get readyWe will be shopping the whole day!" He said.

"Yay!! Shopping!!" I shouted in excitement.

"Haha, forever a shopping freak. Faster eat your food!" Oppa said.

I quicken up my speed and washed my bowl. I went up and did my daily routine and got ready;

"Oppa! Are you done?" I shouted from my room.

"Yeahhh!!!" He shouted back.

I went out from my room and soon headed to the car. Oppa, like a gentlemen, opened the door for me and I went in. We soon drove to the first mall and got really excited.

"Let's shop till we drop!!" Oppa shouted.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy, sorry for not updating yesterday. Anyways, a new update enjoyyyyy~~ Its a bit short today. I know and I apologized, I'll try to make the chapters even more longer next time. 

XxheartsxX