Chapter:44

Will you ever be mine?

Its a new year and our lives as a trainee has started weeks ago. Our predictions were true, we didn't had to time to meet. Everybody was busy with training. To be honest, without their presence by my side, feels really empty, exspecially Howon, I feel empty with him. We haven't meet in weeks and we only spent our time calling each other, and that depends if our break is at the same timing. Let's not talk about this anymore, its making me miss him. Haha. Well, anyways, I've gotten great and friendly sunbaes who inspires me and be there for me when I'm tired. They would sometimes talk to you when they are having their break. Apparently, they themselves can celebrate the new years, everyone is either practicing for their comeback or do their schedule. You can hardly see anyone sitting down, shaking their legs. Everyone is always seen doing something.

"Ok guys, time for your weekly evaluations." The representative spoke.

There is always evaluations every Sunday. This is to tell whether we have been practicing or also to know whether we improved from the continous practicing. To be honest, I always hope that Sunday would never come. Evaluations are always the most scariest and intimidating. It shivers me to the back of my spine. Well, once you step in the room, you either get compliments or insults. Its never easy to satisfied the jugdes. They always keep a straight face, not knowing whether you did well or not until the time they spoke. 

"Kang Min Jung." 

I stood up and bowed. I then started singing with all my heart, trying my best to hit the high notes perfectly. I've been practicing the song for a long time, so I thought that it was time to showcase it. After the song ended perfectly, I earned good facial expressions, which made me felt relief. 

"Anymore?" One of the judges asked.

I nodded and waited for the music to start. My body felt light, making me move smoothly. I decided to do a freestyle dance and make sure my moves were outstanding. I let my body move on its own and I felt comfortable with the dancefloor, making me have fun during dancing. I ended to dance cleanly and waited for the judges comment.

"Your singing was perfect! You hit the high notes perfectly. And also, your freestyle dance, it was synchronize with the song, and I can tell that you enjoy the stage. You did really well for the perfeormance." One of the sunbaes said.

Luckily everyone's comment was positive and I felt happy making them satisfied with what I had showcase to them.   So, as I was walking to the cafe, the represntative called me and I rushed to her.

"The CEO wants to see you, proceed to his office." She said.

I nodded and without hesistation, I went to the office. Inside there, 4 girls were standing infront of him, they smiled at me and I joined to stand beside the other 4 girls.

"Its finally complete." He said.

I gave him a question mark face, signalling him that I didn't understand what he meant, well not only me but the others too.

"Aigoo, babo. You five are the next girl group we are going to debut." He said.

He gave us a fatherly smile as we were jumping in happiness, 

"I've been planning to have this type of team. Its really perfect. I know you guys will be able to make it through the entertainment world. These 4 girls has been waiting for the last perfect person to join in the group and debut. You have somewhat help them with their dreams." He smiled.

"I'll tell your positions of the group....." He said as he introduced our positions.

We nodded and we were asked to talk within each other. This is a piece of good news. I'm gonna debut! I'm going to debut!!!

"Min Jung-ah, thanks for completing our group. If its not because of you, we wouldn't be able to debut. We waited for 2 years just to find the most perfect person. And finally you have came." HaeRa, the oldest said.

"Well, welcome unnie. Well, I need to know more about you guys. Spill everything out!" I said.

We all had a good 2 hours with the introduction and I must say that the girls were a bunch of fun people. I really can't wait tell this to the usuals. Maybe I should tell Howon before hand? He needs to be the first to know. I called him, hoping that he would be free for today and we can go out for a date. Plus, today was the only day I could go out. In just one ring, Howon picked up. Luckily he was free and we agreed to meet at the park.I happily walked to the park, obviously couldn't wait to see how my baby is like, whether he became even more good looking, more uglier or got even taller. 

I saw a familiar back and I backhugged him. 

"Howon!" I said.

"Yes baby?" He asked as he turned around.

Oh my freaking goodness. He became even more good looking, his hair is so much better and silkier. He was wearing a casual clothing, but it still looks well on him.I hugged him tightly. I really miss him so much. Hw hugged me back and twirl me around.

"I miss you so much. Its been weeks since we last seen each other. I barely survived without you." He pouted.

"Aigoo, I missed you too. Everynight, your picture will always be beside me. I really miss you baby."  I said.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I got a piece of good news!!! I'm going to debut!!!" I said while jumping.

"Really? Congrats baby. I'm so proud of you, because I'm debuting too!" He smiled.

"OHMYGOD! Such conincidence. But whatever it is, I'm just so happy. Oppa, I'm so happy!" I shouted.

"Its great to see you happy like this. Smile more like this okay? Hais, I need to get myself ready because I', sharing you with other people." He pouted.

"Yah, I'll be sharing you with other people too. So, we are fair." I said.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, we walked together, enjoying the new year together with Howon. Eventhough we may not be using Hanbok, but who cares? The only thing I care now is that Howon is beside me, holding my hand tightly. As usual, his warm hands makes me, melt. Right now, no one in the company knows that I'm dating. I think I should find a time to talk about this. Just to make a call to him is really difficult. They are really suspicious about me and my phone. Haha.

"So are you and Infinite together as a team?" I asked.

"Yes, and we are all very happy!" He replied with a big smile on his face.

I ruffled his hair and peck his cheeks. Seeing him happy, makes me extra happy. We had a lot of fun, celebrating the New Year together. Celebrating with the one you love is really special. I know that this year will be a great year for the both of us. 

"Howon-ah, let's hope that our relationship will saty forever." I smiled.

"Of course it will be forever. My love for you is Infinte." He winked.

I blushed and he flicked my head softly. I flinched and glared at him.

"What was that for!?" I shouted.

"Yah, we are going to be a year as a couple and you still call me Howon!! What is this!?!?" He asked.

"Aigoo, what do you want me to call you? Hobaby?" I asked.

"NO, call me jagi." He said.

"Ok then." I said.

"Woah, really?! You will call me that?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Never knew it would be this easy." He spoke.

"Of course its easy, anything for you jagi." I smiled.

He blushed and I pinched his cheeks. The cold dude is really cute. You should be the aegyo king. How on earth can he be even cold than the cold city boy, L? I guess love can change a person's personality. And I'm more than happy that he acts like this only to me. It makes me feel special to him. 

"Jagi, sadly... I got to go. I need to start my practice tomorrow in the morning." I pouted.

"Its okay baby. We can still call each other. I will try my best to call you everyday okay? I don't want you to feel sad. And don't pout, makes it had to send you off." He said.

We held hands as we walked to CubeEnt building. He hugged me tightly and softly peck my forehead. He smiled at me and watched me go in the bulding.

"I'll text you if I can't call!" He shouted.

I smiled as I heard what he said. Always try his best to make me feel happy and satisfied. I went in to the dorm with a big smile plastered on my face. I quickly ran to my bed, rolling myself all around and squeling. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Haera unnie asked.

"Nothing!" I said while smiling.

Oh yeah, our group has already moved to a dorm. Practice going to officially start tomorrow. Our debut date is next month, February 25. What we are going to do for the whole month? Set a group name, and of course practice all the way!

________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

"WAKE UP LADIES! TIME TO PRACTICE." A man shouted.

I jolted up and quickly went out, not knowing who this guy is.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Ah, let me introduce myself, I'm Chan Ho, Song Chan Ho. Your manager." He smiled.

"Wow, I thought our manager would be a old . Haha, anyways nice to meet you. I'm Min Jung." I smiled.

"I know. I had to look on all 5 information. Haha." He said.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. I had a short bath since we are gonna sweat later on. The girls we all getting ready too. Soon, we were all done and we headed to our practice room. We all started our warm ups before learning the dance steps to our new song.

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4, left, right." The dance trainer said as we were mastering the first part of the song. 

All of us were already sweating. Well we have been practicing the same time over and over again for the past 2 hours without break. 

"Okay guys, 10 minutes break and we are going to learn a new dance step." The dance trainer said.

We nodded and took our towel and wipe ourselves. We took big gulps of water and sat down, not bothering to talk. Every rest is really precious. 

"10 minutes is up. Come on girls." 

We groaned asnd started dancing again. I could feel my body aching like mad, as I move my body. I forced myself to move my body even though it hurts. We kept dancing till it was past midnight.

"Gosh, that was intense. I almot died guys." SeMi said.

"You don't say." HaeRa unnie sighed.

"Come one girls, we have less than one month and we are good to go." I cheered.

"Yah, stop being strong. I know you are tired too." AhRi unnie said.

"Tired o not, we still have to do this right? Let's not whine and it up girls." I smiled.

They nodded and we headed back to our dorm, we all bathed and went staight to bed without eating. We were too tired even eat. I lied down and recieved a text from Howon.

"Hey baby, busy? Heh... you can do it! Just don't tire yourself okay. I love you and please don't reply. I don't want to disturb your beauty sleep." 

I smiled at his text and put my phone away. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Time to sleep!

Weeks has passed and we have already master our dance steps. During those weeks, we suffered together, had fun together. I also recieve a lot of encouraging text from Howon. My debut is just tomorrow and we are all doing the final check-ups. It was already late at night and we are still practicing our off. We had to perfect our dance, maing sure that we synchronize with each other. Tomorrow is really the most important day ever, because that's when my dream is going to start.

______________________________________

"Its time, girls." I said.

"Its now or never." HaeRa unnie said.

"Who are we? We are V.D!" We cheered.

"Bestieeeeee!" Someone shouted from the back.

It was Woohyun oppa alongside with Infinite. All of them had their haircut and hair color change, I guess they are going to debut around the corner too.

"Oh oppa!" I shouted.

"Aww, is my baby finally debuting? Show what you got okay?" He said.

I nodded and tried to find Howon. 

"Finding Hoya?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

Howon cam out with a bunch of flowers. My eyes glittered when I saw him. I quickly gave him a peck at the lips, leaving the girls in gasp.

"Jagi, glad you made it." I smiled.

"Of course I will. Its my baby's debut stage." He winked.

I blushed and stared at his beautiful eyes, then someone, oh wait maybe a group of boys came to us spoiling the whole mood.

"Look who's here!?" Ken oppa said.

"Hahaha, thanks for coming guys!" I said.

"Are these all your friends?" SeMi asked.

"Yeap, close friends who has been with me for all thses years." I smiled.

"Ohhh, nice to meet you guys." HaeRa unnie said.

The guys nodded and send their greetings as well. They all headed back to the audience and waited for our debut stage. We were all nervous and scared. Soon, our group was called up and we got ready for our performance.

"And for the hottest debut! Vintage Dolls!" The MC shouted.

There were some shouting from the audience and my eyes were always at Howon. He gave me the confidence. We all sang and did our moves perfectly without any mistakes. I sang with all my heart. And our performance ended perfectly.

"We are officially idols!" I shouted.

"Congratulations babies!" BEAST and 4Minute cheered.

We did a group hug and felt happy. I'm climbing to my dreams slowly. I'll be successful one day. As we were all talking, the usuals came to us hugging me and my members.

"You gusy did well!" Hakyeon said.

"Of course, especially my baby." Howon said.

"Baby?" HyunA asked.

"Oh yeah, forget to tell you guys, meet my boyfriend, Lee Howon. His going to debut soon." I said.

"Next week to be exact." He whispered.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Howon-sshi." They chorused.

Both of us left the crowd and went to the back of the building. Howon pushed me against the wall and stared at me. 

"God, how much I missed this." He said.

He soon crashed his lips into mine and started moving his move roughly. I could tell that he has been resisting this for a very long ever since the incidence. And now, he's going all out. His lips were hungry for mine. He held my hand against the wall and deepened the kiss. He let go of my hands and pulled me to him by the waist. I put my arms around him and continued kissing him.

"S-Sorry." He said.

"Its okay. I miss this too." I shyly said.

"Anyways congrats baby, for debuting." He smiled.

"What's that?" I asked him as he was holding a box.

"Oh this? Our promise ring." He said.

"Promise ring?" I asked.

"Kang Min Jung, I want you to be Lee Min Jung once I become successful in this field. For now, let this ring be the one telling other people that you're mine." He said.

"I love you." He said as he slipped in the ring into my ring finger.

He showed his hand and saw his ring on his ring finger. I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"Promise me that you will never let me go?" I asked.

"I promise, and I'll never ever leave you either." He said.

"I love you, Lee Howon."

"I love you too, Kang Min Jung.

_________________________________________

Its the end!!!! I had a lot of fun writing it and don't worry, they will be a sequel for this story. But it will take time though. I hope you guys have enjoy my fanfic. Please do anticipate the sequel. I will try to start on the sequetl as soon as possible. Thank you to the faifthful reader who has always been commenting on my story. Thank you to the silent readers too. Haha. THANKS GUYS!

XxheartsxX