Another plan, twins?

L.I.N.E.s

“How could it be?” Sora asked.

Heenim blew his hands and smiled. “Because I really want it happens...” He kept looking at the garden. BuHyung’s house was quite big with garden inside, even we could find some mini pine trees inside. They went directly to BuHyung’s house since they planned to have dinner, talking about the proposal to Sohee which would be held the next morning. It was a warm and nice discussion at dinner time. It was just Sora who just kept smiling but wondering inside.

 It’s such a miracle that her twin  made a very unique step to his life. Graduating from high school with high score in science and accepted in medical department, but ended up joining her entering the same department following their hobby of filming movie, music, and act. Became flower boy in every place he stepped, and hardly fell in love, and in a blink of eye now he’s miraculously fell deeply with Sohee which has the same thread with him. So sweet and surprising. And yeah...the way he harshly kicked her out of the apartment as he wanted to spend the time with Sohee only now result to another surprising thing.

“Well...as you know...even...Leeteuk hyung will join a project, he just has known it, hasn’t he?”

“Ne...”

“I have known it since the very beginning of this semester.... that’s why I took the chance, taking big role in writting the script and even helped hyung as the director. It really meant something, because that’s my biggest project if I wanted to graduate earlier....and join the project...”

“Mwo??? You will....?” Sora got surprised.

“I will...” he smiled. “You know how bright I am, don’t you? Hihihihihi...” he giggled.

Sora rolled her eyes and pat his shoulder.

“I have been very happy and thankful to be chosen, but thing got worse when...I realized...I fell for her.. How could I know? Sohee has been our best friend for years. I really fall for her. Neven been like this before. The more I want to get rid of her out of my life...well you know sometimes love is really disturbing, the more I got hurt. It’s also beause of you!!!!!!” He pointed at Sora naughtily.

“Eeeeeeeeyyyyyy waeeeee????????”She protested.

“You can see such thread, but you never tell me which girl is the one!”

“So what?!”

“How if Sohee isn’t the one? I want her badly!”

“So get her!”

“How if she isn’t the one?!”

“Oppa, love will find a way!”

“So she isn’t????”

Sora pat Heenim’s head and he yelped in pain.

“How if she wasn’t the one huh? What will you do?”

“I don’t care! I will change her color, just like you said when Teukie hyung’s color changed!”

“Different case....”

“I don’t want to meet the girl who has the same thread with me then...” he sighed.

Sora got stunned with his word. Her eyes were teary hearing sincere words from Heenim. She smiled and hugged him. “You know what? She’s so unlucky, oppa...”

“HUH???!!! Waeyo???”

“Because she has the same color with you....” Sora smiled widely.

“Huh???!!!! Jinjjaaaaaaaaaaaaa????!!!!” He jumped happily.

“So unfortunate, right?” Sora gave him pity face.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” He kicked her and she kicked him back. He couldn’t stand not to ruffle her hair as well.

“Wahahahahahaha!!!! So my plan will go well then!” Heenim laughed.

“What plan?”

Heenim smirked. “You know...sepparating for a year or perhaps longer is really in hard for a man in love...., isn’t it?”

Sora nodded and listened to him attentively.

“In this kind of early love time, all we wanna love and love and meet and be together everyday, right? Sepparate? Long distance relationship, what the hell?!” he cursed. “If... we join the project...we can bring our wife hihihihi...”

“HUH?! Really?”

“Uhum. But.... It’s impossible for me to ask noona to propose Sohee. She will say : “What the hell, Heenim! Go and finish your college and zip your pants tightly!” , right?”

“Ne...”

“So...I meant it....make her mine and have our baby...or babies perhaps...hihihihihi...”

“Mwoooooo????? How...how could you...?” Sora got shocked. “Does she know?”

“She agreed...” He smiled widely.

“Ahhhhh....two of you are crazy! She becomes crazy because of you!”

“Hehehehehehehe...” He giggled. “So, ugly duckling... I have a super bright idea! Well...my suggestion for you is one...ask hyung to give you one...and well....two of you can get married and go together just like me!”

“WHATTTTTT??????!!!!!”

“Two months left, Sora...you still have enough time....hihihihihihi...”

Felt so dizzy in a sudden Sora massaged her head and still gave Heenim her unbelieveable gaze for his super bright idea.

***

Sohee’s house was a quite nice place to live. It had the shape of traditional Korean building with a little fountain in the small green garden with well trimmed bamboo tree. The proposal was done well. Everybody attended. Just mention MinJung and her husband, Yesung, Heenim, Sora, and surprisingly Leeteuk was there too. Heenim looked great with is black suit and red now black hair. He changed his red hair early in the morning. It was the very first time Sora realized how handsome her twin was and how now mature he looked.

They were enjoying dessert that time when Sora got closer to Sohee. “Cukkae hyungsu nim....” she teased. Sohee blushed. “I felt nervous...really...”

“It’s over now...another big step next month.” Sora caressed her back.  They talked each other, not knowing a pair of eyes observed them with his gentle stare.

A woman with her red stilleto, smiled looking at his now very beautiful glowing sapphire blue thread which ended tied at Sora’s little one. She then approached him and stood next to him.

“So...do you like the girl with blue or white dress?” MinJung asked.

Leeteuk got surprise and turned to her “Ah...noona...” he smiled. “Absolutely the whilte one.. she looks like an angel. The real angel in white...” he blushed.

“Your favourite color ever...” Min Jung smiled. “Heenim really made me got headache with this sudden plan... But well, her pregnancy can be seen clearly...”

“Clearly?”

“If you can see life thread like me, you will know the difference if a woman carrying another soul in her womb...” she smiled.

“So...you’ve known that before?”

“Sure...just got so surprise knowing my little bastard dared to do that....” She smiled widely and shook her head. Leeteuk smiled widely and sipped his coffee.

“Do you plan to do that too?” Min Jung asked and Leeteuk spit his coffee and choked hearing the question. Min Jung burst in laughter.

***

It was late at night and Leeteuk’s still busy typing the handover to some lectures as he had decided to join the project.

“Oppa! Where is the sugar?” Sora asked.

He stopped typing. “The second shelf. Haven’t you known that before?” he spoke louder.

“Where?” Sora replied.

Leeteuk sighed and took off his glasses and walked to the kitchen. He was stunned in a second or two...

Sora was tiptoeing, opening some shelves. She just wore his white tee which just covered her up to her now visible red lacy boxer. Leeteuk cleared his throat, tried to put his body and mind together, as it wasn’t the right time to turn on as his angel now turn into a y lady.

“Th...there...” He opened the second shelf.

“Araso...gomawo Teukppa...” Sora made an aegyo.

His heart burst and he turned to red.

“Do you mean it?” he asked Sora.

“Mean what?” she got now busy with her coffee.

“umm...anieyo...” Leeteuk shook his head and left. Back to work.

“Awwww!!! !” suddenly Sora cursed as Leeteuk was about to type again. Got panicked, he was just stood up to rush to her when...

She still grumbled...walking passing his working room while stripped off her tee and entered his room. Leeteuk was frozen. Red strapless bra and red lacy boxer....

“Oppa borrow your tee! I split the coffee in your tee..mian!” she shouted from his room.

Still frozen as he felt something started to cripping bellow, Leeteuk replied ‘O..okay! Just take any...!”

He tried hard to manage his heart race.

“Why did you lock your wardrobe?” Sora shouted again from his room.

Leeteuk closed his eyes, really put his effort to calm down.

“I...didn’t...” he replied. He could imagine the way she looked in his room now, and he’s affraid he minght loose control. There’s a damn deadline and there isn’t time for that now. And he started to think, Sora might meant to ... He took a deep breath. “Just try to open once again. The left side?” he replied again.

“Oppa...! I can’t open it. Can you help?”

Leeteuk sighed heavily.