Curtain closed

L.I.N.E.s

It was the day that has been waited for the students. They peeked out from the backstage. They could hear humming and chatting sound of the audiences. Hundreds of them, nearly a thousand got so excited to watch. Some said it was a silly yet great performance. No script was made like the story. The performers were the future of any theatre, acting field, and musical drama, even animators. They had been labelled as the best in their year and still the best from their seniors... that’s why. The performers felt the heat and the tense inside. One or two broadcast stations were waiting. It was a quite famous event from the university. It was such a burden but it’s a proud to be the part of the performance instead. They have to perform well after all this time.

“Listen!” Leeteuk called, clapping his hands. He has been ready with his wolf make up...a handsome wolf.

Everyone gathered, making a circle. “We have been doing this this semester, you have worked really hard. Don’t let anything make you down. Ailee, I know you’ve just got broken hearted, but I just want you to know, that man doesn’t deserve you. Tonight kick him the hell out of your mind, and you’re the star. Got it?”

Wiping her tears, Ailee nodded down.

“Minhyuk...! Minhyuk!” He called him.

“Ne...” Minhyunk replied.

“How’s your knee?” Leeteuk asked.

“It’s better now...” Minhyuk smiled.

“Bear it for the next two hours...now sit still and make up team, don’t make him go here and there,araso?”

The make up team nooded understood.

“Sohee...sohee gwenchana?” Leeteuk turned to Sohee.

“Still a little dizzy, Sir. But I have taken the medicine. I’ll be fine...” She smiled.

“Heenim! Director Heenim! Add her in responsibility lists!” Leeteuk ordered Heenim, and he gave Leeteuk salute with his big smile.

“Okay...your hands...” Leeteuk asked them to unite their hands and together they prayed. “Today is just like yesterday.. I am here as part of your team, I drop my lecture status. Help us and help yourself... perform your best.” He said, looking at them one by one. “One two three!!!”

“KILL THEM ALL!!” they shouted.

Sora aproached Leeteuk and pat her shoulder lightly. “Hwaiting...!” she said.

“Hwaiting!” his cheeks were ascended to heaven. Leeteuk grab her waist and pecked a kiss on her lips quickly. Some students dropped their jaw and got surprised with this.

“What? Can’t we practice the final scene? She’s so nervous and I’m affraid she will fail..” Leeteuk said.

“Awhhhh....” Those nodded and blushed.

“Sir... that’s not a proper kiss?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Ummmm?” Sora and Leeteuk got surprised.

“Ah....I see....because usually we do this, don’t we?” Leeteuk , once again grabbed Sora’s waist closer, cupped her cheeks and kissed her gently.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwww.......” the students got excited. And they laughed happily at the next second.

And  there... they went to the lights when the curtain’s started rolling up.

***

Little red riding hood was walking along the small path of the forest when then a shadow approached, he asked her where would she go. She replied thet she would visit her granny. It was just an unfortunate day, when she realized, granny wasn’t there at her old house anymore for granny had moved to the other village, over gotham city, and next to bikini bottom. A strange village to live where human and mutans lived peacefully.

The hungry shadow followed her. Not many girl with fresh taste of meat exist. That’s why the shadow...the wolf wants to have her badly as his dinner. His wicked intention wasn’t the wickest as someone wicker than him planned a big plan.

When little red riding hood got lost as the wolf gave her wrong direction, some good friends met her. Just mention some, spongebob and partrick, batman and robin, doraemon, harry potter and the gank, mrs.cinderella, helped. Well...bad things come to the wolf...he was caught by Jocker who wants to conquer the world. He was injected by andamantium, and he transformed into human mutan. He just want to eat properly. He didn’t want to conquer the world! If he obey Jocker, he wouldn’t get his freedom and even his friends would be in danger. And so he escaped and joined the alliance with Riding hood and friends. Little red riding hood was there, but strangely he has no apetite anymore. And so they fight against the bad mutans and jocker and recently Voldemort  by the help pf Professor X.

All of them met at Cinderella’s ball party.The bad enemy pretended joining the party, they even danced. But soon ,it changed.  And there the battle began. Voldermort who then fell in love with Pocahontas, turned and helped Little red riding hood’s side instead.It’s love who can change the world. They fought, they bleed, they wounded, some of them killed, and they protect each other. Standing full of wound finally Wolverine, hugging red ridding hood who almost got the radiation from Jocker last powerful bomb. And there Jocker lied down, died.

“Will you get scary if...” Wolverine sat closer to Riding Hood Sora “If I sat closer?” Riding Hood Sora looked at him and observed his now peaceful eyes. She traced her scar on his forehead. The fresh bleeding blood could still be seen. But he seemed fine.

She smiled “No...I’m not...” she replied.

“What about if...” Wolverine moved a little closer...”this close?” he smiled gently.

Riding Hood Sora smiled and tried to find something in his eyes, She shook her head “I’m not...”

 “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...” she said. Their gaze locked. He moved inched by inched, looking at her lips with his fluttering heart. Cupping one of her cheeks slowly, he sealed her by a kiss...a gentle kiss from a lover.

And the light dimmed...

You would hear the audiences screaming and shouting with standing applause, cheering hillariously for the performance had officially ended.

Together all of the cast held hands and bowed with teary eyes. Heenim run to the stage and joined them, waving and cheering so proudly. The future script writer and director Heenim. Grabbing Sora’s hand tightly, Leeteuk put it on his chest. They looked at each other with their bright eyes.

Looking around her, Sora was still mesmerized with lots of rainbow colours glowing so brightly from the audiences’ little fingers.  Hundreds colours... cheering for them. And by that she knew how good was their performance result for those who watch.

***

Knocking the door, Leeteuk tremblingly entered Dean Sooman’s office, where he sat down reading a book entitled ‘The Art of Drama’.

“Ah...you came.” He put the book and stood up escourting Leeteuk and shook his hand. “Congratulations for another great performance and...acting off course...”

“Ah....kamsahamnida, Sir...” He bowed.

“Well.. I have no worries about your ability in handling such thing. Never...” he smiled meaningfully. “Come...sit down...” he continued.

Leeteuk seated himself.

“Wanna have tea or coffee?”

“No, Sir...thanks...” he refused politely.

“Okay...” Dean Sooman sat down and looked at him, still with his proud look. “So...have you known your answer?”

Let out a sigh, Leeteuk shook his head. “I’m...I’m so sorry...I don’t think I can...”

Dean Sooman frowned. “Waeyo?”

“I just think this is too fast, Sir. I don’t think I have enough preparation, as my English isn’t that good either and...” He looked at him “I haven’t talked to her either...”

“Sora?” Dean Sooman asked. Leeteuk nodded.

“Let me help you talking to her then...” A familiar voice but in. Turning, Leeteuk got surprised looking at a woman in red knee length dress and...her familiar red stilleto. She looked chubbier. Sure! She’s pregnant.

“Ah....noona...” Leeteuk bowed.

“I love the prerformance. Congratulations!” She approached him, hugged him, and held his hand. She observed his little finger with glowing saphire blue thread and gave him a meaningful smile.

“I bet you have known her, don’t you?” Dean Sooman asked.

“Yes...yes, Sir.”

“She’s the one who recommended you...”

“Noona?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“I AM! Because I know you will be able to. There’s a big plan on it.”  She smiled. “If you can’t talk to her, I will...” she offered.