The Script

L.I.N.E.s

I kept on editing, writing, deleting...deleting...and deleting some chapters till I have no more kkkk...Dunno suddenly have no confidence... I will try beetter to write and find the real I am when I write. Being honest, I'm so damn busy today...however, I still really love to write this ff though editing and deleting kept occuring. Enjoy the story. *hugs*

***

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

Both Sora and Leteuk shouted in shocked seeing each other.

“What are you doing here?!!!!” Leeteuk shouted at ther.

“You told me I have to come!” she shouted back.

“I did! But what are you doing here?”

“Me???!!! Off course I’m here because you asked me to come...!”

“ Why didn’t you knocked the door and enter! How long have you been standing there, HUH??”

“Me..me? fifteen...anieyo...twenty? anieyo...thirty...”

“Thirty minutes???!!! You have stood up here for thirty minutes?”

Sora nodded down, unable to see his eyes.  “What the...why didn’t you knock? Are you that fool?”

Leeteuk rubbed his face...

By the time he did that, Sora yelped in horror, as she saw his black color. “Omoooooo!!!!” She got panicked and prepared to escape. Gloomy and dark atmoshphere made her uneasy to breath. She felt something bad might happen very soon. She couldn’t stay longer. As she turned to run, she almost tripped down when Leeteuk held her waist. As soon as she realized how close they are...”Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” she screamed again. That black thread was clearly visible...she could see something bad might come...fell from the stair, got bad mark, got food poisoned, kidnapped, trapped in school fight...that’s the worst...all could be visualized. She trembled and got her breath so heavy...finally...she just saw spark over her head as she saw something dark in his eyes... before she lost her consciousness.

“Gossssshhhhh!!!! What happened with this girl?” Leeteuk carried her in bridal style and left the music room, brought her inside his office instead, laid her down on the couch.

Leeteuk was looking at her intensively. She was sweating...and so he took his handkerchief and wiped her sweat rolling on her forehead. He let out a sigh...

 “So...you’re a girl?” he looked at her. “Back at that time...you’re so handsome kid...” he smiled gently. “Look at the way you change, kiddo...”

He put his face closer to her...

He frowned as he saw around 2 cm sctrach next to her temple. He treasured it with the tip of his finger. “It surely gave you this mark...did they hit you that bad?”

He rubbed her palm slowly...

“Why are you keep on screaming and running away from me?” he sighed heavily when suddenly Sora oppened her eyes and tried to gain full consciousness. She got shocked seeing him in front of her. Before she screamd again, Leeteuk had already put his palm covering .

“STOP!!! Don’t scream...okay?” Leeteuk looked at her intensively. Sora widened her eyes in horror, but finally she nodded.

“LiSten... Listen to me...are you okay?” he asked.

Sora looked around her before she weakly nodded.

“Really fine?”

She shook her head.

“So...are you sick?”

She shook her head again.

“So...why are you like this?”

She pointed at him.

“Me??? Because of me???!!” Leeteuk got surprised.

Sora nodded. She started to whimpered.

“Wae?” Leeteuk let go his hand off . He stood up and walked next to his desk, taking something.

Sora wathced his step carefully . “Brave...I should be brave... I won’t be killed here...I should face that...It should be him who get scared...not me...” she gained her strength... “But...why should he scared of me..?” she started to whimpered silently again. “Anieyo! I have to face it!” She gave herself strength.

Leeteuk turned, bringing her a glass of water.

“Drink it...” Sora looked at him with her suspicious glare.

“What? You’re afraid if I may put some poison here?” Leeteuk asked.

“Who knows?” Sora replied. “Then if you don’t..drink it!” she challenged...her eyes were on fire.

***

“Arrrghhhhhhh!!!!” Sora yelped in pain as she was thrown harshly on the floor. She winched in pain. She knew...her condition was bad...very bad. She could feel the blood dripped from her head. Her body was hurt everywhere. Did she just also broke her finger? She cried silently. But she knew, she shouldn’t stop. She didn’t wanna die like that. So she crawled under the table. She saw a small cutter there and took it quickly. She crawl again with her ache body under the dark...and she found the door. She grabbed the handle and bit her lips, so she won’t produce any sound, though she had felt the pain everywhere. She skipped and tried to walked properly. She needed to go to somewhere safe. “Library” That’s the closest room from Leeteuk’s office. Yeah! Library! She should go there! Whimpering in pain she tried to walked there, her vision started to get blurred.  She could see his shadow walked slowly.

“Little Red Riding Hood.... where are you? Wanna play hide and seek with me?” Leeteuk called her with his lovely tone and giggled.

Sora shivered in panic...tears rolled down on her cheeks. She walked faster...she couldn’t bear the pain anymore...and she tripped and fell on the library cold floor.

“Awhhh...my little red riding hood fell again? Let me help...” he walked as his eye stuck like a glue seeing her weak body. A baseball stick on his hands...

And there!

The dark thread shining, bringing death smell allover the place.

She cried...”Wae??? Wae did you do this?” as he appeared in silver moonlight...shining like a bad wolf.

He laughed wickedly.

“If you let me taste you a little...I won’t be that harsh...” He grabbed her jaw harshly.

“WAEEEEE??????” Sora screamed.

“Ahhhh....woman is so annoying...that’s why....I just hate them...being clingy to us...male...The way you act pure...I hate that...what? Wanna get my attention by acting like that? Hahahahaha....so cute...” he laughed evily. “But you did it well...” he squatted down. He kissed her lightly and her blood on her temple “You taste nice...” he whispered... His dark thread glowing one again.

“ you!!!!” Sora swear.

His eyes turned darked bringing total chill...He gave her another evil smile “I will grant your last wish...You wanna me?”

“Shiiiitttt!!!!” Sora tried to escape, but she was to late as he grabbed her jaw and kissed her lips furiously and harshly. He pinned her under his kness. Her tears rolled down...she couldnt fight as his hand traveled around her shirt ing it. So painful...but he enjoyed that as he moaned pleassure.

The cutter!

She remembered that!!!

She took it from the floor not so far from the place she fell...and swing it on his arm.

“Arggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! You hhhh!!!!!” he yelped in pain.

Sora quickly crawled under the floor and tried to go away from him as far as she could...but she couldn’t bear the pain anymore....

She fell on the floor....

She saw him coming closer....the dark thread was glowing stronger and she saw his shadow....the baseball was coming closer...

That will be her end...

She knew it....

He swung it on her head...

“Arrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Sora yelped in pain. “Appoooooo!!!!” she rubbed her head.

“That’s why concentrate!” Leeteuk shouted at her.

Sora blinked her eyes in disbelief.

She’s still aliveee!!!!!!!!!

“Ahhhh....that’s just...my daydream...?” She smiled in bliss. “ What a nightmare!!!” she got goosebumps.

“Ya! I I asked you to come here because...Everyone in the class chose you as the main role in our drama, but you rarely come, and even if you come, you will show that scary face! You have wasted so much time to practice!!!! Stop daydreaming or I will throw another eraser to your head!”

“CRUELLLL!!!!” Sora stomped her feet.

“If you could practice it well at least for three detention meeting, you don’t have to come to another ten detention hours....”

“Jinjja????”

“That’s why!!! Practice your script well...”

“A...arasooo....” she nooded. She read the script, but she accidentally bump on the black thread... She widened her eyes again... “Being here is the curse....ahhhh....araso...” she murmured.

“Read!” Leeteuk said.

“WH...what??” Sora gulped in panic.

“Where are you going, little girl? “ Leeteuk changed his voice into a heavy and dark one, imitating the wolf’s voice..bringing shiver on Sora’s pulse. She shook her head. She just needed to read well and left. “Hwaiting, Sora!” she said to herself.

“I...I want to take this bread to my sick grandma...” she read with her trembling voice.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “The wolf isn’t going to eat you  yet, pabo...”

Sora gulped and nodded fast, before she grinned. She cleared to make her totally awake.  “I want to take this bread to my sick grandma...” she said with her cheerful voice.

“Where is your grandma’s house?”

“There! In the yellow forrest...you will find t junction, turned left on... Bikini Bottom?” She stopped. “Chakkaman!!!” She read the script again. “There’s a big castle where batman live, next to pineaple house...pass it...” She frowned shook her head. “wahahahahahahahaha....”Sora laughed outlod “Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????” she giggled.

Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Who write this script?” she asked.

“Heechul...” Leeteuk answered, looking at her gently...the first smile of her he saw.

“O...Oppa???”

“Ne....last task of changing script....he made the Little red riding hood met Spongebob, batman, superman, doraemon, sleeping beauty, and many more...” Leeteuk smiled widely. “He need to work harder to make it perfect I guess. But his script is the most interesting one... I have a plan on that raw script...”

“How’s the ending then?” Sora asked.

***