Mr. Fairy Godmother?

L.I.N.E.s

It was a bright morning. Heenim was busy chewing his breakfast. And Sora was busy making her omelette.

“You should add some more cheese...” Heenim said.

“Give me example then. Cook for me and let me taste it...” Sora grinned.

Heenim rolled his eyes, but he stood up and gave example to his sister. He scooped some cheese and sprnkled on the omelette and gave it a little oregano. “This! Will be nice...” he smiled widely. “But I won’t share it with you kekekekeke...”

“Yaaaa!!! I’m the one who bought the eggs! So better for you to eat the cheese and oregano only then!”

“But I’m the one who cook!”

“You can’t cook if there wasn’t the egg...” Sora stucked out her tongue.

“Ugggggghhhh!!!! Ugly ducklinggggg!!!” Heenim pinched her cheek hard causing her yelped in pain.

TING TONG!

The bell rang.

The twins stopped playing around.They looked at the wall clock at the same time. “It’s just 7...nugu?” Heenim looked at his sister.

“Let me open it...” Sora run to open the door. As she opened it. A slim figure with dark hair and glasses smiled nicely as he opened his glasses, showing his sharp eyeliners. He spread his arm. “Annyong, Sora...”

“Yeppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!” Sora jumped and hugged him tightly. “Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!!! You’re back! You’re back!!!!!” They hugged tightly.

Heenim who listened to the loud voice from Sora rushed out in a flash light, his eyes winened and he gave a big smile and joined Sora hugging his cousin. “Hyuuuunnggggg...when did you return?” Heenim asked.

“Ahhhh...Look at two of you...” Yesung shook his head. “You have been this big...”

“When did you discharge from the army? Why didn’t you tell us?” Sora looked at Yesung with her shining eyes.

“We can pick you up...” Heenim pat his arm.

“I knowwww...but I want to make a surprise instead.” He grinned.

“Let’s go  inside. Look at your suitcase! Will you stay here?” Heenim asked.

“I will...”

“Kyak!!!!” Sora jumped happily.

“Why  do you keep on jumping like crazy?” Heenim asked.

“Because Yeppa can cook well...kkkkkkkk....” Sora laughed.

“Ahhhhh...you’re right...” Heenim gave hi5 to his sister.

“Ahhhhh....so you’re happy to have me here just because I can cook for you?” Yesung asked “Cancel! I won’t stay here...” He turned his back and prepared to leave.

“Andwaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Don’tttttttt!!!!” Both Sora and Heenim held his legs and he laughed hillariously.

***

Smelling a glass of vanilla coffee, Yesung sipped it a little and felt satisfied with the taste. He walked to Heenim’s room. Knocked it a little and opened it. He got surprised seeing Sora slept on his bed and he caressed her hair lightly before fixing his glasses and looked at Yesung. “Hyung?” Heenim got off the bed slowly and covered Sora’s body with blanket. He followed Yesung walked out of the room.

“Take it...” Yesung hand him another glass with vanilla coffee. “Gomawo...” Heenim replied as they walked to the balcony and sat there.

“AS far as I remember two of you have your own rooms, don’t you? Why sleeping together again like kids?” Yesung smiled.

“We do. But....recently she had nightmare...” Heenim looked at the sky with bitter smile. “Our lecture...Sora got so terrified as he’s got black connection thread... She got some bad lucks couple of days since she saw it, but I think it’s just coincidence. Hyung...you can also see such thing, right?”

“Me?” Yesung looked at Heenim little finger and smiled. “Is yours silver?” He asked.

“That’s what Sora said. If you said so, I supposed you can see it too. Lucky you!” He grinned. “Strange heredity...” he shook his head and Yesung laughed.

“You wanna know something about it?” Yesung asked.

“Being honest...I don’t care about that...but, seeing her life’s getting a little ruined..I started to get curious.”

“Actually...I feel, people who can’t see the thread are more lucky. Your attention won’t get distract easily by those beautiful colors. We can see people love lines, but we can’t see ours. I can ‘t see Sora’s yet, and I can’t see mine either. However I can see Min Jung’s as she has found someone’s right for her life...”

“What is noona’s color...?”

“I can’t tell you...” Yesung smiled. “However, we should also take the consequences, sometimes, we should follow our nature, helping people to get the right one in their life. It’s so itchy seeing someone’s thread shine brighty and beautifully and suddenly it meets the wrong one and the color has the gloomy spark. It hurts. That’s why..we also fix the wrong one...or even worse, face the black one, and accept the curse and live with it, or change it for our own life and that person’s life...”

“Complicated... I love my life better then...” Heenim grinned.

“In our big family, outside our great and grand parents, there’re only My dad, your mom, Min Jung noona, me, and Sora whose got the ability. But since appa and auntie had passed away...only three of us left...”

“Strange heredity...” Heenim commented.

“What about Sora’s case now?”

“Her case is...a new case...I’ve never seen such before...”

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“Wanna know?” Yesung smiled widely.

“Sure…!”

“Tell me what you know first..”

“Min Jung unnie told me…our lecture, Mr. Teukie…was the hyung whom Sora had ever fought with. He was 16, if I’m not mistaken, and he’s one of the main members of a high school gangster, unnie taught in that school as a part timer teacher.”

“Right…Min Jung was just 22 at that time…so bright and so smart.”

“Noona said, his gang and another gang got fought, but they received wrong information. So instead of attaching the school enemy bus, they attack Sora’s school bus”

“For 8 years old Sora…Leeteuk’s color at that time must be very interesting color… as you know, your sister has high curiosity. When the other kids ran, she got more attracted to Teukie’s color I guess…”

“I think so…seeing how she still screamed and jumped happily as she sees nice and glowing colors or even follow the owner and sometimes help them finding their perfect ones...”

“The strange thing was…why was she so attracted to that boy…Don’t you think so?” Yesung smiled meaningfully.

“She…”Heenim giggled..”Even helped him throwing things and kicking Mr. Teukie’s enemy?”

Silent for a while “And she also got bitten… She laid down there for almost 6 month…I thought I had lost her…” Heenim looked at Yesung with his bitter smile. “ Noona said Actually, it’s not purely his fault…but he kept blaming herself. He took all risk to bring her to the hospital…”

“Their story…might be different…” Yesung said.

Heenim smiled “Hyung…will we enjoy this story?” Heenim asked.

“Wanna find out?”

“That’s why you’re here?”

“That’s why you feel you wanna really help, Heenim? As far as I know, you’re not that caring person…” Yesung smiled widely.

“Has my color changed?” Heenim asked. Both of them burst in laughter.

***