miss matchmaker

L.I.N.E.s

“Why did you act so cold? You always act so cold... If you don’t want this relationship, why not just end it? I’m tired pretending and hiding this relationship...” Amber shouted to Kris.

“Me? I want this...I just feel less comfortable...”

“I know...it shouldn’t be like this, and I’m so tired, Kris...”

“What do you want?” Kris finally said.

“Me...” Amber looked at him with her sharp and hurt stare at the same time. “Let’s just end it here, Kris...” she spoke with her little trembling tone.

“What...?” Kris looked a little shocked.

“There isn’t any use anymore....” Amber shook her head. “I’m just a usual noona for you now...goodbye...” she smiled bitterly.

“Honney! Amber....” Kris whimpered as he saw her leaving.

Not far from there smirked seeing such scene. “There isn’t such way grey pink thread match with orange green...”

“What are you talking about?” Henry frowned.

“You like her, right?” Sora smiled widely, teasing him.

“Mwooooo???” Henry blushed.

“If I were you...I will take the chance to get closer to her...” Sora tapped his shoulder.

“How could you know If I...?”

“The way you always enjoy your piano and guitar duet with her...so easy to know...”

“I...I think I....” Henry looked at Sora who smiled teasing him. “Hana...dul....”

Henry run leaving her, following Amber, to the small music hall, a place where they usualy practice music together.

“Orange green...I love the spark....awwwwwhhhhhh...” Sora smiled widely, enjoying the wind blew her hair.

“I just known that you also have a profession as a matchmaker...” A voice usually showed up.

“Aissshhhh...” Sora closed her eyes in annoyance. She turned. “Ish...!”

Leeteuk grinned.

“Don’t step closer...” Sora warned him.

“How’s your test?”

“I got C minus! That’s because we stayed together all night long!”

Leeteuk burst in laughter. “Well...I guess it’s because you didn’t study previously....”

“I....I did! I think I did... That’s because of you!”

“So...I become a blacksheep now?”

Sora rolled her eyes.

“To the music room...NOW!” Leeteuk turned and walked away.

“Do you think I will go for my detention class today? Fufufu...” She turned to the other direction and walked quickly.

Realising that he heard no grumbling Sound like usual, Leeteuk turned. He was so surprised seeing Sora didn’t follow his step like usual. He greeted his teeth seeing not quite far away, she walked quickly to the opposite direction.

“Kang Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

“Ugh!” Sora stopped for a while. She turned a little, seeing Leeteuk mad face. She grinned widely and waved beautifully at him before turning and run again.

“Kang Soraaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted and run after her.

“Ah...!!!!!” Sora cursed and run faster entering the canteen to find another escape way and went straight to the big hall and to the garden , while Leeteuk’s getting closer. He’s fast. “Kang Sora come back here!!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

Their action got all students attention who were there. Their eyes were following them. Smost of them giggled.

“Come back hereeeeee!!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!” she kept running away, and he kept chasing her.

“If I were Sora, I would come to Mr. Teukie’s arm quickly....”

“They’re so funny...”

“It’s the first time I saw Mr. Teukie chasing student like that...cuteeeee....”

“I want to be like Sora....She’s lucky...” some girls commented.

----

Meanwhile...Sora was squeezing herself between the flower pots. She looked around her and peeked quietly. “It’s like running man scene...” she thought. “Where is that man? I hope he won’t find me...”

After some times, she almost fell aslept. She opened her eyes and rubbed them. She looked around. She thought it’s been saved. So she crawled to go out from the pots area. She crawled till she stopped in a sudden seeing a pair of feet with navy shoes standing in front of her. She slowly looked up seeing Leeteuk crossed his arms in front of his chest and smiled widely at her.

“Boo...!” he said with low tone.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Sora screamed.

***

 “Heenim!!!! Help me!!! I have memorized till the third scene...Help meeeee!!!!” Sora shouted to Heenim as she n Leeteuk walked passed the park bench next to the Music room.

But Heenim and the other students just giggled looking at Leeteuk who wrapped his arm tightly aroung Sora’s shoulders and dragged her to the music room.

“Heenimmmm!!! You!!! Nariiiiii!!!! Hyoriiiinnnnn!!! I have memorized....” she accidentally looked at the black thread on Leeteuk’s little finger. “Kyaaaaaaa!!!! Somebody helppppp!!! I don’t want to go to detention classss!!!!”She tired to let herself free, but Leeteuk stayed still dragging her.

“Heenimmmmmmm!!!” she shouted again. And how annoyed she was Looking at her twin just waved beautifully and smiled nicely at her...

***

“Isshhhhhh...” Heenim rolled his eyes and kicked Sora’s butts.

“Awhhhh!!! Wae?!!!!!” Sora turned and yelled at him.

“Stop drolling at Siwon...” he ruffled her hair. “Remember, he just helped us being the wolf. We haven’t known yet wheter he could help us till the end of this play or not...”

“Arasoooo....but oppa...gomawoooooo...” she whispered and blushed badly.

“Okay. Second scene...” Leeteuk informed. “Action!”

The backgound music played.

Sora went to the stage first. She walked with a basket who would be filled with bread in the real performance. “Ahhhh...look at his flowers...they look awesome...I’m gonna take some of them for granny....” she kneeled down and pretended to take some. “Wow...look at these!!!! Berriessssss!!! I will take them and give it to granny!” she exclaimed. “Uuuummmmm....chakkaman...how if i just take  a lot and sell them? Fufufufu...” she giggled.

The other students who watched she performed giggled looking at her act.

“What are you doing here, little girl?” a voice suddenly appeared, blusing Sora blushed badly. She tried to hide it.

“Me? I’m...picking this flowers and berries to my granny, Sir...”she said.

“What a lovely kid you are...” Siwon praised. Sora’s eyes twinkling.

“Ahhhhhh....I bet she’s drolling again...” Heenim whispered to Leeteuk.

“She likes him?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well...Isn’t it obvious, Sir... Most girl in this campus love either you, me, Siwon, Yunho, or Kris...” he said.

Leeteuk smiled looking at her acting. Her expression was natural, the way the words flow from her lips was natural...she even improved it naturally...the ‘I will sell the berries part...’. It showed her other way which is really similar to her twin Heenim.

“When Siwon changed into wolverine later, I’m affraid she’ll get nosebleed...” Heenim let out heavy sighed while Leeteuk giggled hearing that.

***

“Good morning... My name is Park Sandara... You can call me Miss Dara. And I’ll be your animation class lecture, replacing Miss Luna who took a leave...” The new lecture greeted.

Everybody got excited seeing her young and fresh look.

A knock on the door.

“Annyonghaseyo...I’m sorry, miss...I’m late...” Sora greeted. “Ah...Miss new lecture?”

“Yes, I am. Take your seat...” she  asked Sora friendly to sit down. Sora smiled gently at her. But at the next second she was stunned looking at her little finger.

“Something’s wrong?” she asked, making Sora got surprised.

“ah...anieyo...” she shook her head and slowly sat on one of the empty chair next to Amber. She turned her gaze to Siwon who sat on the back row, busy with her laptop thingy. She then turned her gaze to the new lecture.

“Violet yellow...how close...” she smiled gently. She felt a little pain inside her heart.