That Man

L.I.N.E.s

It was just some minutes before the animation class over, and all students were still busy with their first project. Making 3 minutes animation with modern classic tale theme.

“Unnie, how to combine this two?” one of the students asked.

“These two?” Sora approached her. She nodded and then Sora gave her guidance.

The junior student followed her step and at the next minutes she smiled widely, as the result was beyond what she thought it could be. “Gomawo unnie...”

“Anytime...” Sora smiled.

“You are doing well...” Mr. Jong Suk , the lecture whispered behind her.

“Oh!” Sora got surprised. “Kamsahamnida...” she blushed and bowed. He pat her shoulder “Keep doing well...”

“Awwwwwwwwww......”Some female students smiled and blushed seeing the previous scene of Sora and Jong Suk. “Unniiiieee....so lucky...” one of them whispered.

“Eeeyyyyy...what lucky?” Sora asked.

“He’s so handsome...how could you be this lucky?”

“Because unnie is pretty....”

“Hey...hey...girls...I’m here because I can use my brain properly to assist this class and I want to learn too. Okay. Period. And continue your task. 5 more minutes.” Sora reminded them.

“Okaaaaaayyyyyyy....” they answered.

Sora then went in front of the class, tidied up things, helping the lecture.

“Hey...you know what, I think...they look good together...” girl in red said.

“I think so...” the other agreed.

“I don’t...Mr. Jong Suk better with me hihihihihi....” the girl in white giggled.

“Eyyyyyyyy...shut up...”

“But, I heard, Unnie has a boyfriend here...” the girl in blue added.

“Ah...jinjja?”

“The rumor said...he’s one of the lecture here...”the girl in blue explained.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....”

“Shhhhhhhh....”

“But...could it be Mr. Jong Suk?”

“Ummmm...I don’t know either. But since they’re paired,I mean after unnie became the assistant, I think many agreed that they look good together...” the girl in blue said.

The bell rang, end of the class and the girls should stop the discussion.

“Ahhhh...let’s continue this topic at the canteen...” the girl in red got excited.

“Yeah! It’s getting hotter hihihihi...” the other agreed.

“Gossip girl...” the girl in white said. And they burst in laughter.

***

Bringing two cups of coffee, Jong Suk smiled looking at Sora and approched her.

“Still busy?”

“Uhum...” answered without looking at him.

Jong Suk smiled and shook his head. He put down one of the cup beside her laptop.

“Drink it...” he said.

“Uhummm...” she kept her eyes on the screen.

Jong Suk sat next to her, crossing his arms and looking at her. Observing her,the way her finger moved on the mouse, the way she frowned, and her serious look. How cute.

He sipped his coffee and still smiling looking at her.

Her hand reached for the coffee cup, and without even looking at it, she sipped it.

“Awh! !” She spit the coffee. “It’s hot!”

Jong Suk stunned looking at the way she cursed and then he burst in laughter.

“Goshhhhh!!! How could a girl like you swear?!”

Sora stared at him, smiled straightly and sighed. She blew the coffee and then drank it more carefully. She made herself busy again.

“What project are you doing?”

“My future project..” she answered without looking at him.

“Hey, your lecture is talking to you...”

She stopped working and turned her chair to face Jong Suk. He giggled seeing her.

“Done?” she asked.

“No...off course not. Really, I got really curious, what future project are you doing? There isn’t such serious girl assist my class before...”

“Ah...you should thankfull to me then...” she grinned.

“Interesting...” Jong Suk said.

“Thanks. I take it as compliment. Now can I go back to work?” she asked. Without waiting for Jong Suk’s response, she turned the cair and back facing her screen.

Jong Suk obseved her once again. Top to toe and every movement she made. He stopped on her left ring finger and frowned.

“Nice ring...” he complimented.

“Huh? Thanks...” she didn’t even stopped from working.

Jong Suk shook his head.

“Hei..Sora...” he hesitated for a while. “I think I like you..” he said.

“Huh? Okay...me too...” her stare didn’t even move from the screen.

And Jong Suk burst in laughter again.

“Ahhhhh!!! Wae so noisy, seonsaengnim!” she protested.

He smiled and pat her shoulder “Usually if I said I liked a girl, they would melt like ice cream and blush like roses...But you...”

“Huh? I don’t understand...”

“Didn’t you hear what I say?”

“Which one?” she looked lost.

“Bwahahahahahaha...” Jong Suk laughed again. “Gosh! This girl makes me crazy...really...”

He looked at her with ger gentle stare “I said...I like you, Sora...” he smiled gently.

“Ah...that one. Me too. I like you, Sir.” She smiled widely. “Just that?” she asked.

“Ige mwoyaaaa??” he can’t stop laughing. “Gosh...no blushing face, no hesitation...”

Sora rolled her eyes. She then looked at his little finger with light tosca color, but now it turned a little dark, it didn’t even shine. She smiled.

“Heartbroken...but still left the feeling inside...” she grumbled.

“What?”

“Hei..seonsaengnim...don’t be so cheap...” she said boldly “I can see clearly but I can’t tell you how or why, but...If she’s still close here in your heart embrace” she touched his chest “better fix it...” she smiled. She then quickly streached her hands and continue working happily, leaving her lecture stunned and reminded silent with her words.

***

“I have seen the video you made and it met my expectation...even beyond...”

“Chuk...I mean thank you...”

“Well...as I’ve said before...”

And Sora listened to him carefully while smiling.

Her heart beat fast...

She kissed her ring gently yet nervously...

***