Amethyst

L.I.N.E.s

“You know I won’t like it, right, Teukie?” Minjung asked.

“I know...” he smiled.

“Because she is a woman...and she needs to know where she’s exactly want to stand...” MinJung said.

“That’s why I’m gonna propose something...”

“I think I know...” She smiled with her elegance. “I also have an offer...”

***

Looking at the screen, Sora wow-ing seeing the game she just opened.

“Treasure island...? Or Ghost hunter?” she asked.

“This is a new prototype game. One of our animation student develop it. I changed it a little with his help too. And...If you win the game, there will be a clue...” Leeteuk explained.

“What clue?”

“For the plan I have planned before. The second best student, should be able to get the answer...” he winked and kissed her forehead before leaving.

“Where are you going?”she asked.

“Sleep...for a while..I have set the alarm...”he yawned.

“Araso...sleep well...” she smiled.

Once Leeteuk closed the door, Sora’s stare changed into a battle one.

“What the hell is this...” she hissed. The scrren background changed into a dim one, and it shown an old yard full of pine trees. Stepped inside it was a huge old building. And the introduction started.

 In order to get the clue for the main reward of the game, you should pass 5 levels. This is a hard game where your mind and speed should work together.

 “Confirming password...stage level one...”she frowned “Even entering the game required password?”

Leeteuk- she typed. And failed.

Park Jungsoo-she typed. And failed.

Teukie-she typed. And failed.

1004-she typed. And failed.

Leeteuk1004-she typed. And failed.

Dunno how many times she tried, but she kept failing. She thought for a while.

Angry bird-she typed. And failed.

“Not that game?” she shook her head.

She giggled.

Kang Sora – she typed. And failed.

“Not even my name!!!” she got angry.

 “This is crazy...” she stomped her feet. “Do you try to play a game with me oppa?”

But hey! She suddenly smiled. “Well...who knows...”

Park Sora-she typed. And the screen turned into dark, before the lights appeared showing the mark of entering first stage.

“Wh...wow! It worked!” she spoke in disbelief. She blushed in a sudden. “Welcome, Mrs. Park! Hihihihihi...” she giggled. She covered her face with her hands due to the shyness she felt. She needed to take a little time before she’s ready.

And she continue playing the game.

The first scene is about getting down safely from the boat to take the clue of the next destination to the second stage. Her boat was surrounded by ghost pirates and she should be able to get down from the boat safely before opening the box and take the next destination card. She made this stage qui easy for herself. Well...having a great partner like Heenim throughout those years as gamer help a lot.

Second stage, waterfall mission where her boat landed on a coast, up to the hill, and go straight to the waterfall. She needed to find 7 pieces of keys which lead her to the next destination clue. Here. She should also be really carefull with monster mosquitoes and killed them all. She took longer time in this stage. She got a life bonus as well because she found the keys with remining time.

Third stage...a weird stage... she should sail to a place, turned to a big river and stopped in a city next to it and walked up to the biggest mall. She needed to release a groom which being kidnapped by a troop of beautiful sissies. She almost had game over here, as she found it difficult to beat the prettiest sissy there. It turned out the groom was the one who gave her the next destination clue.

She paused for a while before entering the fouth stage. She got tired and a little sleepy. But her curiousity of Leeteuk’s plan made her move. After sipping some coffee, she continued the next level. She sailed to across the sea and stopped at the island. She needed to released 14 boys from knight troops and here her shooting accuracy was needed. She had two game over here. Fortunately, she didn’t need to repeat the game from the beginning, but just start from the last level. She released the boys one by one. The first boy she released was similar to Heenim and she giggled. The boys surely helped her to defeat the knight troops. As she passed the level, those 14 boys gave her a sapphire blue card as the entrance going to the last stage.

She took a deep breath and click yes button.

She was alone.

The last stage location was her own ship.

“Why the hell should I go here and there If the final destination was my own ship..?” she grumbled. But...well...that’s the game requirements.

Suddenly, the ship changed the color into winter and strange voices started to echo. Mission: find: the last amethyst.

She frowned.

“The last amethyst? Sounds like a nice one...” and there she start. Suddenly the alarm rang and  she was in the battle with some people.

“Wait...it’s like...Siwon???? I need to fight with Siwon??!!!! Ridiculous...He’s too handsome to die huh? Hehehe..” she commented and moved her fingers to fight against siwon. Siwon almost defeated her when she suddenly asked help from horse animal. And Siwon’s over there.

The next oponent was... “Heenim?!!!!” she got surprised.

“Hahaha...no mercy then...” her blood raced as if she really fight against her twin. “I won’t let you win this time. You have won more than I do! Awh!!!! ! Heenim!!!” she made final kick to Heenim before he admitted defeat.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!” she laughed happily.

The next oponent was...”Unnie?!” she got shock looking at Min Jung there.

“It’s going to be hard...”she commented. And true! She got game over for another two times here, just to win against Min Jung. But finally with the combination of  XAOO she found a weapon to defeat MinJUng. Red Stilettos kick!

“Mianhae, unnie...” she said and grinned.

She then went to the corner room of the ship according to the clur from MinJung’s hand. She entered the room carefully... A table...chair, and a computer...She frowned. It just the same with the room she was now...

Last command:

TURN AROUND

“Turn around? Shouldn’t I suppose to find the amethyst? Where is the clue?” she got puzzled and thought for a moment. She then took a deep breath, stood up, and turned her body.

At the first sight, she saw Leeteuk there. She almost jumped from surprise.

“What take you so long to turn around to me?” Leeteuk asked.

“Op...oppa? how long...”

“I bet you really enjoy the game...and congratulations..you have been here...” he smiled meaningfully.

“But I haven’t found the last amethyst, oppa...”

“You will...” Leeteuk raised up his feasted hands. “Left or right?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“Choose...”

Sora looked at him and smiled. She observed his eyes and then his hands. The blue thread glowed beautifully. And so she’s sure and touched his left hand without hesitation.

Leeteuk smiled.

He opened his left hand and there was a black ring with beautiful little purple stones shining...

“Oppa...what is t..this?”

“Hey...Kang Sora...I’m proposing you right now...”

“Huh? Opp..oppa...?” she blushed.

“Would you marry me?” he asked while looking at her gently.

“Ummmmm.....” Sora bit her lips playfully and pretended like it’s the hardest question on earth she needed to answer.

“Gosh!” Leeteuk got nervous in a sudden. “Well...okay... no matter what, you will marry me, period. If you don’t want to marry me, just let me marry you then...” he said cheesily.

And Sora burst in laughter. They burst in laughter.

She looked him in the eyes and gave him a kiss as the answer.

“Saranghae..” she whispered.

“Saranghanda...” he whispered. He then put the ring on her left ring finger.

“It’s amethyst...your birthstone...”

“So pretty...” Sora looked at it.

“NO..you are prettier...the pretiest..” he whispered and sealed her with his lips.

***

*How's the ring? do you like it? I do! kekekekeke...*