Chuuuuuuuuu....

L.I.N.E.s

“Tell me your theory, Yesung...” Min Jung requested.

“I’m not sure, but it might similar with your case...” Yesung said.

“No, it’s not.... Because Bung Hyunnie’s color was deep gray almost black... it’s really similar with black, but it isn’t...we... well, I mean... I almost mistaken that. He had bad past, and also bring bad luck...however, it’s not as bad as Teukie...His thread is pure black now... I even almost got bad luck after I met him...fortunately Bung Hyun was there...” she smiled.

“How do you feel knowing that your thread is deep gray?”

“I’m happy because it’s connected with him...” she smiled meaningfully. “So...tell me...”she said.

***

Sora bit her lips nervously...

Leeteuk blew his hands, warm himself, though it seemed useless.. He cleared his throat.

“Hey...can you still see this black thread?” He pointed at his little finger.

“Huh?” Sora looked at his little one and slowly nodded. “It’s now really long... I think...you are connected and...” she stopped, looking at him. “Are you sure, you’re not in love?”

“No! No, I’m not....” he answered without hesitant. “Wae?”

“I think...your color changed...” she said.

“Ch...changed?” Leeteuk got puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“I don’t remember waht your color was back to old day...but just like you said and Yeppa said...it must be very attractive, till I didn’t wanna go away from you...and now it changed again...”

Leeteuk frowned, trying to digest waht Sora said. “Changed...”

“It’s not gloomy black color anymore... I...even just get a little bad luck these days, eventhough we’re close...”

“How could it be?”

“I don’t know either... That’s why, I asked you do you fall in love? Or what things change your life now? There must be something big changed you...”

“I... don’t think so...” Leeteuk said, now with his doubtful tone.

“Ah...nevermind...” Sora smiled widely.

“Let’s start...” Leeteuk said.

“Huh? N...now?”

“Sure! Now...”

“Now...now?”

Leeteuk stood up, close his eyes....his heart raced.

Sora burried her face in her arm....

Time is ticking....

Some minutes passed...

“Will you get scary if...” Teukverine sat closer to Riding Hood Sora “If I sat closer?” his face looked so calm and sure.

Riding Hood Sora looked at him and observed his eyes. She felt a bit relief. “Okay...be professional....” she talked to herself.  “No...I’m not...” she replied.

“What about if...” Teukverine moved a little closer...”this close?”

Riding Hood Sora smiled and tried to find something in his eyes, she blushed a little, making Leeteuk’s almost lost his control to stay cool and blushed. She sighed “I’m NOT...”

“How...” Teukverine thought for a while and looked into her eyes. “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap.

Riding Hood Sora closed her eyes in a sudden. Well...it’s cute in Leeteuk’s eyes. She still looked a little surprised...but then she opened her eyes and giggled. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...” she said. Their gaze locked.

And....

One second...

And two...

And...more seconds...

And....

“Listen...” Leeteuk said. “It won’t work...” he whispered.

“I...I know...” Sora replied tremblingly.

“Listen...how if you practice using...like pillow, pretending that it’s me...?” Sora grinned.

“Hahahahahaha...” Leeteuk laughed “Silly...”

“Ummmmm... how about, if we do it sepparately first... and...”

She stopped as Leeteuk slowly but gently cuped her face...and kissed her lightly...

For a second or two...

Leeteuk let go his kiss slowly... His face couldn’t tell a lie...

Sora blinking her eyes in disbelief...

“We...we’ve just...” she touched her lips.

“Kissed?” Leeteuk tried to stay calm. “We do...well...it’s...isn’t it Red Riding Hood and Wolverine?”

“Ah...ne... you’re right...” she nodded. There’s something bitter she felt inside when Leeteuk said it’s just the kiss between the Red Riding Hood and Wolverine. She couldn’t understand...

“Don’t tell me it’s your first kiss...” he smiled widely.

“Huh? Oh...no...no it’s not...no worries. I just....” she was unable to say a word. “Nothing..” she grinned trying to keep cool.

“Damn! It’s not!!!???!!!!” Leeteuk cursed inside. Suddenly he felt a slight of anger.

“Well...let’s...repeat...” Leeteuk ordered.

“What???” Sora got surprised.

“It hasn’t been the reaction red riding hood should have... she should closed her eyes and smiled gently after that....” Leeteuk reminded her. “And you just showed your blank face...” he giggled.

“Araso....” she scratched her head nervously.

Leeteuk stood up... he was about to say his line when Sora called him.

“Seonsaengnim...I...” she looked at him “Can we do just that kissing part first?”

“MWO???” Leeteuk got surprised.

“I...I’m sorry for being impolite, but...I’m affraid I will fail again, I mean not that ready. Last time when I did my first kissing scene it was hard, but...not this hard...” Sora said.

“Ah....so....your first kiss was just acting?”

“Huh? Nooooooo....off course not... I once had a boyfriend...we kissed too...but Heenim seemed doesn’t really like him...so we broke up... HUH???!!!” Realizing what she just spilled, Sora closed and shook her head.

Leeteuk grinned widely....happy that she told him her secret, and another happy thing is....something he couldn’t understand yet.

“So....Sora...” he called her again.

“Ne...”

“I want to kiss you...”

“WHAT???”

“Let me kiss you...”

“Seonsaengnim...don’t say such word...look! You make me have goosebumps!”

Leeteuk stepped closer to her. She suddenly felt timid in some seconds...however, she had to pass this scene...

So she took a deep breath and looked at him... Hey....she wasn’t scared looking at his eyes anymore...

Leeteuk stepped closer...and she followed him taking another step closer...till they close enough...

One second...and two...and three...and ten...

And....

Chuu...

Leeteuk got surprised as Sora’s warm lips landed on his... She let go quickly.

“Wh...why are you....” he pressed his chest to calm his heart race, her face turned into red.

“I....I’m sorry...but...but...you didn’t move....” she covered her face.

“I WILL! Gosh! Are you that impatient?”

“What do you mean? In that stage, you can’t hold the kiss scene that long!” she defended.

“Ahhhhh...arasooo.... You really make me look not professional, Sora...”

She grinned.

He rolled his sleeves.

They closed their eyes to prepare...

Leeteuk opened his eyes slowly. He walked closer to Sora who suddenly looked nervous. She shook her head assuring that it’s just acting.

He calmly close their gap and cupped her face. Sora automatically looked into his eyes... It was the very first time she saw a twinkle on his...not that gloomy dark eyes anymore...

Leeteuk moved his face closer....and....pressed it gently on her warm lips... Sora closed her eyes...felt...really felt the strange friction creeping in side her heart. Slowly Leeteuk let it go.

Both of them blushed.

“H...how is it?” Sora asked.

“Better....much better....” He praised...looking at her lips... He loved it...very much...he had to admitted.

“So....shall we...start with the complete scene...?” Sora asked.

“S...sure....” Leeteuk tried to put his mind and body together.

They got started.

“How...” Teukverine thought for a while and looked into her eyes. “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap. He naturally...now cupped her face with one hand and kissed her...so gently....for some second...before they let go at the same time...

What fluttering heart moments....

“That’s.... great job, I think....Sir....”Sora praised.

“ I know...” he smiled gently to  her...  “But I think...you need to respond a little...”

“What? Respond a little?”  She frowned..” Ah....I see...” she tried hard to stay calm. “Respond like...” she stopped as Leeteuk suddenly grabbed her close and kissed her again...She closed her eyes...and replied his kiss...a little...but that’s enough....a gentle sweet kiss...

Both of them let go their kiss at the same time...

They giggled....

“This is ridiculous...” Sora said, still giggling.

“Yes....” Leeteuk agreed. “ Hey...you won’t get bad luck because we kissed, right?”

“I dunno...but you will be there if i get my bad luck, won’t you?”

“Sure!” his tone was firm.

Silence.

“So...It has been a minute since we...ehmmm...kissed...no bad luck yet?”

“Hey! It’s just a minute!” Sora protested.

“I see...” he hummed...

Silence again...another minuteor two...

“So...i think it’s quite safe....” Leeeuk broke the silence.

“Safe? Safe for?” Sora asked.

Leeteuk moved closer, grabbed her waist and....

Another kiss...

He carresed her head...before let go gently...

“Seonsaengnim...?”

“I think...you’re right...I’ve fallen...for you...” he admitted.

“You fall...” her heart raced “for me?” got so surprised.

“Some said...If you’re doubt...a kiss will prove.... And it did...” He stated.

Silence...

“Really....?” Sora asked.

“Ne...” he blushed.

Sora stepped closer...she tiptoed a little and cupped his face, and kissed him...she pressed it a little and he surely responded...

She bit her lips....”I think you’re right....” she said.

“You just trying to...”

“I did...” she smiled shyly...

Leeteuk almost burst from a huge joy.

“Hey....wolverine...” Sora called him and took his little finger “I’m not affraid of you anymore...” she said.

“I know....” Leeteuk whispered...and moved closer to her... “I never thought before...” Leeteuk said.

“Neither do I...” Sora smiled meaningfully.

And it ended with...another kiss....

***

“Oppa...I’m hoooomeeeeeeeee!!!” Sora shouted.

“You’ve arrived?” Yesung added some strawberries in the blender before seeing Sora.

“Annyonghaseyo, hyung. I’m taking Sora back...” Leeteuk greeted warmly.

“Ah....gomawo Eeteuk...” Yesung replied, but then he showed his surprised face.

“Something’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked.

“No...nothing... Ah...wanna mango smoothies?” Yesung offered.

“I’d love to, but thanks. I think it’s been to late...” Leeteuk rejected politely.

“No...wait.” Yesung grabbed a big tumbler and gave it to Leeteuk. “Here take it. You must have practiced and helped Sora a lot...”

“Kamsahamnida, hyung...” he bowed.

“Okay....take care...” Yesung waved. Sora accompanied him to walked out.

“Kamsahamnida, Seonsaengnim...” she bowed.

Leeteuk smiled meaningfully  and apporacher her “Oppa...”he whispered. And her cheeks turned into cherry.

***

“What scene was have you been up to? “ Yesung asked to Heenim.

“Kiss scene...” he grinned.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” Yessung nodded and smiled widely. “No wonder....”

***