Move!

L.I.N.E.s

I'm so sorry for deleting chapter 18 previously, because I didn't include one page of the story kekekeke...babo me... just enjoy the additional at the beginning of this chapter ^^

***

“What?!” Sora grumbled at Yesung and gave him an annoyance look.

“Ting tongggg...and gave him the apples...” Yesung smiled at her.

“Why should I gave him apples?”

“Because he help you fixing your broken heart by buying you a lot of food last nigt. Took care of you from tripping down.. He even carried you till our room...”

“He carried me....” she could feel strange heat creeped on her cheeks.

“Yes...carried you...like thissss...” Yesung mimicked the way Leeteuk carried her last night.

“eyyyyy...oppa...” she blushed again. Suddenly she pouted “My broken hearted hasn’t been really fixed, oppa...” She caressed her chest.

“Eeeyyyyyy....” Yesung ruffled her hair. “Come on, ting tong...press the bell...”

“Why should be apples?”

“If it is bread, you’ll be the real  little red riding hood, huh?”

“kekekekeke...arasooo...kekekeke...”she giggled. “But...oppa, if you meet him, won’t you have bad luck too?”

“So what? Even when I don’t meet him, I still sometimes have my bad luck.” Yesung winked at her and pushed her in front of the door.

Sora turned her head smiled at him. She finally pressed the bell.

TING TONG!

She waited...and pressed the bell again...

TING TONG!

Her heart suddenly beating weirdly.

Click...

The door’s opened. Leeteuk was standing there...topless and wet with his sporty shorts and towel around his neck and wet hair with some drops of water rolled down on his muscular abs. “Yes?” he said with his low tone. He got surprised as well as Sora did. They were stunned looking at each other...for a few seconds...

“Ehhhhmmm...” Sora looked at the other direction,coughing, trying to hide her blushing face.

“Errmmmm...why are you here with...apples?” Leeteuk tried to ask something with his blushing face as well.

“Me?...these apples? I...urm...oppa asked me to...” She pointed at the place where Yesung previously stood up....but he wasn’t there anymore. Sora widened her eyes...”Liar...he said he would be okayyy...” she grumbled.

“What?”

“Errmmm...no...I mean...this...apples for you...” She pushed the apples to him.

“Mwo??” He got surprised. “Wae?”

“Be...because you helped me...”She peeked on his eyes with her surprisingly shy stare.

Leeteuk giggled. “Apples? How cute...”

“I knoooowwww....Yeppa told me, If i gave you bread, I would be like real little red riding hood...”

“Ah...so...I would be the granny...? Or...” he put his face a little lower and closer to her face “Wolf?”

“You...Arrrghhhh!” As she lifted her head a little, it bumped into his jaw. Both yelped in pain.

“Just take these...Gomawoooo...” she pushed the apples again.

Leeteuk grabbed her hands instead and pulled her inside.

“That’s not the way to say thank you...”

“Huh?”

“Make me some apple juice, will you?”

Sora looked at him with her surprised expression.

“Will you?”

“Ah...o..okay...” her voice suddenly went nervous and she stepped inside.

CLICK!

CLICK!

“We are officially stalkers now...Lucky just some seconds we arrived here and we got those scene...” a girl in white giggled.

“How annoying...” a girl in green whinned.

“It’s sweet anyway... Buying apples for hubby...that’s sweet...” a girl in orange blushed.

“Are you sure they have married?”

“Well..who knows...” she grinned.

 

 

“I’m gonna change first...” Leeteuk excused himself.

“WAIT!” Sora stopped him.

“What?” He turned to her. “Can’t I wear at least proper clothes? Or....you like me just like this...?” his eyes were teasing as he stepped closer to her.

“Chak...chakkamannnnn....” Sora pushed him. “I...I mean...this is your house...”She got surprised as she touched her abs.

“Wae....?” He stepped closer again whispered.

“Bad things may happened...who knows you can...you can...h help...?”

She looked at his little finger...

It’s glowing...

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” she run and hid behind the big white sofa.

“YAAAA!!!! Wae screaming?” Leeteuk touched his chest in surprise.

“Your dark thread is twinkling...! It’s just bring strange chill...” she shouted. “Stay away!”

“Aishhhh...” Leeteuk rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked closer to her. “Stand up...” he commanded.

“Fine!” Without looking at him more, she run to the... kitchen?

She frowned looking at it....

“Did you lose your mind?” Leeteuk pat her head. “It’s my room...that’sssssss my kitchen....” he pointed at the other direction.

“Hehehehehe....” Sora grinned.

“Amnesia? I thought our rooms are just the same...” he shook his head.

“Mian...” she grinned and walked out with her reddish face.

Leeteuk turned to see her walked to the kitchen while observing his apartment. Long legs in light brown pants...loose white t-shirt...she smell almost like Heenim...as he ever once shared parfume with him... Her hair in bun..and he could honestly see something inside the tee...black...just like his thread?

He shook his head and close the door. “What?! Why do you suddenly wake up?” he spoke to his growing little one.

***

Passing the TV room and went straight to the kitchen, his eyes were widened seeing what Sora did in his kitchen. She smiled happily chewing some cookies, which he believed , she found it in his fridge.

“What the hell are you....?”

“Ahhh...you have finished? Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Your juice...” she handed him the apple juice.

He took it and looked it in a glance. The color was good...seems there’s nothing poisonous inside. And so he drank it...

“This is great...so fresh...” he got surprised.

“Goxxxxwo...” she smiled while chewing the cookies.

Leeteuk laughed at her. So cute he thought.

“Ahhh...If you want some more I still save them in a bottle in your fridge...” she took another cookie.

“Thanks...” Leeteuk observed her while finishing his apple juice.

“So....how many kilos have you lost?” he asked her teasingly.

“HAH!!!!” Sora stopped chewing.

“Hahahahahahahahaha.....” Leeteuk laughed hillariously. “I know! I know that! You’re gonna fail in your diet! Hahahahahaha...No wonder...a little heavier than last time, Miss 60.....”

“You!!!” she greeted her teeth. And put the cookies down. “Don’t start again!!”

“What? You wanna say, because of me you get the bad luck for failing the diet?” he . “What is inside your big loose tee? Big belly? Hihihihi...” he again.

“Youuuu....” she hissed and stepped closer to him “One...I’m NOT 60....and two...I’ll prove you I can do the diet well...”

“Ah...I’m waiting then...” he smiled widely.

“Fffffffffffffiiiiiiineeeee....” She rushed out. “I hate youuuuuuuuuu!!!!” she screamed.

And he burst in laughter again.

***

It was a sunny afternoon on lunch time. Most students enjoyed their time in the canteen or in the library ande even in the garden or park. And here’s the story goes as a girl in blue chechked shirt and half rolled jeans was sleeping. Lying down comfortably under the tree. The earphones were plugged on her ears. She hummed a song and sang a little. Her hand move grabbing her bag, searching for something, still closing her eyes. She suddenly smiled widely... She grabbed it out from the bag fast. She sang

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple
Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo
Bwara Miss Simple, SImple,
Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)
Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo
Bwara Miss Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)
Dance!

She giggled and soon bit something and chewed it happily. A small chocolate bar...how delicious...

In a minute, it had dissapeared. She then looked for something again inside her bag. Aha! She found something again. An apple...not bad...She grinned and ate it again. She chewed it still while closing her eyes and listening to the music.

“Is it delicious?” A voice asked warmly.

Sora smiled and nodded without opening her eyes.

“Jinjja?” the voice made teasing tone which suddenly made Sora got goosebumps. She opened her eyes and jumped in a second, got shocked in a sudden as she saw Leeteuk standing in front of her smiling brightly. She looked at the apple and threw it aside.

“Let me mention...a pack of chips, a bar of chocolate, and an apple... Wow! You chose perfect diet food combination...” he clapped his hands.

Sora threw her head at the other direction and bit her lips. “Aishhhhh...so annoying...” she grumbled looking at the trash she made.

“Well...miss 60, the practice hour will start in the next hour, don’t be sleepy because you eat too much. Okay?” he pat her shoulder and left her.

“Awh!!” suddenly Leeteuk yelped in pain. He turned to Sora.

“Oopsss...sorry...I didn’t mean it, I wanted to throw it thereeeee in the trash can...but unfortunately it missed hihihihihi...”she giggled.

***

“You can’t do it to meeee!!! You can’t do it to meeeeeeeeeee!!!!” Siwon shouted in pain. “I just want to eat that old lady...!!! Yaaaa!!!! You can’t do it too meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

The curtain closed.

“Let’s see how the adamantium works on him hihihihi..” the creepy man giggled in the dark.

“CUT!”

And all curtain closed.

Everybody clapped their hands.

Siwon went out from the curtain and gathered with others.

“Charanda...” Sora smiled at him sincerely.

“Gomawo...you’re still the best though...” he said. Suddenly his phone’s beeping. He read it seriously and raised his hand before asking permission to leave earlier.

“Have to go on my extra class with Miss Dara...See you Sora...” he pat her shoulder and leave.

“Bye...” she smiled gently. Well...it’s just the third day, and he has changed alot. At the very first day he seemed so bothered attending the class...but now, he looked so happy for that.

“Violet yellow...” Sora smiled.

“Don’t forget about the costume detail. And we’ll add anpther scene tomorrow. Thanks for all. Class dismissed!” Leeteuk dismissed the class and everybody left.

“Don’t you want to leave, Miss 60?”

“OH?!” Sora woke up from her daydream. No one’s there except two of them. See looked around. Even Heenim seemed had left too.

“Your brother was in a hurry, I think he will have a date with..Sohee?”

“Ah! Jinjja?” Sora smiled widely. “That’s nice...it should be that way...”

“Should be that way? Are you talking about that thread again?”

“Yesssss.....”

“What is your colour?”

“Haven’t I told you I can’t see mine? People like me...can’t see ours. But...we can see the others like us after they fine the one for them...”

“Ahhhhh...” Leeteuk nodded.

Sora grabbed her bag and ready to leave. “I’m leav...ing...” she was stunned looking at his little finger.

“What?!” Leeteuk asked her.

“No...it’s just....” she looked at it again. “It’s getting longer now...I...wonder why...” she nearly whispered.

“This? Getting longer?” he pointed at his little one as if he could see it. Sora nodded. “Is it a good sign?”

“I don’t know... Never seen such...” she streched her hand and pointed to his little one.

CLICK!

CLICK!

CLICK!

“Is it couple denim blazer?” the girl in green asked.

“I don’t know...But it’s so similar...” the girl in white answered.

“Why are they staying inside there?”

“Making something? Hihihihihi...”

“What do you mean making something?”

“hihihihihii...”

“How ....”

***

Yesung put down the magazine and looked up at Sora who grinned widely at him with Leeteuk beside her.

“What the.....What happened?” He stood up directly seeing her niece with bandage in her forehead.

“Some hobaes played baseball and...dang!! It just hit my head...” she grinned widely. “But I dunno how...this man...” she pointed at Leeteuk “Was there too...!!!!”

“Hey!!!! I helped you...” Leeteuk protested.

“I hate it when you carry me or piggy back me!”

“Oh, come onnnnnn.. you got fainted! Wae? Ah....Araso! Because you haven’t even lost a kilo?” Leeteuk teased.

“Whattttt???? Youu....”

Yesung bursted in laughter. “Thank you, Teukie...” Yesung smiled at him .

“I’m leaving first, hyung...” Leeteuk bowed politely and left. Yesung kept looking at him till he dissapeared from his sight. He noticed something on his little finger. He smiled silently.

“Is the bad luck still following you here and there, Sora?” Yesung asked.

“Me? Um...yes! Sure!” She answered without hesitant. “Well...not as many as previously...I guess...”

“Araso...” Yesung smiled meaningfully.