The one I miss...

L.I.N.E.s

Sora was smiling and showed her passport and ticket. All she wanna do was fly as fast as she could and meet him.

Her attention was distrcated by strange noise.

That  noise. Running noise...

And a voice calling her...

“Soraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”

She frowned and turned automatically.

She dropped her passport, ticket, and all things she had on her hands... Her heart beat fast and nearly jumped from its place...

That dark smooth hair...

That running steps and pace...

The white checked shirt and brown coat she knew the most as she was the one wrapped it before he left months ago...

And in a flash, she has been in a deep embrace...

With the warmth she missed the most, with the scent she knew the most as it’s part of the air she breath. And she tightened her hold...closing her eyes...didn’t care about people around them...

She looked up and saw his dimple smile...looking at her back warmly. The moment when his lips met hers...the time seemed stopped and all were theirs...

“Don’t go...” Leeteuk whispered.

“I’m not going anywhere...” Sora replied and drowned herself in his warm hug again.

***

The sun shined and greeted hello slowly, wiping a pretty girl who slept soundly. She started to opened her eyes slowly...felt the comfort of the bed...

Suddenly her well...brand new phone alarm ringing. She huskyly and little annoyedly tried to find here and there before finally found it somewhere above her and turned it off. She continued sleeping...

Wait!

She started to remember little things...

The room was white...and...her bed, even the sheets weere too... She tightened her blanket anyway...and it’s smoother and hers... She started frowning. She moved a little and felt the other warmth...

And that smell...a very familiar smell...

Silence...

Something moved inside...wrapping her waist...

Waist?

Bare waist....

Bare waist??!!!!

She opened her eyes in a sudden and got up in panic...!

She tripped and almost fell, rolled on the floor from the bed, but a strong hand saved her by pulling her and caught her right in a perfect timing. She landed on top of him...who then greeted her warmly...

“Good morning, beautiful...” Leeteuk greeted her with his shining eyes and warm smile.

“HUH!!!!?” She got surprised herself.

“What? Got surprised seeing me here?” Leeteuk kissed her and .

“Yessss....” she replied while trying to cover her body with the blanket. Hid her blushing face at the same time as she started to remembered things they did so far.

“So busy....didn’t even look at me...” Leeteuk crossed his arms and quickly grabbed the blanket covered Sora’s body.

“Yaaaa!!!! What are you doing!!!” she protested.

“Me?? What are you doing?”

“I’m...” she grabbed the blanket again and tried hard to cover herself. “I’m...I’m...”

“I’ve seen all.... I remembered every detail....” his thread glowing beautifully..made her stunned in awe.

“I...got fatter...” she said with her tiny voice.

“Like I care...” he smiled “I think you’re missed calculating...” He moved closer to her..”Look at this shoulder blades which are more visible...this shoulders...” he touched them, made her shivered. He went down... and smiled “Those are too...” he caressed the s and s softly.

“Oppa..!”

“but I really love em still...” He then hugged her “You’re skinnier...I hate it...”

Sora smiled weakly and giggled. “I’ll take care of you better...” he said.

“It should be me who said that...” Sora protested.

“Okay....take care of me... I will make it difficult...”

“Mwooooo???”

“Difficult for you not to moan...hehehehe...”

“Teukiiiieeeeeeee.....” she pinched him. “pppppppppeeeeeeeeerrrrvvvvvv...”

He giggled.

“Welcome home...” he whispered “And don’t leave soon...”

“But I have too....”

“Make it longer...”

“Hand me my bag...” Sora requested and Leeteuk did. She opened it and took an envelope in that. She smiled before shyly handed it to him.

“What is this?” he asked.

“Open it...”

“Really????”

“What really?”

“But wait...! You’re skinnier... You should eat more...”

“Hush! I know...it’s unrelated topic!”

“Unrelated? But...it’s a big result right?”

“It is...that’s why open it!!!”

“I don’t have to open it...I know...” Leeteuk throw the envelope and hugged her instead. “I’ll be a great father, I promise...” he kissed her shoulder.

“Whattttttttttttttt???” Sora pushed him lightly.

“What?” Leeteuk asked back.

“So...you think  that’s a result that I’m pregnant?”

“What else???It’s possible, right? It’s been almost three months? Umm... since we did that quickie in...in...” he grinned.

“Not yet...you should do better...”

“Ah....arasooo... “ Leeteuk nodded.

“So...open this...” Sora took the evelope back and handed it to him. She smiled widely.

***

Thankyu for still reading this story... Thankyou for all the comments...I still feel touched with all of your support. How I wish I could update more often.... TT.

*hugs* for all....