No escape

L.I.N.E.s

As she opened her eyes slowly. She was in a room painted in light blue and white. She felt the strike of sudden pain on her head. So she touched her forehead. It’s there...the bandage. She tried to recall her memory. Ah...Taeyeon, -you know who- (referred to Leeteuk), the elevator and...yeah...she remembered the incident. “Arrghhhh...” she grumbled “I got the curse already...”

“Curse? What curse?” a voice appeared.

She frowned and turned just to see the first thing she face is...the black thread on a little finger.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” She screamed and covered her face. “Omoooo!!!! What again? What will happen again?”

“Sora...are you okay..?” his hand touched her hands.

“Don’t touch!!!!!” she shouted.

“Wae??” he got confused.

“It’s okay, sir...Just let my sister be... Perhaps she got a lil brain damage pfffffttttt...” Heenim tried not to laugh.

“What kind of oppa are you? How could you say something about your sister like that???” Sora glared at her twin in anger.

“I suppose you have been fine...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Say thank you to Leeteuk seosangnim...” Heenim instructed.

“Wae...?” she protested.

“Because he’s also one of the team who helped you to get our from the elevator. He’s the one who carried you here...” Heenim explained.

“That one?” Sora got shocked timidly pointed at Leeteuk.

“Who else?” Heenim rolled his eyes.

“But he’s the one who cause this trouble!” she protested again.

“Aiiishhhh!! Shut up with that! So what if his color is black?” Heenim replied.

“You know, right??? You were there when I talked to unnie!”

 “I know, but I don’t understand. All I know, the fact is...he helped you. Now say thank you!”he instructed.

“Mwo??” She looked at her twin annoyedly. Heenim just signaled her again to say thank you. “Go...gomawo...” she said reluctantly.

“Sora!” Heenim shouted.

“Kamsahamnida seosangnim...” Sora repeated in formal way.

“It’s fine.” Leeteuk smiled, looking at Sora who even didn’t look at him. “May I know what happened with the black thing I have?” he asked.

“No...you don’t have to know, really. She’s just got a little brain damage I guess... kamsahamnida...” Heenim shook his hand.

“Okay then...I will leave. “ Leeteuk smiled and left the room.

TAK!!!

“Hecchul ah!!!!” Sora shouted at Heenim as he threw a box of cold yoghurt to Sora.

“You know how bad your condition in the elevator? If he didn’t just simply rushed without even thinking of his own safety, I won’t put respect on him...” Heenim said.

“But it happened because of the black thread curse he has... Three days ago I got hit by bicycle near the supermarket, even when I was just see his small appearance. And you know what? I couldn’t made you grilled pork because the auntie seller told me there’s something wrong with the pork on that day which never happened before. And I coudn’t see Siwon practicing basket on that day! Unghhhhhh....” She took a deep breath, clenched her feasts. “And yesterday, I almost fell on the wet floor after I saw him passing the corridor! At the same day, I got bumped with Yunho and almost fell from the stair!” Sora made an excuse.

Heenim rolled his eyes... “It’s just coincidence I guess... HeY! Yunho is hot too, rite? Think he had his eyes on you kekekeke...”

Sora rolled her eyes.

“But...Sora,don’t you know? Even Bung Hyun hyung’s...” Heenim stopped.

“What? What happened with oppa?” Sora asked.

“No...nothing. I guess noona is right. If it’s just about the black thread...why don’t you find a way to defeat it...N not letting it disturb or curse you?”

“So I have to move to England with unnie?”

“What if you see such kind of person in England?”

“Me??? I... I...”

“See...you know what I mean, Sora...face it...not leave it...” Heenim sat next to his twin, comforted her. “Come on...this isn’t Sora I know...”

“Ne...oppa...” she  replied uncertainly.

***

“Have you arrived?” Min Jung asked.

“Sureeeee.....I have nothing to do...I will be happily stepped my feet back close to the twins...” the voice replied.

“Just helped her...” Min Jung said.

“I love my cousins... sure...I will...” the voice replied with warm tone.

“She...has seen the black thread...I know how she felt...and it’s really terrible. She would face a lot of bad things...well...may be... but what makes it different is...the person she sees is Jung Soo...”

“Jung Soo? Leeteuk? That boy?” the voice replied. “How could it be possible? Last time...it wasn’t his color...”

“That’s why...I think he still keeps the guilt and he even thought last time Sora was died...”

“That’s bad...”

“It’s been...12 years? And I don’t know how he survived, as I heard he even left his family. We don’t know how he grows. I still think he’s a good guy...but...since it’s black, we cannot take it easy with that...”

“Araso... But Min Jung...why not you yourself who help?”

“I...I couldn’t face such thing first...since..I am pregnat...”

“Mwoooooooo??? Awwhhhhh!!! That’s a great news!!!!! Congratulations...!”

“Gomawoooo... Well..Okay...fairy goodmother, please help your niece...I entrust her..I mean them in your hand.”

“Kekekekeke....I will...no worries. It’s goodhyung anyway...”

The line’s disconnected, and he put a wide grin on his face.

 ***