a nice guy

L.I.N.E.s

Leeteuk was stunned looking at Sora. She wiped her tears and right after that scoop a spoonful of tiramissu in and chewed it. She closed her eyes and smiled, as if she felt the bliss of the melting flavour of tiramissu. “Niceeeee....”she grinned happily. She scooped another one.

“Don’t xxx wanx to xxxx too xxxxx?” she said with unclear sound.

“Mwo??” Leeteuk got confused.

She scooped another one and chewed it, ignoring Leeteuk. “Don’t you want to eat too? Look at your cheesee bluberry cake...untouchable...” Sora pointed at it.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and pushed his plate to Sora’s side.

“Gomawoooo...”she smiled happily, and right after that, she ate it too.

Leeteuk shook his head and squinted his eyes looking at her.

*flashback*

“Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Sora sobbed louder.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Jjjjussstttt...sssshhhhhhh!!!” Leeteuk pat her shoulder.

She stomped her feet “Hikkkkssssssssss......”

“If you keep crying people who are still her will get curious.....”

“Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” she hit his arm on and on.

“Yaaa!!! Yaaaa!!!! It hurts!!!”he protested.

Some sounds of people running came closer.

“What happened?” they asked. Some students finally came. There were two girls whispered each other. The others looked confused. “Is everything allright, Sir?” Miss BoA, one of the lecture asked. Sora looked around them and started to stop crying.

“Ah...yes... she’s fine...she’s just...sick..right, Sora?” Leeteuk wrapped his arm. “We had just finished practicing for our play and....” his grip was tighter “She’s sick...”

“Awwww...” she whimpered softly.

“Right?” Leeteuk asked her again.

Sora looked at him annoyedly and nodded to everyone.

“Let me take her home, then Sir...” Miss BoA offered.

Sora smiled widely and nodded.

“Noooo..no need... She’s under my responsibility...” Leeteuk rejected imediately.

“Whatttttt???” Sora looked at him with protesting eyes.

“No worries... She’s under my detention hours too...” Leeteuk explained.

“Ahhhhhhh....” All nodded.

“Take a good care of her please...” Miss BoA smiled gently and caressed Sora’s shoulder.

***

Holding Choco Mint ice cream Sora walked slowly, leaving Leeteuk behind her. She enjoyed her ice cream pretty much.

“Ohok!!! Uhk...uhkkk...” she choked.

Leeteuk run to her and pat her back. ‘Arrrgghhh..shirooooo!!!!” she pushed him a little.

“Wae??!!!! I just came to rescue you!” He protested. “Ah...you wanna say you got choked because I was here, bringing bad luck?”

“Well...But you just....arrrghhhhh!!! Your black thread is glowing....it’s scary! Go away!!!” she pushed him.

Leeteuk looked at her coldly with his dark eyes, making her shivered in a sudden. He grabbed her ice cream and took it from her harshly. “This ice cream is the most expesive one so far.... you have no idea how much I spent for feeding broken hearted girl like you, right?” he squinted his eyes.

“Urrrmmmmm....” Sora grinned.

Leeteuk smirked.

“Don’t....” Sora warned him.

“Don’t...? Don’t what?” Leeteuk put the ice cream closer to his lips.

“Don’t you dare to....”

The ice cream was attached to his lips...

“I warned you... They just make that flavour once in a week, and that’s the best in Seoul... Don’t you dare to....”Her eyes widened. He closed his eyes, the ice cream slowly and smiled in joy...

“Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” she screamed as Leeteuk the ice cream again and bit some.

Sora tried to get the ice cream back, but Leeteuk it more and more.

“Andwaeeeeeeeee!!! Don’t do thaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!!!!”

“Awhhhhh...how delicious....”

“Andwaeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

***

Leeteuk was looking at her sleeping next to him on the front seat. She held  tissue in her hands with red spot on it. Leeteuk sighed. They were just fight for the ice cream like a fool, when she suddenly tripped and fell down. She injured her elbow. A little bleeding cut on it.

A bad luck...when he’s there...

He suddenly felt the hurt too...

“Mianhae...” he whispered. He remembered clearly, she grinned in pain and tears started to form in her eyes, bus she finally giggled and surprisingly thanked him.. However, If Leeteuk was a lil late to grab her, she would have been completely tripped down and fell on the gutter next to the place they walked together.

He’s the one wif the black thread, and she’s the one could see it and got the bad impact... However, the strange thing was...he’s there...almost always been there when she needed help. Is it a fate?

“Siwon with Dara? Hihihihihi....that’s great!” Leeteuk smiled widely. “But...wait...why should I feel so happy about that?” he frowned and looking at her as they arrived to the entrance.

“Wake up...we have arrived...”he whispered and shook her shoulder.

“Ummm?” she just made a little sound and continue sleeping again.

“Sora....wake up...”He shook harder.

“Okay....” she replied with tiny voice but sleep deeper.

“SSShhhhh!! Wake up!” he pat her temple.

NO reaction...

And so...he let out a heavy sighed.  He got out of the car and opened the door on Sora’s side. Carefully...really carefully...he lifted her up and carried her in bridal style. The security greeted them warmly.

“She’s too tired...” Leeteuk told the security.

“1003?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Mr. Yesung and Heechul are inside...”

“Kamsahamnida...” Leeteuk smiled and walked slowly entering the lift.

CLICK!

CLICK!

CLICK!

“Unbelievable...I know there’s something...” a girl in white t-shirt spoke.

“We never thought about it...” the other girl in green got Wow face.

“It’s annoying...” the girl in yellow commented.

“But...isn’t it sweet too?”

“We never know the story behind it... But...since the very beginning, I know, there’s something between them...”

“Doesn’t she love another man?”

“Nugu?”

“Siwon?”

“Hahahaha...don’t we love him too as well as we love Mr. Teukie?”

“How is it?”

“Keep it a secret for us...It’s gonna be interesting...hihihihi...”

“I do agree...”

They giggled.

***