Close!

L.I.N.E.s

The rain pouring down hardly.

She felt like hard to breath. The feeling of lonely mixed with anger and sad. At the same time the desperation came creeping. She heard the footsteps coming closer. Her vision was blurry but she  could still see the shadows coming closer. She knew one of those shoes.

“Sora?” a voice calling her.

She looked up and seeing Jong Suk stood up with his worry face with a familiar beautiful girl beside him.

“Seonsaengniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm....! Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” she cried harder.

***

01.15

It was a crowded airport. But she’s waiting there patiently, facing the big screen. The departure time has been close. She left her now cold coffee untouched. She looked around and made herself ready to  leave for check in. She felt a warm and strong hand touched her shoulder.

“You’re gonna die freezing in cold if you don’t drink something warm...” Jong Suk handed her-again- a cup of coffee. “I’m sorry. I don’t know if you like americano n bought you mocca instead. But this...I pay my mistake. A cup of hot americano just for Sora...” he smiled warmly.

“Gomawo...” she said.  She then looked at the other direction behind him and smiled. “Don’t bothered yourselves with me... I’ll be fine here, unnie. Just leave and enjoy your time... I’ll leave soon...” she smiled tiredly to Adriana.

“Never mind. You have helped us a lot.” She smiled warmly and reached Sora’s shoulder.

 “Thank you for the ticket seonsaengnim...I owe you...” she blushed shyly.

“Yeah...you have to pay...” and his smirked rewarded with a kick from Sora.

“Ya!!!! Is that how you say thank you for your saviour?” he protested while Adriana giggled.

“What? Should I kiss you?”

“Eeeeehhhhhh???” Jong Suk turned red.

“Eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy... You blushed? Omo! Sukkie....look at you...” Adriana .

“no no no no....ey..... noooo...this is just...”

“I’m jealous...!” Adriana pouted.

“Hey!!! It’s because of you!!!”  he pointed at Sora.

“Meeeeeeee?????” Sora pretended to be shocked.

Soon they burst in laughter.

“I’m leaving...” Sora smiled thankfully. “I’ll see you soon...”

“I just hope sunbaenim hasn’t made his way back here...” Jong Suk said.

“Don’t say something scarry...” Adriana warned.

“Hey...It can be right?”

“Molla... I just wanna meet him soon...” Sora replied, showing her dimple smile.

Adriana hugged her “Safe flight...” she whispered.

“Thanks...”

Jong Suk ruffled her hair before she waved and stepped away.

They looked at her and waved once again, before she dissapeared.

“I don’t have to call you noona anymore right?” Jong Suk asked.

“Why should you?” Adriana asked back, smiling.

“So I can keep speaking banmal right?”

“Sure...”

“Saranghe...” he said while holding her hands and kissed it, making her blush in red and hit his shoulder.

“Awh! What happened with girls today? They really like bullying a handsome man like me...? Poor them...” he grumbled and Adriana burst in laughter.

***

01.05

He went out from the exit gate. His legs moved a little lighter as he knew he has reached London and he was closer with Sora. So sure that she stayed with Heenim and have a warm time with some of his friends who preferred to stay at the dorm  rather than travelling.

A little far  turning, he meant to buy something warm at one of the cofee shop there. As he passed the small cafe, he stopped in a sudden.

A girl with a familiar orange pancoat, waving goodbye to a man and a girl...who waved back at her and then turned to leave.

He froze and his heart stop beating, as she walked entering the check in room.

It might be too late, but he run as fast as he could.

***

“Let me ask you one thing, Sukkie...” Adriana stopped walking.

“What again?”

“Whose backpack is it?”she pointed at the backpack he brought on his back.

“What back...ttt!!!!” he cursed.

“Isn’t it Sora’s?”

“How couldn’t I realize?” He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“We still have time! Come on!” Adriana dragged him and they rushed inside the entrance again.

***