New Colour

L.I.N.E.s

Wohoooooooo!!!! Happy New year everyone! Wish you all happiness this year. Keep shining, keep rawckin...n don't forget to read this ff hihihihi...

***

Carrying two plates of chocoberry pancake, Yesung happily put it on Leeteuk’s table.

“Enjoy your breakfast...!” He smiled widely.

“It smells ssssoooo nice oppa, gomawo...” Sora thanked him.

“Kamsahamni ummmm....delicious...” Leeteuk praised him as he scoop a slice in his mouth.

“My pleasure...” Yesung winked.

“Don’t you want to eat too?” Sora asked.

“Hot coffee and toast are my partner in crime for breakfast recently...”Yesung said.

“Araso...” Sora nodded and smiled at him.

“Are you that busy in handling the cooking exhibition, hyung? Tell us what did you do there...” Leeteuk said.

“Well...actually, I’m just an amateur who likes cooking, but fortunately, many enjoy my cooking...” Yesung started.

“Me too!” Sora raised her hands.

“Gomawo...” Yesung thanked her “And..one of my friend who lives in England want me to help with the cafe exhibition. There were around 50 cafe participated there. I helped him creating some new menu and off course cooked...”

“Oppa is a really great cook...” Sora smiled. “Oppa cook me the pineapple fillet again...”

“Pineapple fillet?’ Leeteuk asked.

“Uhum...Pineapple, salmon, veggies, all perfect in a plate...” Sora described.

“Seems yummy...”

“It is!”

“If you want too...You two  will have it...after the performance next week? Minjung noona will be here too...”

“Jinjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???!!! Unnie will be back here?” Sora jumped from her seat.

“Hahahaha...she plans too...”

“That will be soooooo great!” Sora’s eyes twinkling.

“That is!” Yesung smiled widely. “Ah...I need to excuse myself... I have to meet my friend...”

“Oppa...but I need to talk to you...” Sora stopped him.

“Is it about...”

“My thread I bet...” Leeteuk guessed.

Yesung stopped and smiled. “I will change my clothes, you finish your breakfast first...” He smiled meaningfully.

"So curious about it?" Leeteuk asked.

"I don't wanna tell a lie, but yes...so curious...." Sora answered.

"I think you need to talk to Yesung hyung personally, don't you?"

"If you don't mind..." Sora smiled.

"I don't..."he smiled meaningfully at him and slowly stood up to leave and and kissed her forehead.

***

“I nearly fall from the place I stood up, when Leeteuk opened the door and greeted warmly. Once I stepped inside, I know something big had happened. Last time, when I knocked the door for the fery first time and met him I could see the dark things on his eyes and gloomy atmosphere I’ve ever experienced during my younger era... And so my attention went to his little finger, and I was right. It’s black...and dark...for make it worse, it just cut shortly. And so I chose to step inside his apartment to have a friendly talk. I hate that, really... But, on the contrary...he’s quite friendly, and what made me think he’s different was his sincere smile. When I see his eyes closer, it twinkled a little, how surprising! Worried of the curse? Sure I was! But the strange things after I went out from his apartment was...I got my bad luck...but he was there soon to help me! And so I concluded, he won’t commited to any crime, his black thread happen because of his own feeling...from guilt or anything, he cursed himself.” Yesung smiled at Sora and held her hands.

“And this morning, when once again this guy oppened the door for me, I was stunned, completely stunned. That gloomy and dark thing dissapeared. The atmoshphere was new. His eyes sparkling, his sincere smile was just the same. And his little finger... I thought he had mixed color, but I was wrong. Just one... It is your favorite color ever,Sora. You love his color since the very beginning. The one auntie always told you before she died... She always tell you story about the night glowing sky... the sapphire blue sky color...” he smiled meaningfully.

“I was stunned recently, oppa, after we...confess our feeling, he started to change...” Sora started.

“He’s really in love with you then...you should be happy...” Yesung caressed her hands.

“I never thought everything will be related this way, but oppa..I feel worry...”

“Wae?”

“If...I don’t have the same thread color as him...I couldn’t see it, oppa...” she whimpered.

Yesung smiled meaningfully. “I can’t see it either on you...not yet...”

“Jinjja??” Sora got surprised.”Perhaps...because it’s just couples of day ago?”

“Hey, Sora...” he spoke with his lower tone. “Is that what you wanna know?”

“Ne...”She grinned.

“If you can’t see it, you can feel it, can you? Nothing to worry...” Yesung said.

“Oppa...you didn’t tell a lie, did you?” Sora squinted her eyes, trying to find the truth.

Yesung winked and cupped her face before kiss her forehead. “I’m gonna late...I will tell you if I can see it...”

Sora pouted.

“Annyong!” Yesung waved.

“Annyong!” Sora waved one of her hand without looking at him, and Yesung smiled seeing her sapphire blue thread glowing beautifully on her little one...