The warm side

L.I.N.E.s

Blowing her hands to protect her from the chill as the rain started pouring down, Sora watched over Leeteuk who was busy directing the stage setting. She looked at him carefully. He wore white shirt and blue sweater with the sleeves rolled and jeans. He looked so serious in directing some students, Siwon was there, he wanted to help. Weeks ago, Sora might droll just seeing Siwon on the stage, but now she’s not anymore. She simply got fluttering heart just to see Leeteuk moving.

Her attention went back to his little finger...which was at that time having the thread glowing beautifully. She was amazed seeing how it changed more clearly, showing the color now.

At the next second, Leeteuk went down from the stage. He didn’t say anything to her, but handed her his coat.

“Huh?”

“You must be so cold...just wear it... As soon as we finished this, let’s have hot coffee...” He spoke with a little flat tone, not to make anybody there paid attention to them.

It’s just a simply flat tone, but it could make her blush in an instant and felt warmth inside.

“Don’t do that...” Leeteuk said. “Or else, I cana’t hold myself not to kiss you...” he said, smiled at her and went back to the stage, making her heart raced.

She wore the coat and observed him working again.

“Coffee?” Nari offered.

“Ah...thanks...” Sora took a sip and gave it back to Nari.

“Just a sip? Usually you will finish it...” she murmured.

Sora smiled meaningfully.

“I wonder where Sohee is... Does your brother kidnap her?”

Sora burst in laughter. “Off course not....”

“So...where is she?”

“Oppa said...she...was... um...having a little problem to walk...”

“Gosh! She got an accident?” Nari got shocked.

“Eyyyyy....anieyo...” Sora waved her hands. She signaled Nari and whispered something to her which made her laughed outloud.

“Ahhhh...jinjjaaaaaaa? hahahahaha...That’s why Heenim just dropped by and went back quickly today? Hahahahaha...”

“Another rounds...hihihihihi....” Sora added.

“But...chakkaman.....Heenim and Sohee was in your apartment and you....” Nari turned to see Leeteuk, she grinned.

“Don’t even think....” Sora warned.

“Woahhhhhhhhhhh.....” Nari got so excited

“What?!”

“Look at your blushing face....hihihi...”

Sora rolled her eyes, pretended to get mad.

“Ummm...let me see this so familiar coat....” Nari observed Sora, turning her to the left and right. “If you wear white shirt and jeans, and white shoes with insoles inside, and hid your hair in a black cap, you will definetelly looked like Leeteuk seonsaengnim hihihihihihi...” she giggled.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” Sora pat her arm shyly.

 “Where did you stay last night?”

Sora widened her eyes, looking at her best friend.

“I see...it must be not in a hotel...it must be in SM apartment number 1004, hihihihihi....” she giggled.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” Sora signaled her to be quiet.

“ Araso....” Nari smiled teasing her. “OH! Chak...chakkaman....I smell....hmmmm...let me smell it...I smell...” Nari .

“What? You smell what?”

“Whose shampoo did you use? It’s not Heenim’s...hihihi.....”

“Ah...shut up...” Sora covered Nari’s mouth with her hand, but Nari shrugged it while giggling.

“Omo! Omo...I also smell....” Nari’s eyes widened....

“Don’t try to guess something wierd...” Sora squinted her eyes.

“I smell....”

“WHAT???”

“I smell....” Nari got closer to her...”....”

“Yaaaaaaa!!!!” Sora hit her by her shoulder and she yelped in pain at the same time she giggled hillariously.

“That’s sweet, Sora...!”

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....”

“If you get pregnant later, your baby must have those dimples hihihihihihi....”

Sora blushed in red, trying hard to calm herself down.

“Ah! Nari....seems that...Heenim and Sohee will still stay at my apartment...how if...can I...stay at your house?”

“My house?? Andwae....” She shook her head.

“Wae? Wae don’t you want to help me?”

“Because you will stay at that man’s house?” She naughtily pointed at Leeteuk.

“Eeeyyyyyyyyy.....” Sora pinched Nari’s cheeks.

“But, Nari...I feel so scared now...”

“Waeyo? Scared that he will tie your hands on the bedsideand play rough on you? Hahahahaha..”

“Gosh! N...not that, you !” Sora pat her forehead, but she laughed more loudly.

“hahahaha...okay...tell me...” She managed not to burst in laughter again.

“Do you still remember when I told you oppa has black thread?”

“What? Heenim got that cursed thread???” She got shock/

“Heenim??? Didn’t you listen to me? It’s opp...” Sora stopped and bit her lips.

“Wait! Oppa...” Nari stopped, reading something from Sora’s face. “Ahhhh....Oppa........hihihi.... that oppa...?” She pointed at Leeteuk.

Sora hid her face with her hands.

“Woahhhhhhhhhhhh....” She clapped her hands. “Daebakkkkk!!!!”

Sora giggled as Nari hugged her.

“So....what happened with Eeteuk oppa thread?”

Sora widened her eyes.

“Ahhh...Sorry...hihihi...Eeteuk seonsangnim...”

Sora giggled. “Well...” she sighed. “His thread color changed....”

“Changed? It’s good then! It isn’t dark anymore...”

Sora smiled ‘Yeah...but...I just scared of something...since I can’t see my own thread...I just scared if...” she took a deep breath “Mine isn’t the same color as him...”

“Ah....love...” Nari smiled meaningfully at her. She caressed Sora’s back.

“Nari...I...never thought I will fall like this...”

“No matter what...It’s you who made him changed his color, Sora...so...you should have the same color with him... It’s has to be you...” Nari smiled meaningfully.

***

“When will you come back, yeppa?” Sora asked.

“Couple of more days. Just wait there.” Yesung replied.

“Araso...”

“Does Heenim still breed at our apartment?”

“Mwo? Hahahahahaha....” Sora burst in laughter.

“I think, he’d better marry her...” Yesung said.

“He will after you do...” Sora said.

“Really? Woah...I need to work hard finding someone then...”

“Oppa, hwaiting!”

“Hahahaha...gomawo. Ah...I need to go now. Talk to you later. See ya!”

“Take care...!”

Sora hung up the phone.

“Shall we go now?” Leeteuk’s asked.

“Ah...yes...” Sora smiled at him. She finished her coffee.

Leeteuk gave his hand to her and she reached it.  After Leeteuk hey held hand side by side. Leeteuk put on of her hand inside her coat pocket. She blushed as they walked to the parking area. Leeteuk looked up the sky and smiled widely.

“Look at his dimple...”Sora pointed his dimple and Leeteuk giggled.

“Are you happy?” Sora asked.

“Sure....” He tightened his holding hand. “I...I never know what happiness is before I met you...” he smiled meaningfully.

Sora was stunned, feeling touched with his words...her eyes started to get teary.

“Wanna stay here or wanna go home?” Leeteuk asked and gave her his warm smile.

She looked at him in his eyes and cupped his face before giving him a warm gentle kiss.

***