Well Done...!

L.I.N.E.s

The rain poured quite heavily and it was a quite chilling evening. Sora covered herself and Leeteuk with a comfortable white furry blanket. They sat on the carpet leaning against each other, sipping cups of peach tea. Sora put down her cup and continue reading. Leeteuk turned to her, he smiled looking at her with his worry face. He backhugged her and burned his face on her bare shoulder and kissed it. Sora responded by caressing his hair. He sighed heavily. As she finished reading, she put the brochure and things  and tidied up her bathrobe. She turned to him, and looking at his handsome worry face.

“What do you think about that?” Leeteuk asked.

“Damn interesting! Oppa, that will be cool, rite? It must be great watching such musical. Will Kate Middleton watch it too?hihihihi” she giggled. “ Wow! It’s korea-british project!” her eyes twinkling. “I want to save some money and go there then, watch it with you...” she smiled widely.

“If... I work for the project...You don’t have to save...you will get the free ticket...” he smiled, tried to open the conversation.

“Hahahahahaha... Cute...” Sora laughed.

“How...” he stopped and thought. “How if I really have the chance to work in the project?” He asked, now his tone had changed more seriously.

“Make a selca with prince William then...” she still giggled.

“I will, But I don’t think I can as the security is so strict. Who am I? I  just part of that team...”

 “Huh?” Stop laughing, Sora looked at him carefully. She then obseved his eyes, catching the message he tried to convey. She looked at the brochure and proposal once again. Leeteuk grabbed her hands and handed her a big envelope. She looked at him with big question. She then opened the envelope, find the letter and opened it. “Mr. Park Jung Soo...on behalf of the ministry of art and culture, we would like to invite you joining our billateral project with...” she went silent and read it carefully. “for the next one year you are going to...” finished reading, Sora looked up seeing him. “Is it a joke?” she asked.

“I’m invited...” Leeteuk nearly whispered. “Noona recomended me...”

“Noona nugu?”

“MinJung noona...”

“Unnie...?” she got surprised. “Ah...so she really  meant it then...” she smiled a little. “You are really capable then,  if you don’t, she won’t recomend you...”

“So....what do you think?”he asked.

“You asked me?” Sora got another surprised.Leeteuk nodded.

“Wae?”

“Because you’re...” he stopped for a while “ My Sora...because you’re my woman...” he smiled meaningfully.

Sora giggled. “So cheesy...” she commented and put a peck on his lips.

“It’s a year... Started from next semester, you’ll work harder to graduate. I will go to London, and we will rarely meet. Won’t it be so troublesome for us? It’s hard for me not to meet you for a long time.. If you tell me to go, I will go, If you say don’t go, I wont...”

“Don’t go...!” She said directly.

“Huh?” Leeteuk got surprised.

Sora bit her lips and sighed. “You’ll leave for a year...” She held his hands. “Don’t go...” she looked at him and thought. “But...If I said that...I will be a cruel woman...oppa..” She looked at him.

“I...I wanna say don’t go,but...It will be so selfish. It’s...just a year...I will think that you’ll have another year of military service...” she smiled, but still Leeteuk could see a slight of sadness in her eyes. “You really want to go, don’t you? There’s nothing a person like you reject this kind of honored offer...” she smiled again, a little teary.

Leeteuk let out a heavy sigh and hugged her.

“Part of me want to stay here, and part of me wanna go. But I wanna go not only this will be a great musical project, but because I wanna make you proud...and this is what Min Jung noona trust me to...“

“That’s why...noona must recomend you because she trust you...”

“Yeah...sister in law to be...” he smiled widely and Sora blushed.

“Can I bring you with me?”he asked.

“Unnie will kill you...” Sora giggled in his hug.

“I will make you proud...” He whispered and kissed her temple.

“Oppa...”

“Ne...?”

“Don’t go....”

“Huh?”

“Don’t go...” she repeated.

Leeteuk looked at her who then grinned naughtily.

“Don’t go...!” she repeated.

“Okay..I won’t go...” Leeteuk hugged her again.

“Really?”

“Sure...”

“Promise?”

“Promise...” Leeteuk hugged her tighter.

“Hihihihihi...” she giggled.

She then looked at him “Call me everyday, text me everyday, skype me, go home if you have holiday...don’t cheat...If you have an affair, you will live misserably because you leave me...”

“I know.... I will send CIA to watch over you. I will bomb the house of any guy who try to take you from me...” Leeteuk replied.

Silent...

And then both burst in laughter.

“Saranghae....” they whispered each other.

***

“Heenim!” Sora called.”Oppa!” Sora called again. But no one’s there.

“Heenim!” She called again. Soon her phone’s ringing. “Unnie!!!” she greeted happily.

“Hey! Where are you now?” Min Jung asked.

“Home. Tried to find Heenim here...but he’s not here...”

“No need to find him, he’s here with me. Your BuHyung oppa, Yesung, and Sohee are here too...”

“Oh! You’re in Korea?????!!!!!!” Sora got surprised.

“Just yesterday...”

“And you met Leeteuk oppa?”

“He has told you?”

“Ne...”

“Well...let’s talk about it later, something’s more urgent’s here...come here now..”

“ That important? Just like family gathering without me? Where are you?”

“At Mobbit Cafe.”

“Araso....I’m coming...” She hung up the phone and rushed there. The place isn’t that far from her apartment anyway.

She went into the cafe with her heart raced, wondering why’s everyone’s gathered there. The first person she saw is his BuHyung Oppa, tall and handsome as usual, with his dark grey thread glowing brightly, smiling at her gently. “Hi, big baby...” he hugged her.

“Oppa, how are you?” Sora smiled widely.

“Almost perfect. It will be perfect in couple of months afer MinJung deliver our baby and I’ll be the happiest man on earth!” He smiled widely.

“I knowwww...” Sora smiled and playfully punched his shoulder.

“Hey! I was about to order something. What do you want to order?” he asked.

“Ice americano and...I want that chocolate pie...” She pointed at the pie.

“Okay. Have your seat first...”

Sora then walked to the rest and hugged them one by one, including Sohee. At first she got surprised of her presence there. But then she frowned looking at her “Are you sick?” Sora asked.

“No..no Sora...” she smiled.

They have chats after that, but still what made Sora feel different was Heenim and Sohee’s aura. She kept looking at their glowing silver thread. They must felt perfect now, but what strange was Heenim looked a little worried. And the glow wasn’t the same at the way it should glow...Sora frowned looking at it...

As BuHyung came bringing the extra order, they started to enjoy the food.

“Today....do we have something to celebrate today?” Sora asked.

“We have...” Min Jung smiled and Yesung did too.

“Ummmm...what’s that? Heenim...what’s the matter?” Sora asked, turned to Heenim who scooped a spoonfull of ice cream to Sohee.

Heenim stopped and smiled. Everybody looked at him. It’s just Min Jung and Yesung who kept exchanging glance and smiled secretly.

“Well... Sohee’s pregnant. I’m gonna marry her next month...” He smiled widely.

“Mwooooooooooooooooooooo?????”

***