Failed!

L.I.N.E.s

Everyone’s eyes focused on the center of the stage. The light was getting a little dimmed.

“It’s really fun...” Riding Hood Sora said as she put some berries in .

“What fun?” Teukverine asked.

“I used to be your pray and granny too... I was just a food...hihihihi...”

Teukverine giggled. “And now I can eat food with my food?”

“Mwo? Hihihihi...”

“This is nice...Here...take it again, since you have apetite like human now...Chukae, Wolfie...” Riding Hood Sora smiled brightly making some students who watched blushing.

“Gomawo...” Teukverine chewed the berries again. “This...how a fairy tale should end...”

“You helped us...and saved us too...”

“You did the same! A girl with her red hood in cool war...” Teukverine praised her.

Her cheeks were ascended to heaven. “ You did great when you changed Jocker into card...” Riding Hood Sora praised him back.

“I’m happier when i chewed the card...”

“How scarry....” Riding Hood Sora squinted her eyes and shook her head.

“Hey don’t!”

“Don’t?”

“Don’t get scarry with me....”

“Why not?”

“I’m not the wolf you knew previously...I have changed...”

“ Well...I’m not now...” Riding Hood Sora grinned.

“Will you get scary if...” Teukverine sat closer to Riding Hood Sora “I sat closer?”

Riding Hood Sora looked at him and observed his eyes. “No...I’m not...”

“What about if...” Teukverine moved a little closer...”this close?”

Riding Hood Sora smiled and tried to find something in his eyes. She sighed “I’m NOT...”

“How...” Teukverine thought for a while and looked into her eyes. “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap.

Riding Hood Sora looked a little surprised...but then she showed her dimple smile. “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...” she said.

And....

Teukverine lifted his hands and slowly opened her red hood.

Now...Leeteuk himself felt he’s so trembling, her heart bit uncontrollably...he’s got butterly in his stomach. What an extreme strange feeling.  At the other side, Sora really wanted to dig a hole and hid inside it, affraid of others...and Teukie would hear her loud heart beats.

He cupped her face slowly...

“Awhhhh...” Some students gasp...some of them holding each other, blush or covered their mouth to avoid screaming.

One second...

Ten...

Leeteuk moved his face an inch closer...

His face was so red...as red as Sora’s...

But...no further movement.

“CUT!!!!” Heenim shouted outloud. Noises were formed as Leeteuk and Sora moved farther and looked at the other direction. Sora covered her blushing face and Leeteuk pressed her chest with his hand.

“YAAAAAAAAA!!!! Seonsaengnim!!! What happened? Where is my KISS?? I WANT MY KISS! KISS! KISS!!” Heenim protested.

“MWOOOO??!!!” Leeteuk stood up. “Ya! How could you yell like that to your lecture? You wanna die huh?” He pointed at him still with his blushing face. Everyone burst in laughter.

“Mianhe hihihihihihihi... I just copy your style when you’re mad at our acting hihihihihi...”

“I know...I’m so sorry... But listen...Heenim flipped and changed the ending and he didn’t consult me, he did with Dean Sooman instead, how strange! I...” Leeteuk took a deep breath “I know I have to be professional and so sorry I AM NOT today...it’s...hard to kiss my own student...”

“Because you like Sora?” G-Na asked with her bright smile.

“What???” Leeteuk and Sora got surprised but they can’t hide their shy faces.

“No..no..no...It’s not like that...” Leeteuk waved his hand.

“Ahhhh...because you like each other?” Ailee teased them.

“Eeeyyyyyyy..anieyo...It’s not like that...” Sora waved her hands denying.

“Jinjjaaaa???” Soohee asked. She whispered something on Heenim ears. He looked shocked, and was about to reject when in the few seconds Soohee could get his agreement.

She took the script from Heenim’s hand, wore Heenim’s red cap, and walked up the stage. “Watch me...” she said.  She approached Leeteuk. “This is...ACTING...” she said.

“Ige mwoya?”

“How scarry....” Riding Hood Soohee started to read the script and sat down at Sora and Leeteuk used to sit at.

Leeteuk frowned and started to understand, that Sohee wanted to show him something by acting, replacing Sora. He smiled and sat next to her. He’s soon in the mood of acting.

“Hey don’t!”

“Don’t?”

“Don’t get scarry with me....”

“Why not?” Sohee poted cutely.

“I’m not the wolf you knew previously...I have changed...”

“ Well...I’m not now...” Riding Hood Sohee smiled.

“Will you get scary if...” Teukverine sat closer to Sohee “I sat closer?”

Sohee shook her head “No...I’m not...”

“What about if...” Teukverine moved a little closer...”this close?”

Sohee smiled gently “I’m NOT...”

“How...” Teukverine smiled and looked into her eyes. “How about this close?” he moved closer and closed their gap.

Riding Hood Sohee shook her head “You can’t scared me anymore Wolfie...” she said.

And... Sora bit her lips watching over them...she doesn’t really like such feeling...strange.

Teukverine lifted his hands and slowly opened her red cap. He slowly cupped her face and closed his eyes for a second or two. As he opened her eyes, he tilted his head down and moved his lips closer to Sohee...and inch and...

“CUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!” Sohee shouted and grinned.

Leeteuk got surprise and smiled back. Everyone clapped their hands including Heenim who clapped the loudest for his girlfriend.

“Easy, right, seonsangnim....” Sohee grinned. “Now your turn, Sora...”

“Me? “ Sora widened her eyes. “Okay...” she stepped forward.

And they repeated the scene.

That part finally came... Teukverine pulled down Sora’s hood. He cupped her face... They don’t have any idea how red their blushing faces are...

Some seconds passed. Everyone’s getting impatient....

Before Heenim said CUT for the second time...Leeteuk moved  his head closer to Sora...and closer...and...

It’s just like watching a paused scene on TV...Leeteuk didn’t move further...

And they started to giggle. Leeteuk stood up the first. “Give us time... one tomorrow...” Leeteuk said.

Everyone showed dissapointment...because they failed watching such scene...well..who didn’t...?

“That’s what I mean...can you see the difference?” Sohee whispered to some friends who nodded spiritfully.

“So two of you like each other?” a student asked.

“Mwo? No no no...anieyo...!” Both Leeteuk and Sora kept denying.

“If you have no feeling, isn’t it easier?” Ailee teased. And everyone agree and some of them giggled.

“STOP! What are you talking about?” Leeteuk tried to stop them for teasing further. “Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Sorry for the delaying...and see you tomorrow afternoon. Class dismissed!” Leeeteuk stated.

Everyone went home, still in excitedment talking about what might happen the day after.

So....finally only two of them...Sora and Leeteuk.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked her.

“What am I doing? Packing my bag. Wanna go home...” she said, but still unable to see him properly.

“You’re not going home till we can...” he cleared his throat. “kiss properly...”

“Mwo?” Sora squatted down and covered her blushing face.

“We should’ve have practice last night...” he grumbled. “Come on...” Leeteuk acted cool and helped Sora to stand up.

Sora stood up slowly. “Fine..” she stepped closer. “From which part will we start?” she managed to be braver.

“The kiss...”

“Huh? The kiss?”

“Yup the kiss.., because it’s the in this scene and the ending too. We need to be perfect on this and get the chemistry. We have to practice...” he stopped “till we really get it...the chemistry...” Leeteuk explained.

“So...you mean if we keep on failing we will...”

“We will...?” Leeteuk tilted his head.

“We will...kiss all night long? perhaps...?” Sora grinned and bit her lips.

Leeteuk smiled meaningfully “I’m affraid we have to...”

***