Not Today

L.I.N.E.s

He just walked behind her like a real stalker. Sometimes he looked at his mobile, checking the address and gps. Making sure he stepped at the right way, he has his own destination, which either fortunatelly or unfortunatelly has the same way with Sora. He smiled seeing a tough girl finding her way. They just landed and she directly went to her destination. Believe it or not, she just brought  an average size backpack. She changed her outfit already. White shirt and khaki trousers. She turned right at one of the main street. She turned to him, pouted annoyingly at him.

“Seriously, Sir....” she hissed.

Jong suk smiled. “Mian...I dont mean to follow you, but my address seems have the same direction with yours. And if you meant to turn right at that grey building...well...i have to say that we amazingly have the same destination...” he grinned. “But I believe you wont...”

Sora looked up at the building in front of him. She then checked again the address. “Well...well...well...” she pouted. “What a coincidence!” she raised her hands.

“What?!!” Jong Suk even got surprised himself. “What...what are you gonna do?”

“What are you gonna do?” Sora asked back.

“I....” Jong Suk stopped.

Sora smiled meaningfully seeing his thread glowed a little.

“Good luck, Sir...” She waved “Hwaiting!” she cheered him and then confidently walked inside the building, leaving Jong Suk, who was busy thinking and managing his heart.

***

Five people in the room can’t take their eyes on the animation played on the big screen. Two of them discussing, one is a middle aged lady and the other one a young man with his simple outfit and black hat.

As the video finished playing the woman  smiled brightly at Sora. “Well done, dear. “ she spoke “And James...eagle eyes!” she smiled widely to Mr. Walter which made Sora felt relieve.

“Thanks...” Mr.Walter smiled. “Well...Sora, As I predicted before...you have that talent.”

“Thanks...” Sora replied shyly.

“And Let’s watch your dubbing session result, shall we?” the lady asked.

One of the tall man played a video Sora dubbed couple of hours ago. And they watch attentively.

“It’s a nice one...quite nice for a person who did for the very first time..” the tall man praised.

“Thanks...” Sora said.

“I do agree...” the lady added.

“Well....Sora.. So, I offer you to join this project, with a big chance to work at the same field if you later capable handling your job.” Mr. Walter said.

“She will do her thesis as well, wont she?” the tall man asked.

“Yes, Sir. Based on the animation project I made.” She answered.

“A nice catch, Sora...” he praised.

“Thanks...” she blushed.

“Well...all we can say is congratulations and welcome!” The lady stood up and shook her hand before hugged her. One by one they congratulated her.

“We will start around next month and we hope during this period, you can handle things to move here.” The lady said.

“Sure..” she smiled brightly.

***

“I love americanooooo....i love londoooon...but i love teukie moooooorrreeee....” Sora serenade her own crazy on the spot song. She sipped her iced americano  “Hihihihihihihi....” she giggled.  She walked and swaying her feet lightly. She will be there, together with Leeteuk, the same city. Eventhough it will be just a short project, just 6 months or less...but she would be able to be with him and got the experience and chances to improve her abilities.

 Her happy moment was disturbed by an ugly spark from a familiar thread. It was Jong Suk, sat down on one of the corner at the first floor bench. Sora looked at him and walked closer. He looked up on her and smiled bitterly.

“Unnie isn’t here?” She asked.

Jong Suk laughed ironically. “What do you mean unnie?”

Sora smiled gently and sat beside him. “What floor?”

“Huh? Twelfth...” he answered lazyly.

“Name...”

“Huh?”

“Unnie’s name?”

“What?!!”

“so...it’s a hyung?”

“What???!!!! Off course not!”

“Sooooooooooo....tell me.... I will help youuuuuu....” Sora insisted.

Jong Suk sighed heavily. He thought for a moment. “Adriana....” he mentioned a name.

Suddenly Sora stood up “Come on! Let’s find her!”

Jong Suk smiled weakly... “She’s not there....”

“Huh? So where is she?”

“She’s...joined a project...a restricted one...I have no access there I guess. I don’t even know that place...”

“What project?”

Jong Suk handed her a brochure. Sora read it and her eyes widened. “Oppa’s and Chullie’s...” she grinned widely.

“Nugu ya?”

“You’re lucky, Sir. Your fairy Godmother will help you. I know this place. My...erm...fiance and brother join the project...”

“Your what????!!!!!”

“Come on! Let’s surprise them!” Sora reached his hand and pulled him up. “kajjjjaaaaaa!!!”

“Are you sure?????”

“SURE!!!! “

Jong Suk’s smile bloomed.

“Kajjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” She dragged him and together they ran to the next destination.

***

Sitting down at the stair...Sora looking at her broken mobile screen once again. She sighed and wiped her rolling tears.

*flashback**

“So Sorry, miss...They have one week off. Mr. Leeteuk is going somewhere, possible going back to Korea. Mr.Hee took his vacation with his wife. He didn’t tell us where...” one of the officer explained.

“Let me help you calling Mr. Hee then...” She then dialed Heechul’s number. But sadly she hung it off “Out of service area. Sorry...”

*

“A pickpocket... A broken phone... and no one is here...” she wiped her tears. She lied her head on her knees.

 “Hiiiiikkkkkksssssssss.....”and she finally sobbed.

***