Twins

L.I.N.E.s

Annyong!

Has everyone still here?

I'm soooooo sorry for being so busy with my work...have some exams too...

Hope you still want to read this story..

Miss you all! *hugs*

***

Sora was lying down comfortably looking at the monitor in front of her. Leeteuk hold her hands tightly. The doctor keep on moving the USG detector on her stomach. “Awh doctor, isn’t it...?” Sora covered in surprise.

The doctor turned to them. “What you see is right. This is the head from the first baby, and look, the one a little hiding here is the twin... Congratulations!”

“Woahhhh!!!” Leeteuk got surprised. He hugged Sora and kissed her on her temple, whispered her how much he loved her.

“So...I’m daebak then, doctor...making once and getting two...” he grinned.

“What do you mean by making once?” Sora replied instead.

“Are you sure you just making once?” the doctor teased making Leeteuk and Sora blushed in red and giggled. “Eyyyyy...anieyo....that’s not that...” his cheeks was ascended to heaven.

“I see...” the doctor now giggled.

“Well...I guess you have to take care of your babbies very well. Eat well, drink the vitamis I give and take a good rest.” The doctor suggest.

Leeteuk and Sora thanked him before leaving.

“Doctor Park Hae Jin. We’re lucky to have a korean doctor here... I like that doctor...” Sora smiled as she walked side by side with her husband.

“Don’t you like me too?” Leeteuk pretended by showing his worried face.

“Aishhhhhhh!!! I don’t!”

“Mwoooooooooo??? You don’t like me????!!!!” Leeteuk shrieked.

Sora pat his head. “Isn’t it clear that I love you?”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....”Leeteuk nodded and blushed still. He then hugged his wife, but she pushed a little. “I still hate your smell....stay away!” She then walked slowly leaving him.

“Ahhhh...my heart ache.... baby don’t leave me... Sarang sarang saranghae....“ he serenaded while walking behind her.

“My baby...babbies...don’t leave me...” he serenaded again.

Sora smiled as she walked in front of him. Leeteuk is always that way...romantic in his own way. And that’s also why she loved him that much.

***

Leeteuk hold her hand tightly. The other hand of him wrapped her waist and support her. He was so worried seeing her like this. She walked in pain, yes he knew. It has been 9 months and it has been the time. The doctor suggest her keep on walking and eating as much as she could for the energy.

“Gwenchana?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“So painful...” Sora bit her lips.

“Rest for a while...”

“No, It’s fine. I need to walk more. It will help me in delivering our babies...”

“How I wish...I could share the pain with you...”

“Stay here... that’s all I need...” she smiled at him meaningfully.

***

And there in a big white room. Leeteuk was there unblinking his eyes. His heart wanted to burst out from it’s place. He held her hand still, watching her strugling between life and death.

“Here...come here! It’s time for you to help. Go up here...” The doctor instructed Leeteuk to help.

“Is it okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Just go here and help! She needs it!”

“Araso...” Leeteuk got on the bed and sat behind her...embracing her, with his hand holds her. She leaned her head on his back.

“Better, right, Sora?” The doctor asked, and she still nodded in pain.

“Now...It’s time for you to push....Okay...?”

“Arghhhhh...kay...” she held Leetuk’s hand tighter. The pain was indescribable.

“Follow me....take a breath...and pushhhh...”

“You can do it you can do it...” Leeteuk gave support.

“Pushhh...good....push againnnn....”

“Aaaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh....”

“Hold it a little ....pushhhhhh....keep following me...the head is here...Pushhhhhh....”

And....

Leeteuk’s eyes widened...

He looked at a small red baby born...

He cried so loudly. Still amazed with the feeling...he nearly burst in tears...

His baby...

“A baby boy. Chukkae! But it hasn’t finished. Sora...keep following me...” the doctor said.

“Arghhhhh....so pppaiiinnfulll....”

“Take a deep breath...keep on breathing well...just like what you have learned...”

“Arrghhh..!”

Leeteuk held her hands still.

She pushed and pushed...

And finally...he could hear another crying baby sound...

Sora rested on his back...and smiled happily yet weakly.

“It’s a girl....Chukkae.....” The doctor smiled at them.

“I love you...love you....so much... thankyu.... i love you....” Leeteuk whispered on her ears and kissed her gently on her temple.

***

“Hush little baby, don’t say a word...Mommy’s gonna buy you a mockingbird...And if that mockingbird won’t sing...mommy’s gonna buy you a golden ring...” Sora serenaded the song for her babies. They started to sleep. And so she sang again. She looked at her loved ones...

“Sojung...you will find...later a beautiful girl with...” Sora touched her baby boy little finger “Yellow and green line... So cute...” she kissed his smiling sleepy face. “Dimple family...” she whispered and smiled.

“And you...pretty girl...” she held her babby girl little hand. “I wonder what kind of boy with sapphire blue and yellow line look like?” she kissed her cheeks. “Dimple here and there too...” she giggled. “Leera...sleep well mommy’s cuttie pie..”

She looked at them with her loving smile.

“They have slept?” Leeteuk asked.

“Shhhhhhhhh....”

“Sorry....” Leeteuk lowered his tone. “Here’s the clean napkins...”

“Gomawo oppa...” she kissed his cheek and he smiled widely, hugged her and kissed her forehead.

He then walked closer to the sleeping babies and looked at them with his loving eyes, while embracing Sora close to him.

***

“Park Sojung.”

“Present!” A boy in his teen age raised his hand up to the air. His eyes were dark brown, he has dimple smile which can melt any girl’s heart.

“Sojung, where is your sister?” the teacher asked.

Bammmmm!!!!

A quite loud sound of open door shocked everyone in class.

“Park Leera’s here! Annyong-ha-sim-ni-ka Seonsaengnim!” she bowed 90 degrees and then stood up quickly.

Everyone got shocked, but then burst in laughter.

“Gosh!!! Leera! Where have you been?” The teacher walked closer to her.

Sojung stood up and walked to his sister. “Look at you...” he helped her cleaning her hair from leaves as well as her uniform.

All female students blushed and amazed looking at two twins whose faces were similar with their super sweet attitude.

“Ahhh...gomawo, oppa...” Leera smiled widely.

“Didn’t two of you go to school together?” the teacher asked.

“Yeah...but as usual, she always gone with the wind everytime she saw...Awwwhhhhh!!!! What the...”

Leera grinned after successfully stepping on her twin’s feet.

“I’m really really really really sorry sorry sorry sorry seonsaengnim...won’t do it again” Leera smiled sweetly.

The teacher sighed. “Okayyyyy... sit well and don’t skip the class, araso?”

“Ne! Chusok!” Leera gave salute to the teacher, causing the class burst in laughter.

“You’re so cute...” the teacher pinched her cheek.

“You’re so pretty...” Leera pinched the teacher’s cheek back.

“You...!” the teacher widened her eyes while everyone bursted in laughter.

***