the dark prince

L.I.N.E.s

Some girls widened their eyes in excitement. All front seats were booked by the prettiest one in class.

As soon as Heenim entered, they whispered each other adoring him. Yeah...Sora’s twin brother had a real good looking. He’s also one of most wanted guy in the university...however the virus of Teukie lecture had infected. His charm had defeated Heenim’s. But this guy seemed didn’t really care...So he took a seat , not really close with Sora’s seat. He looked at his twin who fell aslept peacefully on the last row. He shook his head and kicked her chair “Ugly duckling wake up...”

Without even opened her eyes, Sora just left her hand and signaled ‘5 more minutes, please’.

“Oppa...why does she really like sleeping recently?” Sohee asked.

“She...”Heenim smiled “Has an urgent thing to do...”

“Is it something really hard?”

“Ne...”

“Why don’t you help?”

“I want to...but I couldn’t...” Heenim smiled gently. “What I can do is...wake her up...”he grinned.

“Good morning....” A warm voice greeted.

All students focused their attention to the voice. He entered the class with his gentle dimple smile in his gorgeous charming way. Some girls blushed in red already.

“As what I’ve told you previously...we will start to do the drama practice this week... It’s a famous story..”

“Romeo and Juliet?” one of the girl asked.

“No...it’s not...” he smiled.

“Ah...If it was...you have to be the Romeo, Sir...”she teased, which got hillarious response from entire class.

Heenim rolled his eyes. He got more surprised even seeing her twin didn’t get up because of the noise.

Tak!

She didn’t get up..

Tak!!! – the eraser hit her harder. She wiped her head automatically and she started to open her eyes lazily.

Tak!!!! – the third eraser landed safely on her forehead.

“Aishhhhhh!!!! Wae!!!!” she turned to her twin angrily.

“That....” Heenim pointed at the lecture.

She got surprised and tried to ducked her head...and peeked a little. The famous lecture she never seen as she never cared. No wonder all girls sat in front today. Gorgeously handsome. “The title of the play is....” he took the boardmarker and started to write.

As he raised his hand to write, she got shocked till her jaw dropped. Her eyes followed his little finger...her heart raced...she felt something scarry...so scarry for the very first time...

It’s invisible for everyone...except her...

It’s black...

The black connection thread...and it didn’t have any end or possibly connection line to another...it just end right after the tie...

BANG!!!!

And she fell from her seat...

“What’s that?” He turned and looked at her straightly on her eyes...his gaze was sharp stabbing her heart. She suddenly got pale face...

Everybody gave attention to Sora. Heenim approacher her twin quickly and helped her to stand up “Gwenchana?” he asked. Hyorin, Nari, and Sohee got themselves closer to her too.

“I’m...fine...” she looked at them and then turned her stare to the lecture and it caused her body shivered badly.

“Are you okay?” He asked gently while walking closer to her. His eyes were dark, and it caused Sora got more trembled.

“F...fi...” she was so scared.

Leeteuk smiled at her “You fell quite hard I guess...Is it hurt?” He touched her shoulder... that black thread was so close and visible right in front of Sora’s eyes... It’s really dark...and giving gloomy aura...so cold and terrible... she couldn’t control it....

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Don’t touch!!!” she screamed, pushed him harshly.

“Ohhhhhh...what happened with Sora....???” everybody whispered and got shocked.

Heenim pat his sister’s shouder “What are you doing?”

“Oppa...that’s black...” she still trembled.

“Mianhae, Sir. I’ll get my sister back to her mind...I’m so sorry, Sir...” Heenim excused himself and led Sora to walked out of the class.

“Me too....” Sohee said.

 “How strange...” Leeteuk shook his head. “What is that girl name?” he asked.

“Sora...” Nari answered with her pretty smile.

“I see...” Leeteuk smiled back at her, causing her blush.

“If i were the oune who had been touched by him...I would fell for him deeply..not running in scary like Sora...” Some girls mumbled.

He smiled listening to this and continued writing “THE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD” at the whiteboard.

“This...is the play we’re getting on...” he said.

***

A young lady in red stiletto and red knee length coat entered the campus open hall, walking confidently with her shining eyes. She’s easily get male students attention who looked at her in awe. She gave them her killer smile. She stopped for a while as a figure bowed at her. She turned to him.

“Noona...long time no see...” Leeteuk greeted warmly. “Remember me?”

“Jung Soo? You...” She stopped and frowned as she looked at him and got surprised as she noticed something on him.

“How are you, noona? I... I teach here...” he approached her and smiled.

“Arasso...I’m...fine, Jung Soo...” she pat his arm. “It’s been...how many years? Ten? Twelve? And you still remember me?”

“How could I forget...” He smiled warmly. “Anything I can help?”

“No...I just need to find my sister....” she answered.

“Your sister? I’ve never knew you’ve got one...I just know the boy twins.” He got surprised.

She smirked and shook her head... “It’s not like what you see...”

“What you you mean?”

“Well..there is an urgent thing to do... I need to be in a rush as my sist need my help badly... I will talk to you later.” she smiled, nod her head and walked away.

“What is your sister’s name?” he asked.

She stopped and turned to him... she pointed above at the sky...smiled meaningfully and walked away.

“Cloud? Gureum? Sun? Hae?  Sunny? Blue? Parang? Sky? Haneul?...” He stopped “Sora...?”

***

“Stop grumbing!” Minjung hit Sora’s head.

“It’s just so scarry, un!!!!” she shouted.

“Heenim! Why don’t you comfort your sister?” she asked.

“How could I comfort her, I couldn’t even understand with her story...she’s talking while grumbling and sometimes crying...like a crazy girl!” He protested.

“So...you tell me...” she dragged Heenim closer to her.

“Our lecture, she screamed when he touched her...” he started.

“WHAT??!!!!!! WTF!!!! HOW COULD YOU LET SOMEONE TOUCH YOUR SISTER????!!!”

“Anieyyooooo...not that’touch’...I mean...she fell down from her seat. And our lecture just wanna make sure whether she’s fine or not and he touched her shoulder... and she scramed like crazy and pushed him hard...”

“Mwo?? Ahahahahaha...” she laughed “Ah...Sora...do you have male phobia?” Min Jung asked.

She pouted “A...anieyooo....!!! It’s...just...” she got closer to her unnie..”He has the black connection color on his finger....” she whimpered.

“Black?!!” she got surprised.

“Aishhhhh...what kind of conversation again is it...?” Heenim ruffled his hair.

“That’s why I felt so scared. He’s so handsome I admitted, but...we never know if he’s a killer or what, right? If she’s got a bad plan. As for us who can see the connection thread, It will be a bad sign... I can’t stand if I need to stop something scary like that... Will I get a bad curse? Will I die? Ottoke?” Sora got panicked.

Min Jung caressed her sister’s shoulders “I understand...” Min Jung smiled gently.

“Shouldn’t we go away from this place, unnie? Because if you see him later, you will get the curse too...” she said worriedly.

“Will I?” She smiled “May I know his name?”

“Leeteuk...” Heenim answered.

“Leeteuk ssi?” She frowned as she heard a quite familiar name. She remembered something.

“Ne....” Heenim nodded.

Min Jung smiled. “Seems I know that person...” She comforted her “If you’re still the same Sora as I remember...pushing and running away aren’t your habit, are they?”

“No....” she answered timidly.

“When I waited for you to come today...I felt so scared...soooooo scared...but...”she stopped and looking at her unnie. “I got curious too...what happened behind it...”

“And...?”

“And If I find something bad...before it starts...who knows I can...I can...Do I look like a person who can help?” she asked.

“Don’t you remember...you have ever done such thing?” Min Jung caressed her head.

“Have I?” she frowned.

Min Jung smiled. “Who knows...you can be a hero...”

“Or a victim?” Sora showed her bad expression.

“Ugly duckling...you have been ugly..don’t do that!” Heenim laughed.

“Something happens for a reason...” Min Jung said. “Don’t let the fear defeat you...” she smiled gently.

***