Hey, Dimple Couple!

L.I.N.E.s

“But, granny...why are your eyes so big?”  Sora read her part. She frowned. “Why’s Jocker here? Where is the wolf anyway?” She screened the script and soon she got her jaw dropped. “What the...omonaaaa...oppa...jinjja...” she laughed.

“Excuse me, miss....do you live around here?” a voice suddenly appeared.

Sora sighed as she really knew who just spoke. She rolled her eyes and turned to the voice.

“Not really...my house is there before the forrest...How can I help you...Mr...Huntsman?”

“Correct guess. Sure, I need your help...Can you memorize the first pages faster? 6 more hours and you have to be ready with the first  and second scene and...you need to be ready with the third either...” Leeteuk smiled at her.

“As long as I remember, there isn’t such dialogue from Mr. Huntsman...”

“That’s Mr. Leeteuk who said that...”

“Arasoooo...I will... I have memorized the first... Happy?” she squinted her eyes.

“Sure! Well... You may go home then...”

“Me? Seriously? Now?” she got surprised.

“It’s been 6 pm...don’t you want to go home? Or...you enjoy my companion perhaps?” Leeteuk winked his eyes.

Sora hissed and grabbed her bag fast before stepped out.

“Ah...Sora...!” Leeteuk called.

She turned to him...“What again?”

“Take care...”

“How sweet....” she replied synically and left.

“Miss! Miss 60!” he called her again with his big grin.

She stopped in total annoyance but refused to turned. “ Don’t forget to attend another 2 hours tomorrow...” Leeteuk said.

“I will...” she continued walking.

“MISS 60...hwaiting!!!” he shouted.

Sora...once again stopped with her burning heart. She turned to him and walked closer.

“Ah...something’s left here?” Leeteuk asked.

“Listen...” she hissed. “I’m not 60...I’m not as heavy as that...I’m...48!” she nearly shouted.

“Plus...?”

“Two...” she automatically answered and Leeteuk bursted in laughter.  “Aissshhhhhh....” she she regretted for answering that quickly. She stomped her feet and left him in anger.

***

Riding her bike slowly, Sora enjoyed evey single second the wind blows her hair softly. Heenim’s quite nice today. He allowed her to ride his new bicycle  to campus. He himself use the car as he needed to go here and there, happily skipping some classes helping Yesung.

She made a turned and went along Han river enjoying the scene. “Strange...” she thought. “There haven’t been something bad happen to me after I left his office...” she frowned.

“Ahhhh...who cares... It means, I started to be dark curse-proof hihihihi...” she thought. She continued riding the bike when she smell something strange. “Ahhh...don’t tell me this...It’s going to rain...arrrghhhhhhhh!!!!” before she stopped her guess the rain started pouring down. She pedaled the bike faster. “His effectttttt...it must be because of himmm... I don’t bring rain coat either...”  She raced with the time and fought with the rain.

Arriving safely at the parking lot, she asked the security to help her with the bike before she run to her apartment. Her clothes were soaked. All are wet. By the time she stood up in front of the door, she remembered something and checked her back quickly....the script was save...she put it inside the plastic folder Leeteuk given on the first detention day. She grinned. She then opened the front pocket of her bag just to cursed. She nearly burst in tears...”Good...I left my key in the locker again...” She took out her phone and dialled both Heenim and Yesung numbers, but they’re out of reach. “The bad lucks...again...” she whispered.

 She slowly squatted and sat down in front of the door and leaned against it. She wipped her arms as she started to feel cold. “I shoudn’t even sitting here, even next to his door...”she let out a heavy sigh.

She held her knees and rested her head on that. “Ah...I will call for security help then...” She was about to move,but she felt so damn tired at the same time. “So tireddd...so lazyyyy...” she murmured.

It was the time when a warm thing touched her cheek. She lifted her head quickly as she was so surprised.

“You? What are you doing here?” she wiped her cheek.

“Here...drink it...It’s latte...I just bought it.. Get locked again?”

Sora gave Leeteuk her blank face and nodded weakly. She really wanted to blame him...she took a peek on his little finger...It’s still dark...but not that gloomy...However, It’s still scary.

“Come on...drink...” He grabbed her hand and put the glass on it. “I’ll call for security help...” he turned and walked away. Sora blinked her eyes and shook her head to gain her consciousness. She looked at the latte. “Did he put something inside it?” she thought. She felt a little dizzy... She sipped it anyway and smiled..”It is warm...” she whispered

***

Sora looked at Leeteuk with her dumb face. Once again, she tried to kick his foot.

“Why don’t you eat, Sora? Come on... it’s fine...my wife n daughter in law cooked a lot today...” Dean Soo Man smiled widely at them.

“Ah...thank you, Sir... It’s so nice...” Leeteuk praised.

“Well...what about you, Sora? Do you enjoy that?” Dean Sooman asked. He is one of the Dean in Dongguk University. They incoincidently met at the lift after Leeteuk brought the spare key from the security. Dean Sooman invited them to have dinner after Leeteuk gave the key to Sora. He was so shocked seeing Sora with pale face, that’s why, he initiated inviting her and Leeteuk to have warm dinner.

“Me? Yes, Sir...sure...” she smiled.

“Changmin and Victoria are newly wed and they moved here last three months. Well, privacy is important for new couple, right?” Dean Sooman asked.

“Sure...” Leeteuk and Sora answered at the same time.

“Take some pork, please...” Victoria gave Sora some more.

“Gomawo, unnie...” she smiled.

“Yeppo...ah...you’ve got that dimple? The same as Leeteuk-shii?” Victoria got surprised.

“Mwo???” Leeteuk and Sora looked at each other.

“It’s Dimple couple then..”  Dean Lee Sooman said.

“Ah...ye... That’s right...” Changmin and Mrs. Sooman agreed.

“No no no...It’s....not like that...” Leeteuk and Sora again at the smae time denied.

“We’re not couple, Sir...” Leeteuk said.

“Ah...jinjja? You lived at the same apartment right?” Dean Sooman asked.

“No no...we’re neighbour...next door...” Sora explained. “I’m in 1003 and he’s in 1004..”

“Ahhhhhhh...” Sooman family nooded.

“But you look good together...” Victoria smiled at them.

“Mwooooooo???” Sora got shocked.

“Is Sora the one chosen as the main character in the next project?” Dean Sooman asked.

“Yes, Sir...” Leeteuk answered.

“Well...seeing how you will work hard together and spend a lot of time...I won’t get surprised if in the future you’ll have such relationship hehehehe...It happens several time...though it’s a little illegal in our campus, I’ll shut my mouth anyway...hahahahaha...” Dean Lee and his family burst in laughter. While Leeteuk blushed in red and Sora made herself busy chewing the food more and more to hide her blushing face. Unfortunately, Leeteuk saw it...and...a little flutter started to spark.

***

Walking side by side, Sora kept making their gap of distance wider...

“Waeeeee???!!!” Leeteuk asked. “You don’t even say thank you...” he protested.

“I did!!!!” she replied.

“Like...when??”

“Thank you... See? Just now...”

Leeteuk got closer to her quickly and pat her head. “Appooooooooooooo...!!!”

Leeteuk bursted in laughter.

“It’s because of you! Again! I failed with my diet...!” she protested again.

“Wel...miss 60...who asked you dieting anyway?”

“You suddenly appeared with Mr. Dean Sooman...and bring me to his son’s apartment and wae? Wae? Wae? A lot of delicious food there???!!”

Leeteuk laughed again.

“It always happened to be my unfortunate when I see or meet you...” she grumbled.

Leeteuk stopped walking and observed her grumbling. It’s been several times he heard she grumbled like that. He then walked faster and grabbed her hands.

“Mwooooo???” her pitch was high.

“Can you please explained, miss 60? About your being unfortunate everytime you see me?”

She squinted her eyes. “First...I’m not 60 and second....Okay! I’ll tell you why!” she let go her hand and Leeteuk followed her, till she reached her room.

“You will...let me come inside?” Leeteuk raised his eyebrows.

“Better than I go to your room! I challenge myself to beat your black thread...today...” she spoke frankly.

***