History...

L.I.N.E.s

 

Sipping a cup of latte, Min Jung looked at the big window as hard rain pouring down. Not that long, a man came with ice chocolate came and sat in front of her.

“In this cold whether you still order a cup of ice chocolate, Jungsoo?” Min Jung asked.

“Ne, noona...” he smiled gently.

“How’s life?” she asked.

“It’s getting much better nowdays...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Good. You...have recovered fully, havent you?” she asked.

“Can’t you see? I’m fine...”

“Not the way you look...but here...” she touched his chest. “The unseen wound?”

“I...still can’t get rid of my guilt...” his face changed darker. “I’m a killer... I killed one of your twin brothers...” he looked at Min Jung. “Noona...have you really forgiven me?” he asked in painful tone.

“Me?” she sighed. “You must have been run away so long, boy...” she smiled, tilting her head.

“I...decided to get out from that house and have...I fix my life...” he explained.

“In such young age? When I told you to get lost...I never thought you would left your family... ” Min Jung said.

“Ne... I was...16... But I cant get rid of what I did... Mianhaeyo, noona..jeongmal minhaeyo...” his face turned so hurtful.

“Jungsoo…no one died…My lil brother was okay....since the beginning, he was okay...Because it’s not my brother who got hurt…” she started.

“What do you mean again?”

“It was my sister... They are twin...a boy and a girl...the one saving you was the girl...”

“Mwooooo????” His jaw dropped, got shocked. “ I....I thought....” he stopped.

“A girl, Jungsoo.. it’s a girl...a brave girl... You stayed outside the room for a month and you didn’t know that she’s a girl?” she shook her head. “You can’t imagine... It’s almost six months...and she finally woke up....”

Leeteuk was speechless...his hand facepalmed, and he rubbed his face...

Min Jung looked at him...she observed him carefully...and she got surprised seeing the black connection thread on his little finger...as she could see what Sora could see...

He wiped his tears which stuck in the corner of hi eyes.

“You...cursed yourself, Jungsoo?” Min Jung thought herself. “I have to go...” she spoke. “She’s really close to the way you are now...In case you wanna see her again..”she smiled.

“Your sister…is…Sora...?” Leeteuk whispered, asking for the assurance of her name. Min Jung nodded. “How could I not know her name....”he mumbled.

“If you still feel guilty...go and change it...” she smiled. “Nice to see you again, Jungsoo...I can’t stay longer. I need to go back to England... Do you...really want to make up your future?” she asked.

“I will do anything to fix my mistake...”

“It’s not that... You...also have to fix yourself...” she smiled. “I will talk to Heenim...and you can help us...” She shook his hand and waved goodbye.

***

“You get my point, Heenim?” Min Jung asked.

“You can’t be clearer again....” he answered. “That will be scary...” he grinned. “But...better than watching horror movie...”

“I’m leaving...” Min Jung get on her car and left his brother.

“My noona’s beautiful, rich, smart, and annoying... strange heredity...hufffftttt.....” He walked to the apartment building.

***

“What take you so long?” Bung Hyun, Min Jung’s husband asked.

“Mianhae, yeobo...I need to take care of things...” she leaned and pecked a kiss on his lips.

“What color now?” he smiled and hugged her.

“No....that’s not about helping people finding someone... It’s just about Sora...” she smiled.

“Oh...If that’s the case,we can stay in Korea longer then...”

“No need...someone will take care of her...” Min Jung assured her husband. “Kajja...” she locked her hand on his. She smiled looking at him “You’re...the special one over the million...”

***

“Hei...Hyung...let me see your little finger...It’s beautiful...” a kid approach him.

“YA!!! What are you doing here!!! Shoo!!! Go away!!! It’s dangerous!” the boy pushed the kid to go away.

“But I want to see Hyung’s little finger first...” the kid asked.

“NO! Go!!! GO away! Ah! !!!!! They come!!!!” the boy cursed and pushed the kid again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy was crying carrying a little kid bleeding on his hand. He run as fast as he could to the hospital entrance. He’s bleeding badly too.

“Doctor! Doctor! Save him...please save him...!” he pleaded. The doctor rushed to help the little boy. Some nurses and the other doctor followed.

“Let me take care of you too...you bleed a lot...” a nurse said.

“No...not me! I’ll be fine! That kid first!” he was worried.

 “What happened?” an ahjumma asked.

“We fought...my school and the other school... We also attacked a school bus...and this boy...he didn’t run...he kept looking at me...and he...protect me from someone who tried to hit me...this boy....” he sobbed loudly before finally some nurses helped him and received a treatment.

Not that long, a woman with red stiletto appeared, half running. “How’s is it? Where is she???” she almost bursted in tears as one of the nurse explained.

The boy approaced him...”No..noona...? Min Jung noona?” the boy got shocked.

“ You....? What are you doing?” she asked.

“Is that...your family? The little kid inside?” he trembled.

“Yes...”she answered. And the boy fell on the floor holding her hands asking for forgiveness.

“I...kept shooing him to leave...in the student fighting incident...we...attacked a school bus... he should’ve run away...but he kept looking at me...he run closer to me...try to reach my hand... I even dragged him to a save place...but...they found me...we fought...and he tried to help me...with his little hand...someone hit him hard...instead of hitting me... Noona...mianhae....mianhae....I don’t know if....”

“ you, Jungsoo! How many times I asked you to stop that rude behaviour as I saw your different line... Your friends are ing gangsters...but you don’t have to behave like a too! you, Jungsoo..! If I weren’t a teacher...I would punch you directly...” she cursed.

“Mianhae noona...I’ve never thought...that school bus Woojung asked us to attack was elementary kids bus....mianhae...” he pleaded. “I’ll be responsible...I will change...”

“SURE YOU WILL! AND YOU SHOULD!!!” she shrieked.

***

It had been almost a month, he was staying to monitor the kid’s condition.He always stayed outside the room. The kid didn’t want to wake up...he’s in coma...no sign to wake up...and he felt so broken hearted.

“Jungsoo ya... It’s time for you to leave...” Min Jung whispered, she grabbed his shoulder gently ”I knew...no matter what...you just actually didn’t want any kid to get involved in your dumb student gangster fight... It’s enough, Jungsoo...please, leave...and have your own life. Leave...”she smiled with her radiant smile.

“But noona...”

Min Jung stood up, quite stunned with what she saw... his little finger... “If I let you stay...I’ll be a bad teacher... Help me, Jungsoo...leave...I don’t want two lifes to be broken into pieces... You need to save yourself too.”

“Noona...”

“Jungsoo...go...just go...”

 

***

GOt some problem wif asianfanfics...TT...