tsk tsk tsk...

L.I.N.E.s

*don't get bored with this story line...hope you enjoy... happy reading ^^*

***

 

“Because, noona...deep inside...I know, he’s different...” Yesung said.

“Explain...” Minjung commanded.

“I’ve met him and talked to him...just usual topic...new neighbor...just as you planned, bringing him closer to her... I got the bad luck that day when I met him, but really, I see no bad intention on him...”

“A boy who cursed himself because of his guilty feeling...How sweet...” Minjung smiled.

***

BLAAAARRRRR!!!!

“Awwwwww!!!!” Sora screamed as the thunder kept stricking. “!!” she cursed.

“Yaaaaa!!!! That’s bad word!” Leeteuk shouted at her.

“I knowww....”

BLAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” both shouted.

And..... “OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” she screamed again as the light suddenly went off.

Silence....

Not even any single movement....

Two body hugging tightly each other on the sofa...looked around them with their scared look. The rain poured down more heavily.

“Ish!!!” Realizing how close they were, Sora let go off her hug. “ Stay away! Stay away!!!” she kicked Leeteuk harshly.

“Yaaaaaa!!!!! It hurts!!!!” he shouted.

“Who’s the hell asking you to hug me, hah????” Sora shouted

“I’m not hugging you!! You’re the one who came first to hug me!” he protested.

“MEEEE???? How could I was the one who...”

“Yes!!!! You were the one who came hugging me first!!”

“NO WAY!!! This....this kind of hard rain... the thunder...the electricitty went off..and why the hell should you be here?” Sora grumbled again.

“Didn’t you the one who proposed that we would overcome this weird thread problem since it never happened before? Didn’t you the one who offered to make hot chocolate for me?” Leeteuk offended.

“But WAE WAE WAE the bad things come so fast!!!” her tone in peak.

“NAH!!! Now you blame me??!”

“Can’t I? If you didn’t...”

BLAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!”

Silence...

Tick...tock...tick...tock....

He grinned widely...

 “See...It’s you who came to me first...” Leeteuk whispered softly.

“HUH?!!” Sora jumped in panic. “Stay away! Stay away!!!” She kicked him again.

“How dare you kicking me!!!!” Leeteuk kicked her back.

“Yaaaaaa!!!! Unmannered!!!!” she kicked him back.

“Aiiiiiiissssssssshhhhhh!!!! Don’t kick!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

BLAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!”

***

Yesung sipped his coffee and sat quietly...

Heenim was standing behind him...showing his unbelievable mix expession between confused, funny, strange, and even more...

“How could it be?” Heenim asked.

“Sssshhhhhhh....” Yesung sinaled him to shut his mouth off and sipped his coffee again. “Just bring your yoghurt in the fridge and enjoy this...” Yesung kept his eyes straight.

“I’ll be back quickly...hihihi...” Heenim tiptoed quickly and soon comeback with his hand busy scooping the yoghurt in his mouth.

“What time did you come back?” Heenim whispered.

“Just couple of minutes earlier to make my own coffee before you arrived...” Yesung answered.

“Ahhhhh....this is really nice scene... She seemed comfortable...hihihihihi...” Heenim giggled.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....”

“Ah...my phone...” Heenim took out his phone.

“What are you doing?” Yesung asked.

“Hana..dul..ses... hihihihi...capturing this moment...” Heenim giggled again.

Yesung smiled widely and followed Heenim capturing with his mobile.

“Black thread curse? Black thread? Bad luck? What the hell...”

“Shhhhhhh....” Yesung calmed Heenim again.

One

Two

Three

Leeteuk moved his head...

Sora...who leaned on his shoulder and held his arms started moving...

Leeteuk slowly opened his eyes...felt so strange as heavy thing leaned on him...

Sora slowly opened her eyes as she felt her neck’s aching due to her sleeping position...

They opened their eyes at the same time...

And before they screamed in panic...

“Good morning....” Yesung’s warm voice greeted.

“Did you sleep well?” Heenim gave them bright smile as he also tried not to burst in laughter.

Both of them were enjoying the way Leeteuk and Sora fell aslept together on the sofa. Previously, they sat together, without no gap. Sora leaned her head on Leeteuk shoulder and entwined his arm comfortably. Leeteuk himself leaned his head on Sora’s and held her other hand...

“HAH!!!!!!!” Finally they jumped in shocked seeing their position.

“Why are you....?” Sora was standing on the sofa, while Leeteuk was standing on the floor looking at her. Leeteuk quickly turned to Yesung and Heenim who started to giggled looking at them.

“Annyong, hyung, Heenim...” Leeteuk tried to greet properly and politely. “ Well...It’s not like what you see...I just...”

“Yes! Not like what you see...! Wait... you know Yesung oppa? “ Sora asked Leeteuk while stepping down on the floor.

“Bwahahahahahahahaha....!!!!” Finally they bursted in laughter.

“Ah....I wan’t to take a shower...” Heenim stood up and left them still giggling.

“I wan’t to make another coffee. Do you want it too, Teukie?” Yesung offered.

“Oh...no..no, thanks, hyung...I....” he looked so nervous of what to do “I have class...” he said.

“AWHHHHHH!!!! ME TOO!” Sora shouted in panic. “Today is Mr. Kibum’s class...OMO! There’s a test...I...I haven’t studied....”

“I see...” Yesung just nodded down, sipping his coffee and read the newspaper on the table.

“Awwwwhhhhhh!!!! It must be because of you! Bad thing in the morning!” Sora pointed at Leeteuk.

“Meeee????? Aren’t you the one who got so scared last night?” Leeteuk replied

“Meeeeeeeeeee??????” Sora replied him.

Yesung calmly put his earphones and played the song he liked, setting the volume into the max.

***