Hi There!

L.I.N.E.s

Sipping americano quickly, Sora stood up from her chair. She took a deep breath.

“So...can I borrow your flying bamboo, Doraemon? I get lost...”

“Why don’t you just let me help you once again?” –She was reading Batman’s part.

“No, thanks...you run out of fuel...so better not... Why don’t you just learn to fly like superman?”

“I have my car, why should I fly? Xixixixixixixixixixixixixi.....” Sora giggled. “Oppa...eeeyyyy...you’re really crazy...” she commented. She stopped looking at the wall clock. She looked around her. 10 pm. She’s at the music room alone. She looked at the grand piano at the middle of the stage.

“Mr. Teukie isn’t here...let me give a little try then...” She sat in front of the piano and played a cheerful song... Summer, by Joe hisashi...

She smiled in total joy as she played the song very well. She then went back to her place to read the script again...when she....spilled the americanno on her script. “What the.....arrrrgghhhh....!!!” she cursed.

“Someting wrong?” A voice asked as the footsteps  were getting closer.

Sora rolled her eyes as she saw Leeteuk came closer. “No wonder, he came...this kind of thing...I shuld get accustomed with then...”she grumbled.

“Ahhh...you spilled your coffee?” he asked.

“Can’t you see?”

Leeteuk smiled gently, handed her another copied script. “Take this...”

“What about you?”

He opened his jacket and took out another roll of copied script.

“What a coincident...” Sora said.

Leeteuk frowned. “Someone’s left this at the drama class previously. Lucky you...”

“Ha...ha...ha...lucky me...” she replied synically.

“So, where have you been?” Leeteuk asked.

“Can I go home?” Sora asked.

“Have you reached with Batman meeting?”

“I have. Can I go home?”

“Do you think Heenim need to add some more line to Robin?”

“I don’t think so. Now...can I go home?”

“Or better to omit Robin?”

“No need. Can I go....” Sora stopped. She froze in horror. That word...a simple word..but it can be dangerous word...”Om...ommit? Do you mean...kill...?” she almost choked. “You will kill JB who plays thatttttt????” she shrieked.

TAK!!!

“Arrrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!! APPOOOOOO!!!” she shouted, wiped her forehead with her palm as Leeteuk hit her with his rolling script.

“Have you been out of your mind? Or you watched too much TV or movies? Do you thinkk I am a serial killer?” he winched his eyes. “Araso....go home and clear your mind!”

“Yessss!!!!” Sora jumped out of happiness. She grabbed her rucksack fast and left Leeteuk even without waving goodbye.

Leeteuk shook his head. He didn’t understand with her behaviour. She wrapped and cleaned up his stuff, as he was stunned. “Ah...I forgot to bring her the hot peach tea...It’s raining outside...” he sighed. He brought it a long with him before he locked the room and walked out.

As he walked, he saw himself on the big glass windows. He stopped for a while “There must be something wrong on me...and her to...” he murmured. He continued walking as he stunned seeing the entrance.

It was her, standing alone, leaned against the door, sometimes blowing her hands due to coldness. She reached her pocket and looked at her mobile desperately. “I knew...It will happen...If I meet him...something like that will keep happening. Wae? Wae? Wae? Why did my phone got hang easily? Why don’t it work properly after I restart? Why didn’t I bring umbrella?” She stompped her feet.

Leeteuk smiled looking at her..and walked closer to her silently. “Take this...” he handed his umbrella.

“Kyaaaaaa!!!!” Sora screamed as she got surprised.

“wh...” she shook her head. “Why are you everywhere?”

“Normal girl will say “kyak” or blush when they see me like this...” Leeteuk chuckled.

“You mean I’m not normal?” she pointed at herself.

“I didn’t said so...”

“Ha..Ha..Ha...” she laughed synically.

“Take this and go home...” Leeteuk asked.

Sora looked at him...she made herself brave, though actually she tried not to pee in front of him, due to scare. “If I receive his umbrella...It means that...I keep something from the ‘dark’ one...what will happen to me?” she thought. “Is it possilble, when I pass the yard, the thunder will slam on me, and tomorow morning I’ll be barbecue Sora in the headline?” she blinked her eyes.

“Anieyoooo!!!” she shouted. She turned quickly to Leeteuk’s direction, as she was about to return the umbrella. ‘No, thanks! I....” she stopped as she didn’t see him in his place again. She looked around and found him walked on the rain, drinking something casually, like the rain didn’t bother him at all.

“Yaaaaaaaa!!!!Seonsangnim!!!!” she shouted to call him. But he just waved at ther sweetly without turning around.

She looked at the umbrella. “Listen...be nice to me...I just want to go home...okay...” she said. She slowly opened the umbrella and walked through the rain.

***

Arriving savely to her apartment, Sora quickly knocked the door and rang the bell.

Once...

Twice...

No answer...

“Did they go somewhere?” She reached her bag to find the key. “Damn!!!! I left it????? I LEFT IT IN MY STUPID LOCKERRRRR??????!!!!!!!” she got angry. “Why does it happen to meeee????” she whimpered. She slowly squatted down in front of the door. She took a deep breath and tried her last effort by her mobile.

“Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! IT’s in’ ON!!!!” she jumped happily “I know it! If I’m near him...I’ll get the bad luck. But now...since I’ve got faaaarrrr away already...It’s save I guess...” she grinned while dialing Heenim’s number.

“Oppa! Where are you??? I’m....ah...with Sohee...” Sora smiled gently. “Araso...enjoy the movie...no..nothing I’m fine...Ne...” she hung up the phone. “That’s why...her color’s shining quite bright recently? Oppa...you make a great move...hwaiting!” she giggled. She then dialled another number.

“Yeoboseyou, Sora...” Yesung greeted.

“Yeppa, where are you?”

“Omo! Have you arrived?” Yesung asked.

“Ne...Jut now...bad traffic and raining hard...”

“Chakkaman...I’m just out. My friend need my helf for urgent thing. You bring the spare key, don’t you?”

“I....left it on my locker...” she bit her lips.

“ah....araso... No worries, I entrusted the key to our next door friend...”

“Next door friend? Nugu?”

“The new one...he just moved two or three days ago... Just exactly beside ours...”

“Ah...that empty apartment...What is his... hello? Yeppa??? Are you there? Aishhhhh!!!!” She looked at her phone in annoyance. “No batery power...!” she cursed.

She then walked to the apartment next to hers and press the bell...

TING TONG...!

Once...

TING TONG!

Twice...

Click...

The door’s opened.

Her eyes widened in shock...

“Oh, Sora!? Why are you here? How could you find my apartment?” Leeteuk greeted and smiled at her.

She shook her head...she felt so heavy suddenly..and she really wanted to cry...

Everything’s getting blurry...and dark...she coudn't feel herself anymore and...

SNap! She got fainted...

Nah!