Curse?

L.I.N.E.s

Checking her bag, Sora was happily walked to the elevator. She stopped for a while and smiled brightly... “Awwhhh...Siwon looked handsome like usual today...” she couldn’t let her eyes off him. Her attention dragged...as usual into his little finger “It’s yellow...umm....violet yellow...nice color... I wonder which girl having that color too...or...is it possible if that’s my color? Xixixixi...” she smile brightly as she continue walking adoring him.

“Soraaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” a voice called her.

“Taeyeonnie?”

“Wae wae wae... you don’t want to help me getting closer with your oppa...?”

“Heenim?” Sora asked.

“Who elseeeeee???”

Sora giggled “Better make your own movement, Taeyeon...but I don’t think he’s the right guy...”

Taeyeon pouted “I heard that...you have a kind of unusual ability to see someone’s love lines color, don’t you? So tell me.....”she begged.

“Do I look like having such ability?” Sora giggled again.

“Let me count it Seohyun and Yonghwa...Garry and Ji Hyo...Uee and Hyukjae...Nick and Fanny... They said...you helped them alot...”

“It’s not me...their own effort...” she smiled. “Where do you get that rumor?”

“Liar! “ Taeyeon pouted. “If...There isn’t such way for me and your oppa...what about with...Leeteuk seosangnim?” She smiled widely, her cheeks blushed.

Sora’s face turned into a little pale. “I...suggest you...not to get closer to him....” she almost whispered.

“Eh? Wae?” Taeyeon asked.

“Eeteuk seosangnim has something bad...That’s what I feel...” she scratched her head uncomfortably.

“Really? Waeyo?” A gentle voice interupted.

Both Taeyeon and Sora turned. Their eyes got widened. Sora’s face turned into horror. ‘Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!” she screamed and looked at him like she’s just seeing a ghost. Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk stunned.

“I....I need to go..now...I’m sowrey...” Sora grinned and jumped to the elevator, pressed the button and it closed.

“Seosangnim...I don’t get it...why does she...behaved strangely everytime she sees you whereas we...girls always want to get closer to you...” she entwined her hand in his arm. Leeteuk slowly let go off her hands.

“I want to know about that too...” he smiled and left Taeyeon.

***

Second floor...

Third floor...

Fourth floor...

BANG!!!

The elevator shook, the light suddenly dimmed  “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Sora screamed. And the elevator stopped.

She squatted on the floor...and slowly opened her eyes and looked at surrounding her...

She was alone there...

“Unnieee....” she whimpered. “Ottoke...?” She stood up and pressed the emergency button several times.

“Slow down...take a deep breath, Sora...” she spoke to herself. She started to sweat. She took out her mobile and smiled widely seeing there’s a signal, though it’s low. She tried to dialed Heenim’s number. She waited...

‘FAILED’ appeared on the screen.

‘Ahhhhh!!!!” she she got annoyed, but it didn’t stop her. She dialed again... Failed and failed again.

“It must be because I met him before I entered here...” she wiped her sweat, blaming Leeteuk “I got the curse already...” she grumbled as she kept trying to dial Heenim’s number.

Finally...!

‘Ne!!! Ugly duckling wae calling???” Heenim’s cousinar voice brought a little relief.

“Oppa!!! I got trapped in the elevator next to the entrance!!! HELP ME!!!” she shouted.

“Mwooo?? What did you say???”

“I AM TRAPPED AT THE ELEVATOR NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE! HELP MEEEE!!!!” she shouted.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.....

The call was disconnected...

NO signal...

She looked at the mobile and closed her eyes...

She then pressed the emergency button again...and again...

She squatted down desperately..

“I know!!!” She stood up up and tried to reach the ceiling... She jumped and jumped..She reached it and tried to open the small lead.

“Kyaaaaa!!!!” she screamed as the elevator shook again harshly. She fell on the floor and it hit her hard. She could feel the blood dripped from her forehead.

“! “ she cursed. “I think the dark spell has reached me...” she mumbled desperately. Her breath was getting uneaven. “Somebody help me...” she laid on the floor...

She was unable to move.

So she waited

And waited....

There...she lmost loose her consciousness.

 Everything’s getting blurry...

When suddenly she heard something humming...

Some voices shouting...

But she couldn’t move her body...

“Sora!! Sora gwanchana??!!!” Someone’s calling her shaking her body.

She opened her eyes...but it’s blurry...

She was lifted from the floor, she knew it as she saw the little light...

She saw the person’s hand who lifted her unconsciously “Is it rainbow color? But it’s dark too... Yeppeo...” she mumbled before finally got fainted.